• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
The hardest tech I ever had to learn in any fighting game was probably the waveshine to usmash in Melee.

But no fighting game tech is really hard to learn anyways. Just time consuming.
f+mk, dash canceling on abel is 1 frame and is his basic bnb get inside combo

some of the best combos in the game are links which are already hard enough as is, and theres a couple of characters best links are 1 frame

that doesnt make any sence. if it wasnt hard, it wouldnt take so much time.
This right here. I talked to a guy once that plays Deejay and when he found out about a certain combo that comboed into his ultra he told me he spent an entire week learning the set up into it

ive ran into a couple of people that are really dedicated to their main. Like after they lose a match they go to their character board and look up information on why they lost. Thats some impressive dedication

just like sonic mains, only half of them come to their SGD to cry about losing to half the cast<3

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Well he's gettin buffed in AE, while Guile gets nerfed unfortunately. and kid, that player's reason for using DeeJay is probably the same as most sonic mains here use sonic even though he's bad.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well he's gettin buffed in AE, while Guile gets nerfed unfortunately. and kid, that player's reason for using DeeJay is probably the same as most sonic mains here use sonic even though he's bad.
Greetings oh young one from the year 2009! For I hail from the future of 2011!

In the future, 2010, Sonic will place considerately high at 6th and 5th place at the final MLG event in Dallas! Doubts about his viability will be dashed! Rejoice oh young and naive past-goer.

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Greetings oh young one from the year 2009! For I hail from the future of 2011!

In the future, 2010, Sonic will place considerately high at 6th and 5th place at the final MLG event in Dallas! Doubts about his viability will be dashed! Rejoice oh young and naive past-goer.
NAW! ubtrollin.

But in all seriousness, yeah I guess Sonic's not that bad. I'm definitely looking forward to Pound 5 cuz I'm really sure that Speed and KID will place very high. Speaking of big tournies is anyone gonna go to Cataclysm 5? I'm going (only because it's in my state lol) this summer. I saw some pictures of the venue and it looks fricken sweet. People are coming from over seas too, and I think the place is really close to the airport

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It wasn't hard, DE. It was stupid.
Stupid, stupid, stupid. :mad:

Also, KID lost to Paw on WiFi.
He was the 2nd worst player in Texas for about five-or so months.

I await your retort. :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Also, KID lost to Paw on WiFi.
He was the 2nd worst player in Texas for about five-or so months.

I await your retort. :D

Lol.

... WiFi.

this.
also, I saved the replay of my nearly 3 stocking him.

lastly, Im bad now due to playing the game a grand total of 3 times in the last 2 months since neil wont play anything but blazblue with me.

I also lost to limits bowser right after that. but im not upset about it because the reason I joined the ladder to begin with is to get back to where i was before, and its not an immediate process.

ill be back with my super saiyan swag in time for pound.

as a sidenote, im pretty amazing at blazblue right now.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yum.

I hope so man. For your sake.

And my Tager will wash away all that silly BlazBlue nonsense. Kuraudo knows. :>

Tesh

Smash Hero
Speed lost to a Lucas eh? I would like to see that set for sure. I don't think I have even seen high level Lucas vs high level Sonic.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
KID asks "Lucas tho?"
Then everyone realizes he lost to Le- gan's Link. And ike, multiple times. And Kenny's secondary snake. And then losing to the lucas who took m2k to last hit, last game isn't really that bad.
Much love to marcus pinksexyfresh wilson.
Also, loving the thread title.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

i believe i trolled legan the hardest by avoiding his challenges to fight me, being at the same tournament he was at and telling him it was me face to face, and then 3 days ago he left me a shout out on aib asking me if i was coming to SiiS4.

Welp

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sonic 2 and Knuckles is unwinnable.

Knuckles has a terrible jump so you can't hit Eggman's giant robot mech as it's walking, And if you try the only option Knuckles has left, to attack as the machine is landing from above, Knuckles hits the machine...and keep going in that direction and hits the machines arms.

Unwinnable.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Sonic 2 and Knuckles is unwinnable.

Knuckles has a terrible jump so you can't hit Eggman's giant robot mech as it's walking, And if you try the only option Knuckles has left, to attack as the machine is landing from above, Knuckles hits the machine...and keep going in that direction and hits the machines arms.

Unwinnable.
uBad. Hit hm when he crouches. It'll take longer, but you still get hits.

Top Bottom