• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Scourge is pretty meh. Swapped him out for another texture months ago.

Espy should get an avatar of long-haired Sally too. Long hair > Short hair

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Didn't swap out for another green texture. I just got bored of Scourge so I replaced it with another texture I liked. It's an "icy" kind of Sonic with light blue, gray, and regular blue streaks. I can't remember the name though.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I hardly play on teams anyway. And if I do, I'm usually on Red or Blue Team, but usually red. Flame Suit Sonic ftw.

brb gonna upload Onoide Da Okkusenman by JAM Project on Battlefield and Halberd now.

Danca, Kupo.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
No worries, hope it's loud enough.

And I like all my textures team friendly :3
(and not desync)

Oh you are sck kupo. Amy can go hhkj' herself.

My green sonic is the Sonic unleashed Green Sonic. I dun like other hedgehogs. All Sawnik. :sonic:
:c

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I don't need to say anything.
I can see it in your heart, Speed.
Amy is the one for you.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Yo I've been looking for a secondary, and I really love the way sonic fights. But idk how well he covers my bad MUs. Can ya'll give me a brief explantion of how he does vs :popo: :marth: :pikachu2: :pit: :kirby2: :rob: :shiek: and :zelda:

Tesh

Smash Hero
This might not be the right thread for it, but sonic only beats 2 of those characters (maybe 3). But he definitely doesn't get destroyed by any of them as badly as sheik does.

BSP

Smash Legend
I wouldn't pick up Sonic to cover bad MU's, but like Tesh said, every one of Sonic's MUs is at least winnable. I don't think he has any true hard counters, but MU experience is a big part of it.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I can wifi if you want to. Might be pretty late tommorow though.
ffffffffffff, i might be occupied tomorrow night. :(

rage quit?

lol <3

Yo I've been looking for a secondary, and I really love the way sonic fights. But idk how well he covers my bad MUs. Can ya'll give me a brief explantion of how he does vs :popo: :marth: :pikachu2: :pit: :kirby2: :rob: :shiek: and :zelda:
He beats none of those chars, gets ***** by them. Sheik and zelda ****. :/ Rob is super gay. But this is imo.

Browny

Smash Hater
Ohay guise, have I said how superior irc is to xat yet?

Anyway, for those who like GH, I charted 'His World' by Zebrahead for GH3 PC. Its only a first draft so there might be some misteaks but if anyone has GH3 PC and wants the chart files, let me know :)
(I cant upload to youtube because it will just delete it as it has copyrighted material playing in the background lol)

The file is just the .wmv of it playing in-game.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUEQCKTO (I know I titled it by Crush 40 by accident lol)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I gotta practice man. Alot. Sumone wanna wifi sometime tomorrow or something? Or maybe just talk on aim? Or a BlueSteak session? :(
You know where to find me if you need to talk about anything.

I really should instigate more discussion, but I'm an awfully silent person...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey guys, since there's no actual updated, accurate thread about it, how about I make a frame data thread for all of Sonic's moves?

For Speed.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I have.
They make up some pretty awesome song remixes and whatnot on youtube about it.
There's this pretty sick His World remix, and Sonic Paradox (the ones who do Sonic Shorts/Knuckles Briefs) does small skits for them, along with other amateur flash and music artists.

SAGE (Sonic Amateur Gaming Expo) is also another pretty awesome event I'm fond of keeping track of.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I gotta practice man. Alot. Sumone wanna wifi sometime tomorrow or something? Or maybe just talk on aim? Or a BlueSteak session? :(
I will if you want...

We both live on the EC so we should have a green connection =o

...I don't know what a Bluesteak session is :confused:

Espy-that is one AWESOME pic of Amy :laugh:

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I hate amy. Thats the last thing i'll say on teh subject.

We must play
We will play
It's fated....O_O

Sadly though, if you are looking for MU experience, I can probably only provide with help on Fox lol.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Amy is terribad. That said who was running around Apex with the Amy hat?
I believe that was seagullman. He mains wolf, but is picking up sonic.
i'm in love with knuckles
He is the coolest character in that universe.
for the most part, sonic gets ***** by ICs but not as bad as shiek
even matchup with marth
even matchup with pikachu
I think he either goes even with or beats pit
kirby is an annoying and probably slightly up hill match but nothing he cant handle
I personally believe that when played (i.e. abused) correctly, sonic beats ROB
probably a slight advantage on shiek
and ***** zelda

He beats none of those chars, gets ***** by them. Sheik and zelda ****. :/ Rob is super gay. But this is imo.
I havto say, it really pisses me off when people go around say sonic loses/gets ***** in every matchup or w/e and then those same people go out and beat the best players of said characters.

Its just kind of a douchy thing to do imo.

Hey guys, since there's no actual updated, accurate thread about it, how about I make a frame data thread for all of Sonic's moves?

For Speed.

i know a lot of sonics frame data by heart but a place to reference would be nice.

Espy-that is one AWESOME pic of Amy :laugh:
I have to honestly agree here.

If Amy dressed like that all the time, I would probably actually like her

But never like that espy, stop trying to convert people to your fur******y ways. Its annoying, and hella stupid. Just because your sexual desires are nasty, and disgusting, and you are basically an abomination, doesnt mean that you should be pulling people into your little cesspool of gayness.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
All right, i'll have to see later. I have to go out today...stupid business. -_-

KID, the only top player i've beaten in that list of chars is Chu, and he beat me back badly man. So.....yeah. I didnt beat Chibo, didnt beat meep's ic's, lost to a sheik in a mm at apex so....i didnt really beat top players of any of those chars. wow at dooshy.

A Bluesteak session is when we all go to the bluesteak chat, watch vids, go over strats, mus, that type of thing. :L

Feedin trolls? fffffffffffffffffff.

I've been keeping up with the Summer of Sonic and been hearing some updates from SAGE. I've seen youtube vids, pics from the Sonic City Blognik, and they even posted some stuff on Facebook...That desk prank was awesome. Do want desk.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
ShadowLink's thread? What was wrong with it?

But never like that espy, stop trying to convert people to your fur******y ways. Its annoying, and hella stupid. Just because your sexual desires are nasty, and disgusting, and you are basically an abomination, doesnt mean that you should be pulling people into your little cesspool of gayness.
KID's words are true.

Top Bottom