• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I might, JUST might be going to Pound 4. We'll see.
Im leaving for AF basic. If i leave in January, i will have time and funds for pound 4

If not, i may not leave till Feb-March: if thats the case, i wont be able to attend pund 4
I may very well go. My friends SuPeRbOoM and KillL0ck are trying to for some Doubles pwnage. It's looking more and more likely.
Just let me know as soon as possible

edit: oh man, I meant to edit my post w/ this instead of making a new reply, sorry chis!!!

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Speaking of shells, Did we leave behind the fact that Dr. Robotnik can run as fast as Sonic can?!
:( I hated that part. My mind really said "what in the...? How in the heck is he running faster than Sonic?" You know what? Sonic wasnt even really trying to catch him. >_>

Kuraudo and Jman goooo to Poundses 4.

lol. Sakurai for best Ganon? o=

And the Xat? eh, weird things happen there...random ban ****. o_o

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I LIEK TO BAN!

Nah but the Xat is lol. I stopped my banning abuse a long time ago because so many people ban for no reason its like a party now.

I did permaban NAte though. Just because he is more annoying than Speed on...Speed.

I dont remember what happened exactly but Sno gets banned and leaves immediatly before i could unban her. lol. It was whatever though. The whole thing was ********. Arguing over a ****ing brawl move. Then arguing over some wifi ****.

Dumb ****. Typical dumb****.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Double Post but this is entirely different.

I was thinking about the Sonic Franchise so far. Don't you guys think it would have been better if after Sonic adventure 2 they left Shadow dead. For like atleast. 3 games then brought him back? I mean bringing him back right away was some whack shi now thinking about it. Makes the ending of Sonic adventure 2 not so epic to me.

Oh yea and tenki if ur here. Look what I found <3

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Leaving Shadow for dead was the intended direction Sonic Team was going for. But his popularity was too good for them to ignore, so they decided to bring him back in Heroes. Shame too - he had proper closure in SA2.

At least when ST did decide to bring him back, they gave him a plot to work with, instead of a simple "hey guys I'm still alive what's new?" scenario.

Probably would have benefited Shadow's plot to actually reveal his survival in ShTH in the main plot though, instead of waiting 8 minutes against Devil Doom to hear Eggman reveal it. But ah well.

Now all Shadow is just another rival for Sonic like Knuckles is supposed to be.

And I think Shadow only stayed dead for 1 game, Advance 2.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

Now all Shadow is just another rival for Sonic like Knuckles is supposed to be.

And I think Shadow only stayed dead for 1 game, Advance 2.
Knuckles is more of a "friendly nemesis" which means that whatever sonic has comin to him, knuckles is the one to deliver it.

Shadow on the other hand is a just an emo-hedgehog with weird hair and an attitude.

I thought sonic boards would be the best place to ask... I'm trying to make Sonic's SideB and DownB move faster in PSA, anyone know how to do this?
Ask Falco400. I'm pretty sure you can't do it though. I was talking to him about it a few tournaments ago (back when sonic was much heavier making spindash combos not work very well) I asked him if he could make sonic's spindash faster and I didn't understand all his complex languistics after that. I assumed it to be "no"

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It would've been nice if Shadow just didn't have Shadow the Hedgehog (the game) rushed (I assume it was rushed... got a little bit of Sonic 06' going on in that game, but I know Sega has it in them to make alright games... >.>), and not be obsessed with shooting everything and just... using his normal Chaos Powers.

Amirite, or amirite?

Anyway... fuels...?

I didn't know there was accents on the internets. This ought to be fun.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
When I first heard about Sega All-Stars Racing, I was like,
"Great. Another ****ty spin(dash)-off."

But it actually looks.......fun.
I'm stunned.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sega All-Stars Tennis got good reviews, and averaged at about a 7-8/10.
I'm sure Sega All-Stars Racing will get around the same area in terms of quality.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sega All-Stars Racing has Beat in it.

That's all I need to check this out.

I'd like it more if it had remixes to classic songs for the tracks too. Emerald Hill Zone, Starlight Zone, etc. But since the soundtrack is being handled by Richard Jacques, I don't expect any bad songs to come out of it.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
Sega All-Stars Racing has Beat in it.

That's all I need to check this out.

I'd like it more if it had remixes to classic songs for the tracks too. Emerald Hill Zone, Starlight Zone, etc.
I agree, it would bring back memories of me sitting in my sisters room playing Sega Genesis all day long.

CeroPhantom

Smash Cadet
I agree, it would bring back memories of me sitting in my sisters room playing Sega Genesis all day long.
We never had a Genesis back in the old days (of course we have one now, but only the console, no cords or anything >_>), so we played Sonic 3 on the computer, with the Launch Base song I still maintain is better than the console version.

Now, I make do with playing Sonic Mega Collection and playing Sonic 3 at least once every week, even if it's only the Ice Cap stage.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Listen, Kinzer, I don't have time for your god d@mn riddles, okay? If you know who he is just f*cking tell me.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Riddles? :confused:

That's really all I'll say for now, unless you want me to say "I play Sawnik." :<

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.

no u
:sonic:'d

Im definitely getting Sega All Stars Racing. Even if its "bad" i'll still play it. :p
I dont see anything wrong with remixed themes. If anything, i think it makes the game more intriguing if they sound good.

@CeroPhantom
Yeah, the Sonic collab games are all i have to play. I mean, I still have the Sega Genesis and the old Sonic game cartridges, but its all up in this other room in a box. I havent tried to play it in...forever.

Kinnnnnzzzeeerr too goodz. :)

@Shado
Im annoying? :(
What am i doing to deserve this? I thought we were cool...:(

@Puer
come again? Im confused...:confused:

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
@Puer
Actually start asking for matches rather then speaking in riddles, you'll get a lot further that way.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Opinions on Sonic's animations as he's driving the car?

Personally, I think it works. I mean, first of all, why the hell is Sonic driving when he can just run? Second of all, when is Sonic ever not moving? He's a free spirited and outgoing guy, so if he were to just be sitting in the car driving like a Mario Kart character, it wouldn't fit him. I think it gives the game and the character some unique qualities to portray his personality.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
@Shado
Im annoying? :(
What am i doing to deserve this? I thought we were cool...:(
I think he's complimenting you.

Remember, the more annoying you are against your opponent, the better of a job you're doing.

We're the trolls of smashfests. Or at least I think we are.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Opinions on Sonic's animations as he's driving the car?

Personally, I think it works. I mean, first of all, why the hell is Sonic driving when he can just run? Second of all, when is Sonic ever not moving? He's a free spirited and outgoing guy, so if he were to just be sitting in the car driving like a Mario Kart character, it wouldn't fit him. I think it gives the game and the character some unique qualities to portray his personality.

:093:
I have a theory on this, which in a sentence is: it's hard to masturbate while running.

Top Bottom