• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wow, Neko just got put on blast soooo fkng hard.

I LOLd for a solid 2-3 minutes straight.

tails son... how you gon get deaded on day one dude?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I swear. one of these days. I'm going to get a contract with Sega, and I will make a game that's canon and shows Tails to be a super legit character like he is in the comics (which are hilariously non-****ing-canon.)

Mark my words. *****es gonna know Tails' name.

**** all you haters.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
he was cool in Sonic X. Bein a tech guru and mackin on the ladies and all dat.

Until he got broke down and started crying like a little punk beeyotch.

Which is unfortunately the biggest thing anyone remembers about him in the whole series.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
**** Cosmo. holy **** what a pointless character.

Her and chris MARY SUE-****.

what a bland trigger point device in the form of a character. ugh.

im getting mad thinking about Sonic X.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I constantly have Tropical Resort Act 1 and Classic Seaside Hill playing in my head, so it's not an isolated phenomenon.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's funny because Season 3 invalidated Tails by making Chris better.
Tails was worse than a mary sue. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hey, I like Tails too.
He makes excellent Robotnik fodder in the old games. :applejack:

...His super form is broken though.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Played some brawl again yesterday, finally getting fluid and vevelty smooth again. Land-camped an olimar allll game on PS1, 3 stocked. Then we wend FD and it didn't happen that way again, still won though.

Better news, the guys here in SD are definatley progressing, they **** all over my alternates (friendlies only obviously). 3 stocked my Falcon :'(

:phone:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Wrong game, but my Sonic has already shaped up to be so much better than what it was before I went on hiatus.

Same with my Marth.

Why is it that I'm able to play better than I was months ago, after a long break, in only 1-2 weeks?

****ing brain how does it work.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I remember this coming into conversation before. I think the general explanation is that if you play a lot, you inevitably have habits. You go on break and you subconsiously have a fresh start. Your "skill" is still there, but you apply different tactics and such and you get different, often favorable results.

At least it's what seems to be the case for me...

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
This happens in single player games too. You ever get stuck on a level and after trying for so long you start to get worse? Like trying so hard has started to diminish your skill?

Its always good to take a break and come back fresh when you feel like you are "forcing it".

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Just finished going on a rant concerning how ppl seem to view me and the players within my state as "FREE" for the sole reason that we're from RI and we have a link listed on our PR. And also because my name tag on AiB contains the words "sonic master". Oh how i love the interwebs :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Your state is "free" though. Its no big deal. Its a pretty freaking small state. TX is huge and we aren't so great relative to our size.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
I wonder how long I'll have to wait before I break my Aerial OoS habit, normally Aerials are great OoS when done correctly, but I've got a habit of doing it so much that you can just about bait it on any character with a decent fast fair that has range like marths, MKs, or Ness' and punish me for trying to uair or bair OoS :/

Edit: we got me you and tesh though! :cool: We got this! and by that I mean we have Razer, Trela, and you.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. lost gnes how?
2. ri isnt the best.
3. yall do need to stop losing to link (everyone except you that is)
4. you do need to get a new tag too.
5. link me to said rant, i would like some lolz.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Your state is "free" though. Its no big deal. Its a pretty freaking small state. TX is huge and we aren't so great relative to our size.
Well, not anymore. We lost Gnes. :applejack:
??? Not sure you read my post carefully.
I wonder how long I'll have to wait before I break my Aerial OoS habit, normally Aerials are great OoS when done correctly, but I've got a habit of doing it so much that you can just about bait it on any character with a decent fast fair that has range like marths, MKs, or Ness' and punish me for trying to uair or bair OoS :/

Edit: we got me you and tesh though! :cool: We got this! and by that I mean we have Razer, Trela, and you.
Nope, Trela quit too.

So we do have Razer, but thats pretty much it.

Top Bottom