• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Sanic? inb4 spelling error.

....dibs on Sonic.

[EDIT]

All we need now is a third Sonic main who was born on September 5th. Bonus points if it's a girl.

:phone:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'm proud that my birthday is the same as Albert Einstein's, at any rate.

Perhaps equally weird, I learned how to talk around the same time Einstein did - at 3 years of age. I must be his reincarnation or something.

:phone:

Life

Smash Hero
Fun fact: the KO counter in Melee only goes up to 255. I know this because I forgot to bring my memory card to Duquesne so I don't have my Melee save and I'm trying to unlock the characters through matches because lazy.

Tesh

Smash Hero
After attempting to watch The Expendables 2 (and hating it), I started wondering about all star casts for video games.

Like if you had to choose the line up for voice actors to make a truly epic game what would be your top 10 VAs?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I hope you didn't go INTO the movie hoping for something good.
You're a fool if you did. It's like Transformers. You gotta accept that you're paying about ten bucks to let someone take a crap on your conscience. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nah, I saw the commercial and I got kind of hyped for it. Just seeing Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, that british guy, that rocky guy etc. and jet li in the same movie I just thought it would be awesome action packed manly man kick *** movie but... nah.

I mean I was just watching it on the internet and I couldn't watch it. And I even sat through that new spiderman for free so you know this was bad.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You got hyped for it. You brought it on yourself.
Never get hyped for a movie. Ever. :applejack:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
October 13th, but turning 24 is as uneventful as prison ****- nothing new, you aren't particularly glad it happened, and you find yourself wishing for another session to go by, so you rank up (head prison biatch/25 and car insurance breaks)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Well, a chapter of the Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de manga is out. So that's good.

Bad news is

The Tails guy already kicked the bucket.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
October 13th, but turning 24 is as uneventful as prison ****- nothing new, you aren't particularly glad it happened, and you find yourself wishing for another session to go by, so you rank up (head prison biatch/25 and car insurance breaks)
Turning 22+ is pretty uneventful period.

Granted, I am making the most of my 23rd birthday. lol @ sobriety.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
He'll get better. Anime characters always do. :applejack:
He must've had a 1-up somewhere.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I wanna say it's a jab at Tails never dying in Sonic 2, but since someone elsewhere on the internet said the exact same thing, I'm questioning whether or not the joke is more universal than I thought it was or if Tails/Tairu is actually coming back.

Top Bottom