• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol @ your guess.
here is the actual list

Sonic, Opa Opa, Rei, Tetris, Columns
Mario, Luigi, Link, Kirby, Fire Emblem
Lucas, Samus, Pika, Fox
lol @ fox. i didnt even notice the targeting reticle until after you said who it was.

also im kinda sad there isnt a Nights character in this

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
lol @ fox. i didnt even notice the targeting reticle until after you said who it was.

also im kinda sad there isnt a Nights character in this
No tails. no nights. no phantasy star characters. no panzer dragoon characters. no one from segaga. no shining force characters. no kid alex. no shenmu, no crazy taxi, no space channel, no billy.

i'd go on, but lol.

seriously.

tetris?

wat

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i didnt even know tetris had any thing to do with sega. its on most nintendo consoles, so im confused.

i dont even know who/what upa upa or Rei are?

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
err derp. she's a Phantasy Star character. i forgot her when listing games. opa opa is from Fantasy Zone, a side scrolling shooter that helped define the sega master system.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_Zone

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The characters listed are not the only ones in the anime. The group shot has three characters - the one on the far left, the two on the far right - that are not featured in the list picture. There may be other SEGA properties that show up in some form.

True Blue

Smash Lord

The guy in the top left is supposed to be a parody of Sonic in a parody anime series depicting the SEGA v. Nintendo console wars. Yeah.
OOOHHHH!!!! So that's what that was. Someone posted it in the Skype chat and I was like "I'm confused... I don't get it..." lol But now I do. Shall definitely look into this. Sounds interesting.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I chose not to because I believe people got my point. :V

Do you really want a hardcore sega*** to ramble on about games that didnt show up in the manga. rofl.

stop ****in wit me espy. V:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Has anyone ever beaten Ristar on Super Mode?
I just did a few months back. Dear god.

Dear god. :applejack:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Lol what is that from? It looks familiar. Or maybe its just cause the style is very appealing to me.

And what about Vectorman! That would have been a great ninja! lol

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Wat.

You insult my sega background.

To me, the soundtrack didn't pop and outside level clear, nothing ever stuck to me. Not to say the music isn't good. It just doesn't last as long as it could.

:phone:

Top Bottom