• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm not worried. One way or another it's a lot of fun and a learning experience. I think that I have a 25% chance of victory if I play my cards right. But I gotta defeat my first opponent after all.

:phone:

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I just beat KH:Dream Drop Distance today actually

I purchased the Mark of Mastery Edition. Luckily a co worker is a nintendo fanboy, casual gamer. He had a 3Ds that was collecting dust to lend me :p

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Honestly, flowmation made it too easy. May start critical tonight, but from viewing the ending and secret ending, meh... may get back into some ps3 gaming

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
So I'm praCtiCing Jab loCKing and then I realize that Idek WHICH CharaCters we CAn Jab loCk -___-

:sonic:

All characters can be jab locked. However on ZSS you can only get a few jabs in and thats it.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Actually you can get more than that on zss but she has to be laying face down on her stomach.....but what are the chances of that happening?

Tesh

Smash Hero

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Actually you can get more than that on zss but she has to be laying face down on her stomach.....but what are the chances of that happening?
UGH u guys ruined this moment.... where is the perversion in ur hearts???

If anyone is awake, Kuraudo vs Nietono should hopefully be on stream soon.
We gotta wait like 2 hours after a LUNCH BREAK

& I am @ work DJin -____-

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
A darn shame that I lost as early as I did. I got 3 stocked game 1 vs Nietono then got 2 stocked game 2. I started to adapt too late by the second game. But that's okay. I got outplayed and it was a very humbling experience. I have no regrets. The Sonic ditto was so strange. Canpy was awesome and he's the best WiFi Sonic.

I wanted to go farther and I really feel that I could have. If I had trained with the likes of Nietono or Brood or whomever I would have had a better chance to adapt. But Yknow what? Out of pools at an international with over 220 people in it? 13 man pool?

I'm okay and had fun.

And before you say anything KID? I'm not satisfied obviously. I wanna get better but I feel that I did get much better over here. Watch for me at APEX.

Canpy and me was really close and I also almost beat Suinoko in a friendly but I did win the friendly I had against Vinnie vs his ICs. He didn't have the Sonic chain grab down but I'll take it. :p probably would still beat me in the bracket obviously. But either way I had fun.

Thanks for your support guys.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
A darn shame that I lost as early as I did. I got 3 stocked game 1 vs Nietono then got 2 stocked game 2. I started to adapt too late by the second game. But that's okay. I got outplayed and it was a very humbling experience. I have no regrets. The Sonic ditto was so strange. Canpy was awesome and he's the best WiFi Sonic.

I wanted to go farther and I really feel that I could have. If I had trained with the likes of Nietono or Brood or whomever I would have had a better chance to adapt. But Yknow what? Out of pools at an international with over 220 people in it? 13 man pool?

I'm okay and had fun.

And before you say anything KID? I'm not satisfied obviously. I wanna get better but I feel that I did get much better over here. Watch for me at APEX.

Canpy and me was really close and I also almost beat Suinoko in a friendly but I did win the friendly I had against Vinnie vs his ICs. He didn't have the Sonic chain grab down but I'll take it. :p probably would still beat me in the bracket obviously. But either way I had fun.

Thanks for your support guys.

Much respect. Able to take the positive aspects of it. I hope you see you improve in the time leading up to APEX.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wouldn't even call what happened to me a negative. Going as far as I did as an exclusive Sonic main? In Japan of all places? I know I'm a good Sonic but I also know I have a long way to go to make it in the world of Smash with so many better characters and players.

If you focus on just the negatives you'll never improve.

Thanks for the kind words, Reflex!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
welp, i guess we really cant say anything about japan not having sonics anymore... Theyre better than ours.

Looks like Ima have to actually train up and show you kiddies what a good sonic really looks like. =D

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Better than ours? I wouldn't say so. I also wouldn't say ours are better either. Ditto doesn't really decide anything lol.

They're definitely good though.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Espy & _X_ over all other Sonic's

Come on man that srsly isn't even an ARGUEMENT

-_-

Regardless I'm proud AF of u Kuraudo

True Blue

Smash Lord
Taking all Sonic Mirror and Falcon vs. Sonic MMs at Apex.
Xlr8 knows about my falcon :093:

Will gladly take you on that. lol

welp, i guess we really cant say anything about japan not having sonics anymore... Theyre better than ours.

Looks like Ima have to actually train up and show you kiddies what a good sonic really looks like. =D
Just look at my Facebook page. Thats all the Sonic you need to see. lol

People need to stop overrating _X_. It's 2012, gaddammit.

Sadly I agree with this. Mainly just cause he hasn't been doing a lot.

Top Bottom