• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yo shoutouts to Ryo and True Blue in dubz tho. Taking Ally and Trela to game 3?! Soooo sick!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
How did that set go? Ryo honestly shut me down hardcore when we played. It wasn't until the next day that it was even a match. He denied a lot of my gimping, and that's how I used to beat any ikes I played back in 08/09. Didn't really figure it out for FAR too late. Watched True Blue, and got the idea of what to do. Then raged about how piss-poor my execution was

:sonic:

:phone:

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
How did that set go? Ryo honestly shut me down hardcore when we played. It wasn't until the next day that it was even a match. He denied a lot of my gimping, and that's how I used to beat any ikes I played back in 08/09. Didn't really figure it out for FAR too late. Watched True Blue, and got the idea of what to do. Then raged about how piss-poor my execution was

:sonic:

Don't take this offensively, but Ryo probably shut you down because he's simply a better player.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Same reason San eats me up all day fray.

I can look at my matches with him objectively and tell that hes a better player despite the fact that I have the advantage in the match up.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Don't take this offensively, but Ryo probably shut you down because he's simply a better player.
No offense was taken, Ryo is godlike, lol. That said, Im not ********, and after playing for awhile I got the grasp of what I needed to change up. It was working but a lot of my execution was slugish, leading to nair/jabs and such. Then he was chasing me and his option coverage is pretty legit, from playing True Blue so much.

Id never been spiked by Ike, till Ryo played me, rofl

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea I got spiked by an Ike in pools. It was pretty heartbreaking. Didn't know I would die at 20 from that (dtilt).

Life

Smash Hero
/userblogs

Today I decided I felt like practicing Spindashing through Aura Spheres. Turns out it's easier than I thought, it's basically a game of chicken where you want to swerve as late as possible without crashing.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Lol, not like it gets you anywhere.

Likewise, shielding it sometimes also ****s you up. I just watched one of Trela's doubles sets from WHOBO4 and he got a kill by a deflected aura sphere bouncing into a 3rd person. It was hilarious.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You guys have a new mod, so you can expect me to pop in a lot more often now.

Espy is quite good, and he's much nicer than I thought he would be. :p

Life

Smash Hero
Don't worry Reflex, nothing problematic really happens around here anymore, you should be fine.

And yeah, it's kinda useless, so what?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i dont remember but I think i blocked him on facebook and aim too, but he should try me there and let me know where hes at and how long hes gonna be here?

True Blue

Smash Lord
The BBR wishes they could have me. But I would just turn them down and throw a napkin on the floor. In my world that is a disgrace. lol.

Man I lost my tablet pen... Have to wait 2 weeks before my new one comes in. And had to waste 30 bucks... That just lowered my 3DS funds down by 30. So now I only have 0.00 for a 3DS and KH:DDD... Blarg

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Nice job Sonics at WHOBO. I couldn't watch the stream, but I saw YT videos afterwards.

Top Bottom