• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Xyro (and apparently Sync) does not acknowledge v7 Tier List as accurate so WHOBO is going to use V6 for mid tier. So basically no GnW, but everything else is the same (so no toon link either, we have seen where that leads in TX).

I've seen some events recently that ban borderline, which seems to be logical. I don't feel Peach and Pit are as good as Gnw, Fox and Wolf however.

My favorites to win are Espy (i hope he is ready), Razer, Illmatic, Seagull or maybe if a notable Fox shows up.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm one day away from Japan. I may actually be Canada's strongest representative at this tournament (unless we get a surprise visit from Ally or something). ...the weight of Canada's performance is in the balance of a :metaknight:, an :olimar:, a :wario: and a :sonic:.

Team Alberta's gonna bring it!

Wish me luck guys. One way or another I'll do you all proud.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Kuraudo hold it down 4 Sonic's in Japan!!!

Trublue Espy & Tesh(& all other Sonic's) HOLD it down 4 ME in WHOBO!!

I'm terribly sad I can't go to Whobo... but like m Dad told me you gotta be a man and handle business :(

:sonic:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ah, thank you.

Sonic's still LT in Japan, right? Have fun rocking the world over there!
Yeah. I'll do what I can! I'm hoping to become a real dark horse over there. Everyone that isn't KillLock or Alphicans have really flown under the radar when it comes to competition in my area.

OMFG Yo Kuraudo u SRSLY better have fun ****** EVERYONE!!!

RATS tag would be hilarious

I'll use it once or twice. I'll mostly be rocking the true Katakana Kuraudo tag, Cloud, or EMIYA.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah? Our guys tend to place when going to regionals. We don't go to enough nationals though. What of it?

And we don't have to prove a damn thing to you. We'll just do our thing.

:phone:

Brawlman1000

Smash Ace
NNID
Bman1K
3DS FC
2981-7986-9482
Yes Kuraudo show Japan what Sonic is made of!

And to all Sonics going to WHOBO ( True Blue, BSP, Tesh, Zero?, Espy? and any other Sonics that go) show them that Sonic is better than E tier!

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Yeah good luck to all the Sonics going to WHOBO, I'll be rootin for you guys and hopefully I'll see someone on the stream. Good luck to you too Kuraudo, idk what tourney is in japan but I hope you show the Japanese players what Sonic is capable of

EDIT: Oh wait are you going to Sunrise? I remember a while back that got announced but idk who's going or when it is lol I just know it was gonna be during this summer. Sorry if I'm a little behind on this stuff

Life

Smash Hero
Time to go to the /hope-y thing today (aka a house tourney because hope was postponed), it might end up just being Melee but at least I'll get to play Smash.

Life

Smash Hero
Had a ten-man round robin. Went all Sonic. Went 4-5. Soooo close to positive >.<

Techchase won, Mav second, Space Thing third (seriously, he's getting good).

Definitely showed improvement as the day went on. I managed to take down Colaya, which I think is pretty decent progress for not playing.

Oh, and I got a nice clip of spring-bair against a GnW, may or may not be good CCV fodder if we ever do another one.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yooo, Espy is back on top. He got 1st seed in his pool, 2-0ing Jnig and beating Player1 (the diddy kong).

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff to those two then, good luck to them in bracket.

btw on the Sumabato stream there was a Japanese player named Edge on stream using Sonic vs Vinnie's ics. the sonic lost tho

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yo I'm glad he did so well in Mid Tier. 3rd in both events not too bad imo.

We both beat P1, BC, Jnig, and in mid tier he still took out alot of good players (c'mon he 2-0d Ryo who 2-0d Razer). He also managed to pull through dealing with f@11n's bull****. Game 3 was a real treat. Espy was at like 160 and was getting timed out again and he brought it back with some of his signature aggression and killed him at like 120 or something.

Having to play Sonic in all those events has got to be tiring. I only entered both singles events and after a certain uber gay set I didn't even wanna play anymore.

Life

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to Tesh for doing as well as Espy in the main bracket.

On an unrelated note, novocaine is a necessary evil and very annoying.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wait... all that this awesome *** IKE has vs Sonic and he 2-0'ed him???

ESPY!!!! EXPLAIN YOUR SECRETS!!!!

Special s/o 2 Espy and Tesh tho!
Special s/o 2 all the Sonic's that made it!

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yo I'm glad he did so well in Mid Tier. 3rd in both events not too bad imo.

We both beat P1, BC, Jnig, and in mid tier he still took out alot of good players (c'mon he 2-0d Ryo who 2-0d Razer). He also managed to pull through dealing with f@11n's bull****. Game 3 was a real treat. Espy was at like 160 and was getting timed out again and he brought it back with some of his signature aggression and killed him at like 120 or something.

Having to play Sonic in all those events has got to be tiring. I only entered both singles events and after a certain uber gay set I didn't even wanna play anymore.
Oh sorry, I started typing this post early before I went to sleep then I retyped some of it after I woke up.

I meant to say we both beat F@11n. All the other names I listed was just Espy being awesome.

Top Bottom