• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Too much trolling I guess? And some misinterpretation of some posts of mine that supposedly "crossed the line". :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWe6f9uR7qk&t=1m22s
^relevant

I don't know who else here is mature enough and active enough to take over as mod. I'm guessing it will be BSP, since he is already BBR.

This board is pretty dead, if you weren't keep it under control, I don't see who they expect to protect us from pure anarchy.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
If I say youre wrong theyll see that and think I dont want to be a mod

If I say youre right, theyll think im asking to be a mod, which NEVER works.

OH NOES.
conundrums, you put me in them.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Shoutouts to my stolen wallet Saturday in Orlando. Shoutouts to an unexpectedly easy transition into the first airport (good thing I was wearing my uniform, my only "proof" of identity). Shoutouts to 2 delays in Charlotte due to storms

SUPER shoutouts to NJ international airport letting the flight leave with me at the gate, due to all the holds. And last shout out: making me stay at the terminal overnight in my uniform for lack of ID/money (stolen wallet)

Im having a good weekend....

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ouch Jman. That sucks.
My first and only airport experience (APEX) went wonderfully. :applejack:

Life

Smash Hero
That gif... LOL

Too bad jman.

Only times I've dealt with airports were going to visit my grandparents and I don't remember anything particularly out of the ordinary... I think we had lost luggage once or twice but it was sorted out fairly quickly.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm 90% confirmed. Considering just sitting at home across town and watching the stream.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea WHOBO has highest venue fees ever. But, I guess it doesn't matter much to people spending hundreds on plane tickets and whatnot.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I wish being a brony was against forum rules.
Man... That would suck... Then I would never come on here. lol

Shoutouts to my stolen wallet Saturday in Orlando. Shoutouts to an unexpectedly easy transition into the first airport (good thing I was wearing my uniform, my only "proof" of identity). Shoutouts to 2 delays in Charlotte due to storms

SUPER shoutouts to NJ international airport letting the flight leave with me at the gate, due to all the holds. And last shout out: making me stay at the terminal overnight in my uniform for lack of ID/money (stolen wallet)

Im having a good weekend....

:phone:
No Shoutouts to me. I see how it is. But that sucks. Wish you could have hung out on Sunday before you left.

Ouch Jman. That sucks.
My first and only airport experience (APEX) went wonderfully. :applejack:
Man my Airplane ride back with Ryo sucked cause we missed our planes. Though the plane ride to Apex was hilarious. I trolled Ryo so hard on the plane and outside in the cold waiting for the bus. He was afraid of heights so I kept saying "Look out the window! Everyone is like ants! Oh wait! those are houses!!" and we were stuck out in the cold waiting for the bus, which I loved. The cold is too good. Didn't even need my jacket too much at Apex. Kept getting too hot for me.

So who's going to WHOBO?
I AM I AM!!! I AM!!! AND! I will be selling buttons for anyone who wants any!!!

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=141643

Info is all here!!!

Tesh

Smash Hero
I can't imagine what I'd do with that, but I guess I'll buy one anyway.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I tried getting a button at APEX but they ran out before I could buy one.
Tesh, buttons are useless, so implying they have any use to begin with is a fault on your behalf. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
I tried getting a button at APEX but they ran out before I could buy one.
Tesh, buttons are useless, so implying they have any use to begin with is a fault on your behalf. :applejack:
Well most of these smash decoration things I see tend to be things I can attach to my controller somehow. Iono.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You can attach buttons to bags and outfits and stuff.
They don't do anything though. :applejack:

Life

Smash Hero
Buttons are quite useful. You press them and then the console does stuff. They're also great for holding bits of cloth together--quite fashionable, eh? And don't make me break out the dictionary for more definitions...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Do you make custom ones besides those smash icons? I'd prefer something Madworld related if you can do it.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Do you make custom ones besides those smash icons? I'd prefer something Madworld related if you can do it.
Custom buttons will be something I will attempt to work with later on. But it would end up being more costly making a custom one since I have to order in one button. But when I reach that crossroad I will be sure to inform you lol. But I was planning in the future to do buttons for different things so maybe I could work on a Madworld button. Just don't know too much about the game itself to know what to make lol.

-____________________-

Tru!!!! I cant make outgoing calls!!!

:sonic:

& I dont think I can make it 2 WHOBO :'''''''(
WHAT!!!! NOOOO!!!! WHY!!! DAMN!!! MY PARTNER!!!! BUT WHY!!! AND WHY DOES YOUR PHONE ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS!!!! Will attempt to call you tomorrow.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Espy, you can beat Trela. I have confidence that you could deadass 3-0 Trela. You just get too hype sometimes and take alot of unnecessary damage. I just watched your WF set from Woodlawn and seriously, aside from the rushed Fsmashes when he's at KO%, you legit outplayed him EVERY game. Like I'm still trying to catch up to all the **** you did first game.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why are we suddenly talking about Espy vs Trela?

Also True, just a simple logo like the others would suffice.

Top Bottom