• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFVM - Back in Action, now on Saturdays.

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm confused as to where the venue is. Is it near a 7-11, Mc-Donalds, and a Laundromat?
And which building is the venue in? I have a terrible sense of direction so I feel I'ma get lost xD

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Hey guys I'm confused as to where the venue is. Is it near a 7-11, Mc-Donalds, and a Laundromat?
And which building is the venue in? I have a terrible sense of direction so I feel I'ma get lost xD
yeah it's near all of those. It's actually in an apartment located BEHIND a house. The house has a white fence.

If you have any questions, feel free to text me (my phone doesn't ring for whatever reason) - 818-445-5789

WHA?

Smash Ace
Which apartment? Will there be signs or will the door just be open?
go to google maps and tipe in the address, just the address, dont click GET DIRECTIONS
it will give u a pic showing the venue where u see a house and a driveway
the pic doesnt show, but the house is just following that driveway, behind the house pictured

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ggs to everyone that came, i had a fun time. thanks mike for hosting, and i had fun eating dinner with everyone. i should stick to peach only next time...gehh i suck. next week tho!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
we did a round robin and there was a three way tie, and ended up not doing a bracket. there were 10 ppl for singles, 4 teams (also round robin).

doubles was me/manatee and joejoe/joe i think.
singles was manatee, me, mike haze, joejoe.

i lost to martin, he lost to mike, mike lost to me, but martin won cuz of head to head i think. ill admit i was pretty salty at the time, but martin certainly deserved his win and I am happy for him as we play all the time. i think i know what i did wrong and am ready for the next time; not going marth is certainly one of them <_<

edit: hey mike if u see this can u tell me the place we ate at yesterday? it was really good and i want to go there again sometime. i already forgot the name >_<

Top Bottom