• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (Jan 3/4)

Metà

Smash Master
Brackets and detailed results can be found here.

Brawl Singles

1: SuPeRbOoM ($114.00) (Snake)
2: Koskinator ($57.00) (Ganondorf/Wolf)
3: liverymen ($19.00) (Meta Knight/Ice Climbers)
4: dieslow (Snake)
5: Dynamism (Random)
5: Ced (Meta Knight)
7: Rampage (Snake)
7: Hillary (Game & Watch)
9: Gamepro
9: Enkou
9: Who
9: Spin-Dash
13: Zzzz
13: Corbin
13: Blue Yoshi
13: Lib3r4t3
17: Meta
17: Jerry
17: Firestorm

Brawl Doubles

1: Turtle'd Blind (SuPeRbOoM, liverymen) ($54.00)
2: we've been spamming nado in the name of clouderz since 95 you noobs (Dynamism, Koskinator) ($27.00)
3: Knock Yourself Out (dhill, Hillary) ($9.00)
4: We Win Anyways (Rampage, dieslow)
5: Shield + Analog Stick to Dodge (Lib3r4t3, Blue Yoshi)
5: Huge Recovery (Meta, Enkou)
7: ProTip (Jerry, Gamepro)
7: Ced + Corbin
9: Sonic Cycle (Spin-Dash, Firestorm)

SSBM Singles

1: Dieslow ($162.00)
2: FalseFalco ($81.00)
3: Manli ($27.00)
4: Meta
5: SpaceFalcon
5: CowEar
7: Superboom
7: Patooty
9: Genesis FTW
9: Noobking
9: AIDS
9: Bwmat
13: Dynamism
13: Sion
13: Rampage
13: Chocolate Thunda
17: Supertramp
17: Mateo
17: Hillary
17: Broken Hitbox
17: liverymen
17: Spin-dash
17: Coud
17: Taffy
25: Lib3r4t3
25: Enkou
25: Middi
25: Blue Yoshi

SSBM Doubles

1: Nam Scam (Dieslow + CowEar) ($66.00)
2: Knee + Rest (NoobKing + Meta) ($33.00)
3: FalseBoom (FalseFalco + SuperBoom) ($11.00)
4: Team Rusty (Genesis FTW + Manuel)
5: KongZilla (Rusty + Bwmat)
5: SC (Sion + Coud)
7: We tried to JV 0-stock (Dynamism + Rampage)
7: Extreme AIDS (SpaceFalcon + AIDS)
9: Junior Mints (Supertramp + Middi)
9: Cannondorf (Lib3r4t3, Spin-dash)
9: Brawl Doubles (Blue Yoshi + Hillary)

SSB Singles

1: Superboom ($42.00)
2: unityole ($21.00)
3: Bwmat ($7.00)
4: Blue Yoshi
5: Meta
5: Dynamism
7: Spin-Dash
7: Lib3r4t3

SSB Doubles

1: Dynamic Boom (SuPeRbOoM, Dynamism) ($25.00)
1: First Place (Meta, unityole) ($25.00)
3: Bwmat + Jerry
4: Shield + Analog Stick to Roll (Blue Yoshi, Lib3r4t3)
5: **** of Steel (Rampage, Spin-Dash)
5: Noobpro (Gamepro, xXx-Noobking-xXx)

SSBM Low Tier

1: Superboom ($39.00)
2: NoobKing ($19.50)
3: Blue Yoshi ($6.50)
4: Meta
5: Rampage
7: Dynamism
7: Spin-dash
9: Dieslow
9: Hillary
9: Enkou
9: Lib3r4t3
13: FalseFalco

SSBM Falcon-only

1: FalseFalco ($42.00)
2: Noobking ($18.00)
3: Dieslow
4: Superboom
5: Taffy

Thanks for coming everyone! I'll post shout-outs when I'm not tired.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Superboom pretty much ***** everything yeah. Even starcraft and Jenga, he's a ****ing beast and he's way too good at smash games!

As always, ggs everyone I played and nice seeing you all again or finally seeing you.

Shoutouts!

Noobking: Fun MM as usual, I'll win an MM against you one day. At least the tornado was gay and won me the MM in 64 to team with Dan. Better luck next time! In Jenga too! lol

Extreem: Love MMs with you. Your Fox is really cute and super fun! I want more friendlies with you though, I'm getting lots of Falcon practice but need more Foxy Woxy!

Jack: FACIAL!!!! So glad you stayed! It was great to see you again and I hope you come back soon and safely. Best of luck with that security thing too. Thanks for everything! <3

Cheddardorf: Over 2 months ago, when we talked about this and tried finding a way for you to come to this and get your parents to trust me for carpooling, I'm so glad you made it. Nice freakin work Koskinator!

Lib: Dayum, only caught a few of your matches but your melee is coming along. Specifically Samus. With more match up studies etc, you'll do well. Things like Nairs and stuff that Manli was talking about. You're getting there.

Meta: Thanks for hosting this tourney. It was fun, the whole weekend was. I don't think I'll be able to make it out to anything in spring but I'll catch another one sometime in the near future. ggs!

Livery: Dayum your melee is coming along. Tim has been training you well! Your Brawl is great too, even for playing like never. Great games in SC and super fun Event Matches haha!

Rampage: You've improved so freakin much! MM next time dangit! We never do! We did pretty good in doubles again, little better every time. Sion would've been proud with your performance haha!

Nice Surprises!

Spindash: Nice Sonic tricks, you laugh at everything haha!
BlueYoshi: You're sick in low tier and 64 good stuff man!
Matt: Finally got to play a 64 Fox, be more fancy next time!
Rusty: Nana no! Nice Bowser ditto, so much fun yes!
Manli: Good to see you again and see you again, eventually!
Genesis: Nice work, you punished me for mistakes like a pro!
Meteo: You and your bro are pretty good, keep it up!
Dieslow: You ***** me in singles, got you back in low tier!
Sion: Great to see a good Link, that was so hawt!
CowEar: Glad to finally meet you, love your Foxy lots!

Missing in Action!
- Daltsy: Thanks for the training, I still don't practice enough. I'll do better every time though! I promise!

- Clouderz: You noob, I'm gonna start playing Brawl competitively again and no snow johns in summer.

- WA: Eggz, where are those weegee tricks you were gonna show me? As you see, I need work. SW and Gimpy, no johns.

- John: I don't know if your johns were legit or not but I still haven't seen you play melee, come on!

Highlights
- Jenga and Events: Getting trapped in SFU for a while and getting kicked out of the lab made for some good times. Who knew?Should have taken a picture of sleeping Jack, the picture of Link that Carl got will do. Adam sucks and Jenga, whatever he tells you. Dan is too good at smash, even in single player.

- Friendly Brawl Doubles: Delfino, Bowser and Ganon trapping people below with Firebreath or Flying Slam into the water and Stomping people to death were the funnest combos ever. Dan ledge camping with Falcon while my Jiggs ***** was too good and of course Ganondorf needs no team to win!

- Falcon and Ike Challenge: Had more laughs playing the Ike challenge than anything all weekend. Aether! Finally something Dan doesn't win at. Evan got so close to winning Falcon challenge after I SD'd 6 times and stole everyone's stocks but good thing my Falcon ***** when it came down to 1v1.

Sidenotes: Rest to Knee was ****! 2 G&Ws vs Bowser is broken ****in hax! 64 doubles love Kirby! FACIAL! SIDEWAYS!!!

Everyone else that I spoke to, played with or against, anything...
<3

ENJOY IT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
wooo sonic cycle

Will get AiB stuff up soon. Sorry I couldn't make it on the second day guys! Hopefully the weather won't be such an issue next time. Actually, considering it should be in the spring the only thing we gotta watch out for is a flood =p

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
**** so Tony won? I thought Carl had it for sure.
Evan, I'm gonna main jiggz now. :-]

Edit: Btw theres some **** footage of my fox on the T.V that was beside the main one (The one recording with VCR where we had our match evan)

:] :]

FBM

Smash Apprentice
Any vids of Boom in 64?

Also, good **** Ganon. I watched a few of those vids and even though Brawl is trash, I still enjoyed seeing a Dorf smackdown.

boomshakalaka

Smash Cadet
lolboom thats me
jk , kosk good job bro, ganon****in on everbody
not to many people though

Zero_P

Smash Ace
ok shoutouts!

SuperBoom: You did a 12 Fsmash combo on me with fox...how the ****...gg'snojones
FalseFalco: Why can't I hit you?
SpinDash: sorry about what happened in doubles lol we still cool?
Evan: Thanks for hosting the tournament, and thanks for the ride >_> also when are you bringing back my tv? oh and gg's at doing so well in melee events, meta for pr lol
Supertramp+friends: You guys are pretty good, keep at it!
Lib: Keep trying man, you're getting better!
LiveryMen: you and your orgy's with lots of men, sweaty men with lots and lots of manly men. your fox is so weird...cactuar jr? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cin19aaQvDM
hillary: lolgetraped
Tony/taffy: you're pretty **** good considering you haven't been playing for very long, keep at it!
Sion: You didn't come in time for us to team, ****IT!
Coud: You're pretty good, ****** my marth all over the place
James: we'll MM next time, also weegee got ****ED by knee lol
kosk: haha ganon ***** babies
adam: we'll do another fox mm, I'm sad our mm didn't get recorded :[ gg's
manuel: HAHA I BEAT YOU I'M BETTER RAMPAGE FOR #2 jk lol you're still good even though you "retired" Hopefully I'll be as good as you some day see you later
Robbie: haha cool seeing you again for so long, last time I saw you was like sfu april or something :p gg's
RobyEXTREME: Take care of my ****ty controller, k? I don't think we played at all man...: [
Keith: **** ugh...gg's though I'll get you next time
kenny: sorry about knocking you out again lol and upload some melee ****!!
cowear: stop beating me lol
tiep: *see cowear*
blueyoshi: I hate g&w gg's
bwmat: ganon ***** me so hard
Nathan: wobblemoar
dieslow: Man, sucks about barlw singles/doubles but gg's at getting first in melee singles/doubles
chocolate thunda: don't stop playing : [ no jones and see you later
gamepro: I didn't play you once..no jones
JACK YOU RAN UP THE ****ING MOUNTAIN WHAT THE ****

did I get everyone? ah well I tried haha gg's everybody and hopfully see you next time

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm working on getting the brackets cleaned up and in one file for AiB submission.

Byuusan, hope this doesn't come off as dickish, but could you please use a format like "Username (Character) vs Username (Character)" or something when uploading the videos? Makes it much easier for people to search on YouTube. So like "Koskinator (Ganondorf) vs SuPeRbOoM (Snake)"

Metà

Smash Master
F*CK, my firefox just crashed as I was typing my epicly long shout-outs (I was finished, too), so I'll have to type it all out again. I'm not going to do it tonight though, maybe tomorrow. That really pisses me off though, I spent a long time writing it.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
That happened to me a while back, I typed mine on notepad then just c&p lol

are you possibly going to make another compilation video? that'd be pretty cool...

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Oops. Just realized I forgot to mm anyone. I guess I'll have to mm for double next time. Don't worry Evan, you'll get your revenge on me next time we see each other :)

More shoutouts later (too lazy :p)

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
if its not to much trouble...

can you change my name (mateo) to rustedfencepost when you put up the brackets because when you ask for my name i thought you ment my actual name so....yeaaaaa......if its not to much trouble of course....

liverymen

Smash Apprentice
first of all. it was my subway and it wasnt leaking someone spilt water on it. aight?
ggs to all i played, muchos fun.
hooray team turtled blind first in doubles again *****s.
dan u eva played bomberman??? ur snake looks like u play a loooot of bomberman!!!! see ya next time!!
kosk, that ganon on norfair looks really good. any counters to it? im thinking ledge camping would beat it but iono, i never fought it against u.
boo for clouderz not showing up. i wanted to watch him to learn how to play MK. i was just making it up as i went along til i see da masta do his thang. maybe next time.
jack: -.- z z z ( . )Y( . )
james: auheauheuaheuaheauha
spindash: i never got to play you =(
yakal: your downfall is imminent.
tony: continue to defend this land from all invading melee players.... that and take their moonay.
adam: wekekekeke

Zero_P

Smash Ace
first of all. it was my subway and it wasnt leaking someone spilt water on it. aight?
ggs to all i played, muchos fun.
hooray team turtled blind first in doubles again *****s.
dan u eva played bomberman??? ur snake looks like u play a loooot of bomberman!!!! see ya next time!!
kosk, that ganon on norfair looks really good. any counters to it? im thinking ledge camping would beat it but iono, i never fought it against u.
boo for clouderz not showing up. i wanted to watch him to learn how to play MK. i was just making it up as i went along til i see da masta do his thang. maybe next time.
jack: -.- z z z ( . )Y( . )
james: auheauheuaheuaheauha
spindash: i never got to play you =(
yakal: your downfall is imminent.
tony: continue to defend this land from all invading melee players.... that and take their moonay.
adam: wekekekeke
:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Wtf. Francis, we totally played once or twice. XD; You needed a few minutes to warm up in Melee, remember? Then you raep'd with Fox. I forget who, but someone was like, "The suspense is killing me!! GO!!"

And then there was a couple of times to play in Brawl. Forget the match-ups. We just didn't play enough.

gdit, dude, learn to REMEMBER. ;P

Top Bottom