• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU #6 - Burnaby, BC - April 19/20, 08 - SSB64/SSBM/SSBB

Metà

Smash Master
With the success of the last 5 tournaments run at SFU, I have decided to host another tournament here, this time featuring SSBM, SSB64, and SSBB. That's right folks, the 3 greatest games ever made, run in a 2-day tournament, with cash prizes!

Food/Drink (yes, this comes first, because it's so important :laugh:)

Pizza/pop will be available to all, for a price of $5/person. I will have a cooler full of pop/juice/iced tea/water at the back of one of the rooms that I will allow you access to if you pay said price. Pizza will arrive by about 6 pm on both days. There are a few places to eat (donairs, indian, japanese, etc.) right near the building if you want lunch, a snack, or don't want pizza for dinner.

General Info
Date: April 19/20 (sat/sun)
Time: Tentatively starting at 11 am, both days
Address: 8888 University Dr.
Room #: TBA (in Applied Science Building; ASB)
Facebook event page (in case SWF goes down): http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=30020490060
April 19 will be SSBM singles/doubles, SSB64 singles/doubles, and SSBB friendlies
April 20 will be SSBM crews/low tier, SSBB singles/doubles, and SSB64 friendlies (these will be in a different room, upstairs)

Entrance Fees/Prizes

(Note, the pot may be split differently if too few people enter an event)

SSBM Singles: $10/person; 60/30/10
SSBM Doubles: $10/team; 60/30/10
*SSBM Low tier: $5/person; 70/30
*SSBM Crews: $20/crew (3-6 players/crew); 70/30
**SSBM Falcon-only: $2-5/person
SSB64 Singles: $6/person; 60/30/10
*SSB64 Doubles: $6/team; 70/30
**SSB64 Bottom Tier (Link+Samus): $2-5/person
SSBB Singles: $10/person; 60/30/10
SSBB Doubles: $10/team; 60/30/10
**SSBB Ike-only: $2-5/person

* indicates tentative entrance fee/pot split
**will only take place if enough people enter

Schedule(note: subject to change)

Day 1 (April 19)
(Note: at least one TV will be designated to SSBB friendlies (or money matches)for as much of the tournament as possible, unless we run into time constraints, in which we will use the TV for tournament matches)

9:00 or 9:30 - Matt, Nathan, Robbie, myself, and a few others will prepare the rooms, set up recording equipment, TVs/projector, etc. Do not come this early unless you are willing to help. You will not be allowed in otherwise (you can however wait in the lobby)

10:00 - People will be allowed into the rooms, TVs will be set up, and we will start taking registrations for the day's events. Friendlies are encouraged during this time (either 1v1 or 2v2); winner stays on is usually the order of things.

11:00 - We will continue taking registrations for SSBM/SSB64 doubles for another 20 minutes or so, but if you are not here by then, you will not be entering those events.

11:30 - SSBM/SSB64 doubles will start no later than this time (though it may start closer to 11:15, so I advise you to show up well in advance, especially if you are bringing others). Both events will be running at the same time, and I will do my best to space matches out so there are no conflicts.

1:00 or 1:30 - At this time, while doubles is going on, we will start taking registration for SSBM Falcon-only and SSB Bottom Tier, if enough interest is shown, and we have enough time/TVs. I know it will be difficult running all 3 events at once, but at this point in the event, some players should be eliminated, and thus free for more matches.

3:00 or 3:30 - Registrations for SSBM/SSB64 singles will be available at any time before the events start, but you must be registered by this time or you will not be allowed to enter. Brackets will be created and we will try to start the event in a timely fashion. May be delayed until 3:30 depending on how smoothly things are running. Again, both events will be running simultaneously, but in most situations, Melee matches will take priority, but we will select which matches should be played in what order on a case by case basis.

6:00 or 6:30 - Pizza will arrive, and those who have donated will be allowed some (not sure how much there will be, but be considerate and take only one at a time please).

8:00 - Tournament is officially over; only those who have volunteered to help clean up the rooms will be allowed to stay at this time (please help!).

Day 2 (April 20)
(Note: at least one TV will be designated to SSBB friendlies (or money matches)for as much of the tournament as possible, unless we run into time constraints, in which we will use the TV for tournament matches)

9:00 or 9:30 - Matt, Nathan, Robbie, myself, and a few others will prepare the rooms, set up recording equipment, TVs/projector, etc. Do not come this early unless you are willing to help. You will not be allowed in otherwise (you can however wait in the lobby)

10:00 - We will start taking registrations for SSBM Low Tier (starting this first because some people have church in the morning, and I don't want them to miss SSBB). If there are too few people, we will either cancel the event or make it pools/single elimination.

1:00 or 1:30: Registration for SSBB Singles/Doubles will start; if the low tier events are still going on, we will just let them continue while we start these events. This will start no later than 1:30, and if you're not registered by then (I'll announce over a loud-speaker when we're about to start), you will not be entering these events. Please check in periodically with me or whoever is managing brackets, to make sure you don't miss your match.

4:00 - Registration for Ike-only and SSBM crews will open, even though SSBB won't be done yet. SSBB singles/doubles matches will take priority for TVs, but if a match for the other events is already going on, they must finish their match.

6:00 or 6:30 - Pizza will arrive, and those who have donated will be allowed some (not sure how much there will be, but be considerate and take only one at a time please).

8:00 - Tournament is officially over; only those who have volunteered to help clean up the rooms will be allowed to stay at this time (please help!).

General Rules of Conduct

1. Don't fool around/be (too) loud/run around/throw stuff/etc. This is a school, not somebody's house; treat it with respect. All ages are allowed to enter, but I expect a certain level of maturity, even from younger competitors. Keep in mind though, this isn't a business conference or anything; I want everyone to have fun, and things can get quite loud, especially during those intense matches when it gets down to 1 stock each, 80+%, and someone lands a tipper f-smash--people will shout and applaud, it can't be helped XD. Just, try to keep the noise at a reasonable level and don't shout across the room asking for a friendly (that voice is reserved for me calling tournament matches, haha).

^ yes, it's a wall of text, but I expect EVERYONE to adhere to it; if I find you repeating what I believe to be violations of that rule (it's more like common sense) I will ask you to leave, possibly with whoever you brought

2. Bring your own controller. If you have a match to play and cannot find someone to borrow from within a reasonable time, you may be expelled from the event (not the tournament) without money back.

3. No wavebirds, due to channel-hacking. Sorry : /

4. Respect the tournament organizers. Do not start arguments over how I run the tournament or anyone else helping me run the tournament. I am open to suggestions, but keep in mind that I am in control of how this is run, and I will/have put a lot of effort into making it as fun for everyone, as well as maintaining efficiency (making it run smoothly).

5. Tournament matches have priority over friendlies/money matches. I shouldn't have to explain this one, but a lot of people don't seem to understand this. If you are playing a non-tournament match on a set-up and someone asks you to vacate it to play a tournament match, you must immediately end your match and let them have their set. I will be enforcing this myself, but don't wait for me to come in and tell you to get off, if someone tells you they need the tv, just let them have it.

6. I am responsible for running this tournament, so I make the final call on decisions regarding disqualifications, expulsions (from the tournament or venue), etc.

7. HAVE FUN

General Gameplay Rules

1. No modded controllers or use of turbo/macro buttons. Cosmetic mods are fine, such as putting stickers/spray paint on your controller, but you are not allowed to use a controller that has been modded to enhance its performance in any way (short hop/light shield mods, etc.). Additionally, if your controller has a turbo/macro feature, you are not allowed to use it; you are allowed to use these controllers, but if I suspect you are using them in a tournament match, you will be disqualified from the event (no money back).

2. No disruptive pausing. Pause will be ON in case of external interruptions (ie: tv goes static or something), but if you are caught using pauses to distract your opponent you will be disqualified from that event (no money back).

3. Items will be turned off for all events (you can use them in friendlies if you want though)

4. Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the match or makes it in any way unfinishable are banned. Using them will result in the immediate forfeit of the match.

5. No excessive stalling (subject to interpretation)Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. I will be on the tournament floor and can be called in at any time to enforce this rule during a match.

6. Non-game-freezing infinites (see rule 4) are allowed, but using them as stalling maneuvers (see rule 5 for interpretation of stalling) is banned. Examples of infinites are DK's infinite throw trap (SSB), wobbling/IC's tilt infinite (SSBM), Dedede's chainthrow, etc. Remember that many people frown upon the usage of these techniques, but do not let that discourage you from using them if you must; they are part of the game, and are avoidable.

7. In the case of an exact tie, a winner will be established by playing a single 1-stock match on the same stage with the same characters. Disregard the 'sudden death' prompted by the game.

Game-Specific Rules

SSBM Singles
Bracket: Double elimination + round robin (1 round of pools; number of games per set will be set accordingly) for seeding
Stock: 4
Time limit: 8 minutes (10 for semi-finals and finals)
Rounds: Best 2/3 matches, best out of 5 in the Finals (losers/winners/grand)
Neutral (random) stages: Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Kirby 64 (Dreamland)
Banned stages: Hyrule Temple, Venom, Fourside, Great Bay, Yoshi's Island 64, Brinstar Depths, Onett, Flatzone, Icicle Mt, Big Blue. All other stages allowed for counter-picks
Counter-pick rules: See "counter-picking" section later in this post
Double blinds may be called for the first round of any set
Banned stages may be selected for counter-picks if both players agree
Each player is allowed to ban ONE stage for the duration of that set, and cannot be selected either by random select or counter-pick

SSBM Doubles
Bracket: Double elimination (may be seeded by round robin)
Time limit: 8 minutes (10 for semi-finals and finals)
Rounds: Best 2/3 matches, best out of 5 in the Finals (losers/winners/grand)
Neutral (random) stages: Pokemon Stadium, Battlefield, Final Destination, Yoshi's Story, Kirby 64 (Dreamland)
Banned stages: Fountain of Dreams (due to lag), Hyrule Temple, Venom, Fourside, Great Bay, Yoshi's Island 64, Brinstar Depths, Onett, Flatzone, Icicle Mt, Big Blue. All other stages allowed for counter-picks
Team attack: ON
Life-stealing allowed
Counter-pick rules: See "counter-picking" section later in this post
Banned stages may be selected for counter-picks if all players agree.
Each team is allowed to ban ONE stage for the duration of that set, and cannot be selected either by random select or counter-pick

SSBM Low Tier
Bracket: Double elimination, or round robin if not enough people enter
Everything else: Same as SSBM Singles, except you are restricted to use a 'mid/low/bottom tier' character (listed below)
Characters allowed:
-Link
-Luigi*
-Donkey Kong
-Roy
-Young Link
-Pikachu
-Yoshi
-Zelda**
-Mr. Game & Watch
-Ness
-Bowser
-Kirby
-Pichu
-Mewtwo
-Ice Climbers***
-Marth****

*May be disallowed by popular demand; Luigi can win normal tournaments sometimes (lol KA Master)
**Switching to Sheik is not allowed. If you transform by accident, you are required to transform back into Zelda immediately and forfeit 1 stock. If you are Sheik for more than 10 seconds, you will forfeit that set.
***You are only allowed to fight as the main Ice Climber. Upon starting the match, and after falling from the revival platform, you must make your partner jump off the edge and die before fighting your opponent. This should only take 10 seconds or less, but as long as you do it before fighting your opponent, it's fine. The easiest method for doing this, is jumping off the edge with your partner following you, and up-b onto the stage once you're far enough to make it on without your partner doing so. Once your partner is gone, just give your opponent a quick 1-2-3 count-down before continuing fighting. If necessary, you can practice this before the match starts.
****JK LOL MARTH IS TOO GOOD

SSBM Crews
Bracket: Single elimination (seeded by skill level)
Size of crews: 3-6 players
Stock per crew: 20 stock will be allocated to each team. It is up to the players in each crew to decide how their stock will be split up.
Minimum stock per player:
If crew of 6 --> 3 stock
" " 5 --> 4 stock
" " 4 --> 5 stock
" " 3 --> 6 stock
Stage picks: Every round a stage will be picked by random from the list of neutral stages. Additionally, each crew can choose to ban one stage from that set if all players in the crew agree.
General rules: Stock carry over from matches but not percent. Switching characters between matches is not allowed. At the beginning of each match (except the first), the player with fewer lives must jump off the edge until they are at the correct number of stock, while the other player waits (charging attacks is not allowed during this time); after that, both players must stand at opposite end of the stage and remain still until another player (doesn't matter who, as long as they are not in the match) give the "3, 2, 1, GO".
Counter-picking: The first match will be double blinds, for both the character and the player (each team will select a starter with their choice of character as part of the blind). Order of players or choice of characters does not have to be chosen before the set; they may be chosen accordingly.

SSB64 Singles
Bracket: Double elimination
Stock: 5
Rounds: Best of 3, best of 5 in finals (winners/losers/grand)
Neutral stages: Dreamland
Banned stages: Yoshi's Story, Saffron City, Mushroom Kingdom. All other stages allowed for counter-picks (no player-selected stage bans)
Counter-pick rules: see "counter-picking" section later in this post

SSB64 Doubles
Bracket: Double elimination, or round robin if not enough people enter
Stock: 5
Neutral stages: Dreamland, Hyrule (note that either stage can be chosen for the first round if both teams agree, otherwise a coin will be flipped)
Banned stages: Same as SSB singles
Counter-pick rules: see "counter-picking" section later in this post
Life stealing: ON

SSBB Singles
Bracket: Double elimination, seeded by pools
Stock: 3, 4 in grand finals
Neutral (random) stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 1
Counter-pick stages: Delfino Plaza, Castle Siege, Battleship Halberd, Pictochat, Luigi's Mansion, Frigate Orpheon, Hanenbow, Brinstar, Rainbow Cruise. All other stages are banned.
Counter-picking: same as SSBM
Items: OFF
Each player is allowed to ban ONE stage for the duration of that set, and cannot be selected either by random select or counter-pick.

SSBB Doubles
Stock: 3, 4 in grand finals
Neutral (random) stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, Lylat Cruise, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 1
Banned stages: Same as singles, except Corneria and Green Greens are allowed
Counter-picking: same as SSBM
Life stealing is allowed
Banned stages may be selected for counter-picks if all players agree
Each team is allowed to ban ONE stage for the duration of that set, and cannot be selected either by random select or counter-pick.

SSB64 Bottom Tier
Bracket: Single Elimination
Stock: 3 (5 in finals)
Rounds: Best of 5, best of 5 in finals
Stages: Hyrule Temple or Planet Zebes
Counter-picking: Both players can decide on the first stage, or flip a coin to determine it, and they can counter-pick either stage if they want, or just do the same as for the first stage.
Characters allowed: Link and Samus
Double blinds: Do you really need it? :laugh:

SSBM Falcon-only + Bowser
Stock: 3 (4 stock in grand finals)
Rounds: Best of 3, best of 5 in winners/grand finals
Time limit: 2 minutes per stock, 10 minutes total in grand finals
Stages: Final destination and Dreamland 64
Neutral: First round is on FD
Counter-picking: None, always random for stages
Characters allowed:

...and Bowser

SSBB Ike-only
Bracket: Single elimination
Stock: 3
Rounds: Best of 3, best of 5 in finals
Stages: Castle Siege only
Characters allowed: Ike

Counter-picking (applicable to all 3 games)

Definition: Counter-picking is when a player picks a stage or character that gives himself an advantage over his opponent; this occurs after each match in a set.

These rules have been well-established over the course of competitive smash and are pretty much the same everywhere you go. Here’s a guide on how a set would happen in singles or doubles, using counter-picking:

For the first round of the set, you both pick your characters at the same time, then the stage is selected at random from 6 neutral stages (see SSBM rules above) or by a coin flip in SSB64 (or you can both agree to a stage). If you think your opponent may be trying to counter-pick you in the first match, you can call double blinds, which is when you both tell someone outside the match who you will be using, and he repeats them back to you, so you can’t know who your opponent is going to choose when you make your decision. Once the winner of that match has been established, the stage/character selection goes as follows: 1) loser selects stage, 2) winner selects character, 3) loser selects character accordingly. This procedure is repeated after each match until the set is over.

Also, there is one more thing you should know about (in SSBM only), and that is Dave’s Stupid Rule. The rule is that you can’t counter-pick a stage you have already won on in that set, whether it was chosen by random or by counter-pick.

Players Confirmed
Please confirm that you will attend either by replying in this thread, posting on the BC thread, sending me a PM (my PM's are full, send me an email), emailing me at ecw6 [at] sfu [dot] com, or IM'ing me on MSN (see my profile). Please include your SWF/gaming alias, your first name + last initial, what equipment you will be bringing (if any), and which events you will participate in. We can have a maximum of about 70 people, so we can have lots of people here. You're also allowed to come and just watch/play friendlies, but if we get too crowded you may be asked to leave the room until some space is freed up.

Total entrants: 74
Confirmed: 52
Unconfirmed: 22
Out-of-province: 6
Superboom: 1

1. Meta -- Evan Watkins -- All events
2. Bwmat -- Matt W
3. unityole -- Jack Tu -- SSB64
4. Genesis FTW -- Robbie C.
5. KuroiNeko -- Sean Mauser
6. Rampage aka Zero_P -- Yakal -- SSBM Singles, SSBB Singles
7. Manli aka firexemblemxpryde -- Manuel
*8. Blunted_Object10 -- Eric B
9. Firestorm88 -- Rushan -- SSBM Low Tier, SSBB Singles, SSBB Doubles
10. NoobKing -- Adam B -- All Events
11. DJ-DIBBS
*12. iPsy -- Alex
13. NinJar -- Willy
*14. Z-r0w
15. jS=) -- Jimmy S --SSBB Singles
16. ChuA~ -- Brian C
^17. Eggz -- Shane J. -- All events
*^18. Flex
19. Zm4rf -- SSBM singles/doubles/low tier/falcon and SSBB singles
^20. SuPeRbOoM -- Dan
21. RikyuXz.~
22. JosephSison -- Albert A. -- SSBB Singles
23. dingdong -- SSBB
24. Hillary -- Mat C. -- Day 2
25. Shermanator -- Ross S. -- Day 2
26. Kurtrad -- Kurtis . -- Day 2
*27. liverymen
*28. talking_chicken
*^29. Rohins -- Ricardo R. -- SSBB
30. Spacefalcon -- Roby -- SSBM/SSBB Singles, SSBM Crews
31. Tcj -- Trevor
32. n00b5ch00lbus -- SSBB
*33. st_ricky -- Lukas B. -- SSBM Singles
*34. OptionM -- Mike N. -- SSBB
*35. Loshi -- Kasey P. -- SSBB Singles
36. Jerry A. -- SSBB
*37. Messiah's Sly Children -- Eric S.
38. Mark V. -- Day 2
39. Von C. -- Day 2
40. Sean MachLachlan
41. Noypi -- Gerald D.
*42. Ethan J.
43. Ice_Cold -- Herschel -- Day 2
44. Patooty -- Tiep -- Most events
45. Crackhead -- Ryan -- Most events
*46. Kuinn L.
^47. Banana -- Jess
^48. Dugg -- Douglas
49. Dieslow -- Tony
50. djdaidouji
51. LysanderBlack -- Sean
52. Snaaaaake
*53. Dead Sexy Vocab -- Christian P.
54. grantran - SSBB Singles
55. Shane M.
*56. David -- SSB64 doubles
57. Mark -- SSBM singles/doubles and SSBB singles
58. Taka -- SSBM singles
59. Joel -- SSB64 singles/doubles and SSBM doubles
60. Sam -- SSBM doubles
*61. Natrax -- Yang -- Day 1
*62. Lonely Monkey -- Wayne -- Day 1
*63. Aman B. -- SSB64/SSBB
64. The Awakening -- Stephen -- SSB64
*65. Ben L. -- SSB64
66. MarF -- Matt Wilcox -- SSBM/SSBB doubles
67. M.C. -- Jamie M. -- SSBM/SSBB doubles
68. Kubin -- Adrian K. SSBM/SSBB doubles
*69. Jojo -- Jamie W.
70. Duglr -- Doug B.
71. AIDS -- Keith P.
*^72. Silent Wolf -- Otto
*73. Gavin
74. Kevin R. -- SSB
75, 76, 77, etc.: Bunch of people I was too lazy to add to this list. Don't worry if you're not confirmed here, you can still show up and enter. This list is only so I know approximately how many people will show up.

* means unconfirmed
^ means out-of-province

Equipment
Things we need: TVs, GCN, Wii's, N64s/N64 controllers, VCRs/tapes (not essential, just for recording matches)

Total: 9 TVs, 5 GCNs, 3 N64s, 5 Wiis, 4 VCRs, 1 projector, several extra N64 controllers

Meta: 2 TVs, 1 GCN, 1 N64 (2 copies of smash if necessary), 1 Wii, 1 projector (used for viewing finals or playing friendlies), 1 laptop (for doing brackets)

Bwmat: 1 TV, 1 GCN

unityole: 2 TVs (one of them needs an RF adaptor), 1 N64

NVan Crew: 1 TV, 1 Wii

Blunted_Object10: 1 TV, 1 Wii

Yakal: 1 TV, 1 GCN

NinJar: 1 N64

KuroiNeko: 1 GCN

Matt Wilcox: 1 TV, 1 Wii

Keith: 2 VCRs, 1 GCN

Nathan: 1 VCR, 1 Wii

Robbie: 1 VCR (actually a laptop, but it's a recording device, lol)

KuroiNeko

Smash Rookie
Count me in for SSB64 doubles and Melee low tiers.

I'll see about Brawl once I've had a chance to actually play it.

And I'd bring my GCN, but it's a piece of ****. Sorry.

Rampage

vx
why aren't I automatically down like matt? =[

lol jk I'm in

so umm....
Rampage -- Yakal W -- ssbm singles, ssbb singles

I wanna join doubles but I don't know if I should...lol

unityole

Smash Lord
my mom is hot, im in. and evan we need to have some talk for this event, im not cleared on some of the parts you mentioned.

we got plenty of time anyway :O

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well done.. I am in as well for all events! =D

Evan teamsies again for ssb64? lets keep our streak going! xD

I will bring a TV, Wii,SSBB assuming I have one by then..XD, and SSBM.

and for stock you diffinitly want to make it 3 for SSBB.. IMO anyways...>_>

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
I'm in for Sunday. I'll do SSBM Low Tier, SSBB Singles, and SSBB Doubles if I can find a partner.

Also, you made a mistake. Young Link is obviously top tier and therefore ineligble for Low Tier! But it's okay, I'll use him.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm probably in for every single event. (Notice I said "single" and not "singles" meaning I will be in both doubles and singles for all 3 games.)

Jack: Wanna do up doubles again for SSB64? Mario/Jack is a **** combo I hear >.>

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
lol one in vancouver finally, ill join! this is going to be my first tourney xD

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Im down for most events.
SSBB Singles/Doubles - Tony probably my doubles partner
SSBM Singles/Doubles - Tony probably my doubles partner
SSB64 Doubles - Manuel is my doubles partner.
**** thats a lot of money.

BTW from what I know there is no random stage selction thing. (What stages are on random and what arent) So I suggest for the first match players can agree on a level or flip a coin to see who gets to choose stage first.

Legal Stages for Brawl IMO
BattleField
FD
Delfino Plaza
Yoshi Story
Animal Crossing Stage
MetaKnights battleship
Fire Emblem Castle
Starfox stage (sorta like battle field forgot the name)
PictoChat*
WarioWare*
Pokemon Spear Pillar*
Mute City 2*
Metroid Stage* (The one with alien in background)
Pokemon Stadium 1** (Melee)
Brinstar** (Melee)
Green Greens** (Melee)
Corneria** (Melee)

* Counter pick levels
** Not sure if they should be counter pick stages
The ones without stars are the "Random" Neutral stages

unityole

Smash Lord
Im down for most events.
SSBB Singles/Doubles - Tony probably my doubles partner
SSBM Singles/Doubles - Tony probably my doubles partner
SSB64 Doubles - Manuel is my doubles partner.
**** thats a lot of money.

:O Hitsugaya is John? Too many people to remember em all in one day xD

Manli: my mother is awesome :D, i look forward to it!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Eric: Yes, and Yes.

Yaah, this is sounding like ALOT of money for entering a smash tournament. I'll have to check my funds to see what's up :p. Good luck to all people entering all 3 events. Lets see who the real SMASH champion is!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Eric: Yes, and Yes.

Yaah, this is sounding like ALOT of money for entering a smash tournament. I'll have to check my funds to see what's up :p. Good luck to all people entering all 3 events. Lets see who the real SMASH champion is!

Z-r0w

Smash Rookie
When do you guys have finals? I really wanted to go to this one since I missed the last one but I have 3 finals the week after the tourney :(

Rampage

vx
When do you guys have finals? I really wanted to go to this one since I missed the last one but I have 3 finals the week after the tourney :(
oh come on lol This is always what happens

"HAI I WANNA PLAY MELEE AND BRAWL GOOD!!" *never attends any tournaments*

Top Bottom