• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
ya,
1st: Lucien
2nd: hostility
3rd: NESjake
6th: Sean.
LOL, and doubles, it was team SS and lucien, then second was Beef and CGCGrayfox, then third was sean and kato.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
Hostility... what happened? I did really well against you first round, but then when the loser's finals come up you whooped me with G&W! Good games though. Best I've done in any smash tourney, and hopefully I can do better in the ones to come.

Hostility

Smash Ace
Hostility... what happened? I did really well against you first round, but then when the loser's finals come up you whooped me with G&W! Good games though. Best I've done in any smash tourney, and hopefully I can do better in the ones to come.
My snake was playing like crap, and I had a really bad game the one I went game and watch. I was playing a lot better by the end of the tournament, and having already had a set with you I knew how you played.

That's all for my johns though, good job taking first set off me.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
In case you guys haven't heard. There is no more CGC Friendly Friends for this school year. We will pick up again next school you around mid September. Summer events still under planning. = )

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
I herd Sean beat John Raw. LOL =) stop playing like 60 chars beef. lol
Dude, everytime I figure I have a nice stable of characters, some new character will impress me, and I'll have to start practicing. Hell, Wario is trying his ****dest to be my 6th character, now that I stopped using Mario. Lucario is just a better Ike counter in every way.

B33f you work at Safeway on Westlake? Could've sworn I saw you there.
Jake said it. I only live near there.

Hey guys, anyone want to join my clan on wiiusers.net? I need some good people soooo, I figured the only place to get them would be here.

http://www.wiiusers.net/wii/clans-groups/3848-7-super-powers.html

I need a Toon Link, ROB, and Pika.
Jake, you better get in on that. If you needed a Lucario or Ness, than I'd be game. It's too easy to find Dreamland residents, anyways.

Shroomed

Smash Master
believe it or not im working on that

getting a club together at my community college, and then me and my friends are gonna try to start up biweeklies or monthlies

i would at my house but there's 3 problems

1: my house sucks

2: parents are anti-social

3: parents would say **** no

but as soon as i can get everything put together at my school, you can bet i'll be hosting tourneys

you see how much i wanna play

Top Bottom