• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

ch_checkmeout

Smash Apprentice
D: Grayfox, why don't you record it on a digital camera or something and put it on youtube? xD

I was too busy looking at the other matches and ended up being too late to see the combo D:

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to remind everyone that tomorrow is our Mario Kart Wii casual. Come play some Mario Kart and get a pass to the Speed Racer pre showing. ( Tuesday 7pm).

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Jesus. I hope you all cussed the **** out of that *****. Is Nanerz's insurance, car, and crap okay? Dude. Serious to God, thank god you guys didn't get into any serious injuries or die, no joke. **** that red truck, I would've bair comboed the **** out of it.

HowaitoKumaSan

Smash Apprentice
Seems like I missed out.

So this is going to be the last weekend, huh? Might as well go all out and get an Iron Man tournament for Brawl this weekend. And by "Iron Man," I don't mean the super hero, I'm talking about a 3-hour endurance tournament, baby.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
My computer died =( I Just got it back from the shop though. I don't know how to live without the internet XD.

Ok so this weekend is out last bi weekly for spring. They won't be regular again until next fall though we may have a few special events by us during the summer. So guys, lets make this one not a flop. I really need help with the wii count. If we get 60+ attendance again, we are going to need all the systems we can get.

Count so far:
1. GCFOX
2 GCFOX
3. NESJake

I would really like to aim to get 7 set ups. Post if you can bring. =)

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
No doubles this time. No tournament on May 31st. ( cause school's closed) Summer BI weeklies we'll get back to you guys once we figure out what the school will let us due. Maybe good maybe bad. =)

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
yes hizz, but if you help by bring your wii, we can get the tourny done faster and all that good stuff. be assure nothing will happen to it

Top Bottom