• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

Twink

Smash Rookie
aww man i hella missed out on his tourney. but yea i had to go to LA . but ima make da next one forsure

btw this is marc under my new smash name as Twink

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Falcomist, ss, and lunin did some 1st-2nd/2nd-3rd split thing o.o;

Edit: If there is another one, it'll have to be two Mondays from now (can't get a room Sat or Sun during summer session).

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
2 mondays from now, is that august 27th or august 20th? august 27th i guess everyone have school that day.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
i hope a tourney come us soon cause i got 3 weeks left.

ProZak: he zak you better get ready for my mewtwo/roy/falco. the same goes for joey

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I start 23rd, I think.

wtf, only tues thurs school? O_O;

Yeah, I'll call Cris today and see for sure when we have the room.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
Im Aliiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mudsghuisaghksaghjksagbhjgbjhbsjhdbvhjsvhjsdvhjdsvgjdsagvhjsghjksagvhjksagdvhksagvhjksgvksjagvhjksgdvjkghsakvghksgvhjkgjdsvgjsnvakjsanvksav

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
ok well i guess theres no tourneys anytime soon. well i hope everyone has had a NICe summer

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
ok well i guess theres no tourneys anytime soon. well i hope everyone has had a NICe summer
What are you talking about??? Everyone should check out the tournament at Daly City Tapioca Express on Saturday. Go to the link on my signature. I hope this isn't flagged as spam.

secypotato

Smash Cadet
ok, so im assuming this monday is another tourney at 10? We all need some sort of confirmation or cancellation from someone!

syra76

Smash Journeyman
SUMMER SESSION FINALLY OVER :)

I called cris, but he hasn't replied yet...

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Orientation on August 27th. We'll be getting rooms every other Sat - stable biweeklies.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
So your telling me and the rest of us here that there will be biweeklies starting after the 27 of august?

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
lol i was chillin in math class and wtf lunin comes in and sits down. LOL. funny asian teachers ftw.

syra didn't get a reply i guess.... stable biweeklies would be so convenient... as long as its in turn with ncb.

anywho, any news on tap-ex tourney for whoever went?

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Orientation is 27th and the earliest we can get rooms is Sep 12th. All the ppl who came to my tournies and provided their e-mail should have got an e-mail from Cris.

Speaking of Baysians and school: our pre-med club got sponsored by Comcast and we'll be in the CCSF parking lot between 10-4 for the next three days. We'll be giving out free ice cream, door hangers, etc. with the Comcast logo on it if anyone wants to stop by and get free stuff :p

EDIT: The Comcast ppl changed it back to SFSU, oops o.o;

Yes, ice cream and door hangers :o

Top Bottom