• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seven Deadly Sins Mafia (Mini) - Game Over

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
It is possible scum didn't put in an action to seem as if they're a VT if Seal were to track them, but then that would bring up the question of why not just kill Seal. As it is stated that if no actions are stated during night phase no action will occur.

Maven89

Smash Master
It is possible scum didn't put in an action to seem as if they're a VT if Seal were to track them, but then that would bring up the question of why not just kill Seal. As it is stated that if no actions are stated during night phase no action will occur.
The way I figure either scum didn't send in a NK or they got blocked, if they didn't send in the NK it's probably Ryu who bought himself a day, obviously if it was blocked then it's Jex

JeXs

Smash Champion
Don't blame me, it's literally impossible for me to win even if I manage to push a lynch through this day.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Vote: JeXs

Guess my suspicions were right. I doubt this is the end unless we get an explanation for my fireman ability.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Votecount 2:1X

[0] FireEmblemnier;
[0] Seal;
[4] JeXs; Red Ryu, Maven89, Zenny, JeXs
[0] Red Ryu;
[0] Maven89;
[0] Zenny;

[2] Not Voting; FireEmblemnier, Seal,

A lynch has been reached. It is now Twilight.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
[4] JeXs; Red Ryu, Maven89, Zenny, JeXs
-- Day 2 ends, with a lynch --

JeXs was...

Adorable Kitten, Mafia Goon

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Night 2 is quieter still...

All the Mafia have been eliminated....

Game Over

FireEmblemnier, Seal, Red Ryu, Maven89 & Zenny win!

Orboknown

Smash Hero
My bad on the situationi left you with jex. Zen is ****in merciless though good gorf
Yes the antiarsonist was a red herring

JeXs

Smash Champion
I wanted to keep orbo alive at any cost which was why I went as hard as I did on Seal.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

ROLOLOL PMs:

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, FireEmblemnier. You are...

Envy, Vanilla Townie

Special Ability:
None. Why does everyone else get to have these special abilities, huh?

You're town-aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Good luck!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, Seal. You are...

Gluttony, Town 1-shot Jack of all Trades

Special Ability: Why Can't I Hold All These... -
One time only throughout the game, during the Night phase, you may use one of the following abilities:
Bodyguard - Send me the name of a player to protect. Any kill actions targeting that player that Night will target you instead.
Reporter - Send me the name of a player to investigate. You will learn whether or not that player used an ability that Night.
Mailman - Send me the name of a player, and a message to pass onto them (text only, 500 words maximum). They will not be told who the message is from.
Firefighter - Send me the name of a player to protect. You will visit that player and stop them from catching on fire.​

You're town-aligned and win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Good luck!

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, Red Ryu. You are...

Lust, Town 1-shot Roleblocker

Special Ability: Hey There... -
One time only throughout the game, during the Night phase, you may send me the name of a player to visit. That player will be unable to use any actions during that Night. If that player attempts an action, they may be informed that they were unable to use it.

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, Maven89. You are...

Wrath, Unvoteless Townie

Restriction: Rage -
You are not allowed to use the Unvote command. Attempting to do so will earn you a mod-vote. You will still start each Day not voting, however.

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, Zenny. You are...

Sloth, Vanilla Townie

Special Ability:
None. Doing things is too much like hard work...

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, Orboknown. You are...

Relaxing Summer Holiday, Mafia Goon

Mafia Abilities:
Factional kill - One each Night, you or your teammate may send me the name of a player; whoever sends me the name will visit that player and kill them, unless something prevents it.

Communications - Your teammate is JeXs, Adorable Kitten, Mafia Goon. You may communicate with them at any time. This quicktopic is provided for your convenience

Safe claim - See the following post for your safe claim.

You're mafia-aligned, and you win when nothing can stop you controlling a majority of votes.

Safe Claim:

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, Orboknown. You are...

Greed, Town 1-shot Backup
Special Ability: ALL MINE -
The first time throughout the game that a town-aligned player who could use a special ability dies, you will inherit the use of that ability.

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, JeXs. You are...

Adorable Kitten, Mafia Goon

Mafia Abilities:
Factional kill - One each Night, you or your teammate may send me the name of a player; whoever sends me the name will visit that player and kill them, unless something prevents it.

Communications - Your teammate is Orboknown, Relaxing Summer Holiday, Mafia Goon. You may communicate with them at any time. This quicktopic is provided for your convenience

Safe claim - See the following post for your safe claim.

You're mafia-aligned, and you win when nothing can stop you controlling a majority of votes.

Safe Claim:

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins Mafia, JeXs. You are...

Pride, Vanilla Townie

Special Ability:
None. When you're this great, you don't even need abilities.

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Huge thank you to Zenny for pushing us out of the Seal lynch. Speculating on flavor was dumb and i'm starting to realize should probably never really be used. As someone still learning I feel this game tought me a lot, both with Zenny giving an excellent town proof to what where definitely some suspicious actions (might not have been if you knew zenny, but as someone who had never played with him they were) as well as learning how to differentiate between bad play and scummy play.

Last edited:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Fun facts: the Gluttony role was originally going to be 3 red herring abilities and one useful one.
Something like: FBI Agent, Fireman, Rubber Duck Inspector, Reporter.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Huge thank you to Zenny for pushing us out of the Seal lynch. Speculating on flavor was dumb and i'm starting to realize should probably never really be used. As someone still learning I feel this game tought me a lot, both with Zenny giving an excellent town proof to what where definitely some suspicious actions (might not have been if you knew zenny, but as someone who had never played with him they were) as well as learning how to differentiate between bad play and scummy play.
Seal lynch wasnt being pushed on flavor tho. I was gunning it based on the absurdity of a standard joat with an anti arsonistbshot in a 7 man game
2v1v4 wasnt gonna be a thing so thT was suspect as hell

Maven89

Smash Master
yeah i didn't mean to connect the seal push to flavor, just more me asking for his flavor name for his claims and thinking that might be useful

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Well played by all. After I broke under pressure, claimed vanilla, and contradicted myself a whole bunch I was sure I was going to get killed during that first lynch. Luckily my claim was believable enough to get orbo killed instead of me or there would have been some problems.

Also I've never been in a game with red herring roles before... Tricky.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
fukc i should have joined this for flavor reasons

1-shot joat is a cool role

Top Bottom