• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seven Deadly Sins Mafia (Mini) - Game Over

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Alright now before its night time, what ability should I use and how should I use it providing I'm not killed tonight?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Body guard JeXs first priority. If you can do more than one, track whoever you think would be a good choice.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Votecount 1:8X

[4] Orboknown - Seal, Zenny, Maven89, FireEmblemnier
[0] FireEmblemnier -
[2] Seal - Orboknown, JeXs
[0] JeXs -
[0] Red Ryu -
[0] Maven89 -
[0] Zenny -

[1] Not Voting - Red Ryu

a lynch has been reached! It is now Twilight until I post the flip.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
On second thought though.

You didn't answer if you can use more than one or not. If you can, you should use them all on the same target (JeXs): body guard, stalk, mail, and firehose.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
The thought just occurred to me that scum might be able to choose between killing with a gun and killing with fire. BG protects against one; firefight, the other. If you're only able to use one, it would be a game of wifom.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm bullet proof. So I guess that means that I still can actually be killed with fire. Interesting set up if this is the case. Anyways use everything on jexs if you can. If you can only use one, bg him. If there is an arsonist I think they will aim for me, which will give you guys a lot of information. If there is none, then scum has no choice but to kill outside of me and jex which also gives us a lot of information.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I do not believe he actually believed that. I do believe his role. I just don't think it's necessarily a town one. I think he is likely scum, but Orbo is the better and logical choice for today. I'd like Seal to body guard you.
You think theres a scum role with an anti arsonist and a bodyguard and a track all in a 7 man mini? Thats ridiculous. The guy also claimed vt beforehand sayingit worjed for you guys so it should work for him
Christ.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
[4] Orboknown - Seal, Zenny, Maven89, FireEmblemnier
-- Day 1 ends, with a lynch --

Orboknown was...

Relaxing Summer Holiday, Mafia Goon

Night 1 Begins.

Deadline for actions is 48 hours; midnight GMT Saturday 17th January

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire

It was a quiet night.

-- Day 2 Begins --

Votecount 2:0

[0] FireEmblemnier;
[0] Seal;
[0] JeXs;
[0] Red Ryu;
[0] Maven89;
[0] Zenny;

[6] Not Voting; FireEmblemnier, Seal, JeXs, Red Ryu, Maven89, Zenny

with 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch!

Deadline is 7 days from this post, midnight GMT Saturday 24th January

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Actually I just got a PM from the mod telling me Seal sent me a message, one sec while I figure out if quoting it is breaking any rule s

Maven89

Smash Master
Paraphrasing it says "To whoever reads this I am probably already dead, I chose this because I figured the protections would be useless and I wouldn't be able to share any information from tracking. Since I'm probably dead I'd like you to post this entire message in the thread, other then that I'm suspicious of Jex for not voting Orbo and for pushing me for thinking there was a doctor, I hope the right person receives this, - Seal"

Seal

Smash Journeyman
Interesting. I managed to survive the night. I did indeed send maven the message that he posted here. And I'm glad it went through. Ryu's evidence combined with what I told maven (read the posts above) is good enough for me.

I would vote JeXs but that would put him 1 from lynch. We should at least let him talk.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Interesting. I managed to survive the night. I did indeed send maven the message that he posted here. And I'm glad it went through. Ryu's evidence combined with what I told maven (read the posts above) is good enough for me.

I would vote JeXs but that would put him 1 from lynch. We should at least let him talk.
It still takes 4 to lynch, so you voting would put him at L2.

Seal

Smash Journeyman
@ Xivii Xivii you never answered my question. Why did you think protecting JeXs was a priority for last night

Top Bottom