• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Setting up Dolphin

SonDeku

Smash Rookie
NNID
SonDeku
Hello, I am trying to create a mod with a custom model I have created. I wanted to start looking into animations with the help of dolphin and brawlbox to begin testing what I can come up with.
Recently, I've been stumped by dolphin as the virtual SD card isn't being read. I have the sd.raw located in Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Wii:

I have been able to run Brawl Minus successfully and have tried replacing that vSD card's components with just gecko os and the original brawl files

I am so far just testing to see if a simple texture hack works but I will never tell if gecko doesn't show up on dolphin! Also, I am obviously very new at this, so if anyone has found really useful resources for importing models (such as the requirements, setting up voices, etc.) I would seriously appreciate the help!

Top Bottom