• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Servant of the Goddess of Light! A Pit/Dark Pit Guide for Smash Wii U/ 3ds

JurassicJack93

Smash Rookie
NNID
BigJackAttack99
JurassicJack93 submitted a new guide:

Servant of the Goddess of Light! A Pit/Dark Pit Guide for Smash Wii U/ 3ds - A more advanced guide that goes through neutral, MUs, Strategy, Tech, Combos and a new look on Pit.

Introduction
If you are a new Pit or Dark Pit player (for the sake of my typing i'm just going to refer to it as pit) player I just want to welcome you to this character. This character to most other people who don't play Pit is just an ordinary average character who is very simple and basic and does not have the tools to be a good viable character in the meta (at lest right now). People like ZeRo and other popular players bash the character which makes it look bad...​
Read more about this guide...

InfinitySoul

Smash Apprentice
That's very nice !

There is only one thing that bugs me :
Down smash(10-12%):One of your three best punishinf tools. Out of shield down smash comes out on frame 3 and is an insane punish move that can kill sometimes at high percents.

Dsmash is frame 5, and shield droping takes 7.

Top Bottom