• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seriously why does lucas have this stuff. Kill confirms and kill grabs tf!!!

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
I'm happy to see ZAir > FSmash still combos, as that was always my favorite confirm in Smash 4. However this footage leads me to believe that it doesn't kill nearly as early, which is a bit of a disappointment. Nevertheless, I'm glad that I don't have to rewrite years of muscle memory from my flashy confirm. Nice work, although I think the video would have been better if you had cut the matches and focused on the combos, or at least condensed them to the actual-game applications.

HyperL

Smash Cadet
Because he absolutely needs it if he is to be one of the competitive strong in this iteration of Smash.

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
He really needs it especially since his down throw combo got nerfed and he depended on that alot. Smash 4 Lucas mains have to change there strategy in ultimate with this change. My favorite buff was his pk freeze, now it's a scary kill special instead of a useless special.

Phillyfanboy

Smash Apprentice
^ Agreed PK Freeze is a very good tool now. It's came a long way since brawl.

Last edited:

MrFrigid

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
3259-2884-2790
Pk freeze is NUTS. Went from useless to an RPG in his arsenal of tools.

Physical_Chess

Smash Rookie
I think it's worth pointing out that for the jab lock parts of the video, enemies can roll out of that position like any other tech situation. In smash ultimate they are not required to do a neutral getup, the best you can do is hit them with another fast attack. See below video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPKP2v9QtOo

Top Bottom