• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Serious] Falco Info Dump Site

Stole this idea from a few other boards. This will be a place to dump random information about Falco in brawl. For starters,
1) Falco is invincible the frame he reflects something with his shine.
2) We can drop from the ledge in battlefield, 2nd jump onto the stage and land on the lower platform. (Strict timing)
3) While standing on a ledge (stage or platform) facing away from the edge, you can dthrow tlink/pikachu/ddd and they will receive reduced knockback.
4) Falco has infinite jumps from using a green shell. Strong toss down -> FF -> Airdodge -> repeat

Edit: I forgot this already existed, but why not keep the thread up instead of necroing.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286120

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Can we also use this thread to request info? Im wondering if anyone knows where I could find Falco's hitboxe's/hitbubble's PAC file. The link in the thread doesnt work.

Falco has the infinite jumps too? I only thought fox had that...
I don't know the complete list, but pretty much anyone who fast falls quickly enough with a fast chuck can do it. Pretty sure shiek/wolf had it too.
Can we also use this thread to request info? Im wondering if anyone knows where I could find Falco's hitboxe's/hitbubble's PAC file. The link in the thread doesnt work.
Wouldn't that be for the Q&A thread though? Teran probably doesn't care either way.

Well, to keep adding more things. Falco can perform an IAP by running offstage into a quick phantasm on stage (no jumping required).

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Requesting info should be in the Q&A but there's no reason why that info can't subsequently be posted here.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Well either way Ive asked for Falco's hitbox PAC file multiple times in Q and A and its always gone ignored. Can someone pleaseeee find me it, I wanna test the hitboxes on Falco's bdacus.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'll ask someone from the Smash Workshop they probably have all the PAC files.

I asked GIMR about it and he said to talk to Bionic. I still haven't gotten a response back yet. Either I was forgotten or being ignored :p I really want it for how long hitboxes last. Dantarion's data is accurate for like 90% of stuff, but reading needs deciphering.

To keep on track with the thread's purpose.
Phantasm and FireBird recovery to the ledge gives Falco extra landing lag. So pay attention to that when you recover to the ledge and are getting off of it.

Tommy_G made a thread just like this a few months ago. It already has a bunch of random info here is the link

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286120
:bee:
I feel like a dumb**** forgetting that.
Uhhh... Think of this thread as the spiritual successor (not like a whole lot has been added here anyway haha)
Adding link that one.

Thanks for the redirect Bionic. I'm not learning PSA for that unless I get like a month of free time. Learning more about hacking always takes forever.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Doing hitbubbles is... pretty easy though. It's the scaling on some characters (dunno about Falco) that are a ***** to deal with.

I bet it is easy once you have done it enough times or are familiar with how everything works. I just remember how annoying it was to learn everything the first time because you have no idea what you are doing at first and it takes up a lot of free time. You spend time searching for the stuff you need. Other time is spent trying to figure out the jargon used. Learning the programes. Troubleshooting if you mess up. And other things that pop up unexpectedly.

Top Bottom