• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Series logo?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Almost every franchise represented in Smash has a symbol of some sorts that's supposed to be representative of that series (i.e. Mario has the mushroom as its symbol, Zelda has the triforce, Castlevania has Dracula's castle, etc.). What do you think Persona's series logo will be?

I could only think of two possibilities for the Persona series logo: the Tarot card or Philemon as a butterfly. The Tarot card imo could work since the Arcana are a major theme of the Persona series and Social Links have been an iconic part of the gameplay since Persona 3. Philemon is often considered to be the 'Big Good' of the series, having created Igor and has appeared in every Persona title in the series in one form or the other (as a blue butterfly).

There's also the Phantom Thieves symbol, but honestly I doubt they'd go that route considering Cloud's symbol is "FF" rather than FF7's Meteor illustration, so I would think Joker's logo would be representative of the Persona series in general.

StormC

Smash Hero
Boring, but I think it'll just be a big P. Persona games are often marketed with P4, P5, etc. on the boxart and whatnot.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I would say Philemon would be my main choice, but the mask from the 3 and 4 tarot cards would be great too. Could just be the P5 logo but I'm pretty sure Nintendo sees this repping all of Persona and SMT so something more general would be best. Heck, maybe even a Jack Frost face.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Given that Joker will be the playable character, and his trailer had “Super Smash Bros x Persona 5” specifically, I’d bet the logo will be Yusuke’s Phantom Thieves logo.

Yeah, we might have spirits from other Persona games, but having XCX and XC2 Spirits didn’t stop Xenoblade from having the Monado as it’s icon.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Given that Joker will be the playable character, and his trailer had “Super Smash Bros x Persona 5” specifically, I’d bet the logo will be Yusuke’s Phantom Thieves logo.
Given that Cloud will be the playable character, and his trailer had "Super Smash Bros x Final Fantasy VII" specifically, I'd bet the logo will be the meteor in FFVII's logo.

:p

yeah i know the reason for cloud's logo is probably bc square sucks but i just thought i was funny

Last edited:

lukinator1

Smash Apprentice
i think it will be the phantom thieves logo, because in terms of the stage/music remixes/character the primary game to be represented will probably be persona 5, and amongst the other 2 choices (butterfly or capital P) i think it just looks the most interesting and has the most flaire, they could also choose the tarot card but i think that would remind people more of persona 4 where people are breaking cards to summon personas

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I imagine it’ll be the phantom thieves symbol. Atleast that’s what I hope it is.

Top Bottom