• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sept. 13th] ONLINE : Singles Smash Tournament

Rayoon

Smash Rookie
SMASH TOURNAMENT #5: Singles

☽⊱─────── - ˏˋ When? ˊˎ - ───────⊰☾

Friday 13th September at 9:00 pm UTC (5 pm EST)

☽⊱─────── - ˏˋ Where? ˊˎ - ───────⊰☾

This will be hosted on a discord server, and will be the 5th Smash tournament/

Discord Link --> https://discord.gg/J7rKrgd

☽⊱─────── - ˏˋ RULES ˊˎ - ───────⊰☾

• Matches are SINGLES, 3 stocks, 7 minutes, best of 3, until top 8 where the matches will be best of 5.

• NO ITEMS OR STAGE HAZARDS! • Neutral stages are Battlefield, Final Destination, and Pokemon Stadium 2.

• Loser picks next stage

. • Legal counter pick stages are: Final Destination, Battlefield, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 2, Smashville, Kalos Pokemon League. Town & City, Unova Pokemon League, Yoshi’s Island (Brawl), Mementos and ALL OMEGA/BATTLEFIELD STAGE VARIANTS.

• All characters are legal, including all moveset variations of Mii fighters, as well as the newest character Hero. In addition, characters may be changed mid-set.

☽⊱─────── - ˏˋ Where do I sign up ˊˎ - ───────⊰☾

1. Join the Discord (it's free) -->https://discord.gg/J7rKrgd and tell them you'll like to sign up for the tournament. A Staff member will guide you through the process.

2. Signs open on NOW to assure that the people that sign up are likely to show up. Please join the discord now so you don't forget to sign up!

☽⊱─────── - ˏˋ FAQ ˊˎ - ───────⊰☾

Do we have to join the discord to participate?

Yes, all communication/sign-ups / and brackets will be done through discord to make the tournament run smoothly.

☽⊱─────── - ˏˋ Questions?ˊˎ - ───────⊰☾

If you have any questions regarding the tournament leave a comment below, ask on the discord, or DM me here! I'll be happy to answer any questions^^ Hope to see you there :D​

Last edited:
Top Bottom