• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Sep 5, 2015] rootfest (Wyoming, MI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
Come on down and play some friendlies, I'm sure most of us would be more than happy to answer your questions :)
all i really know about the game is what i've practiced myself and what i've learned from watching streams, i play kirby and watch chudat a lot to learn more but i still lack experience

eyeheartlovetap

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eyeheart
3DS FC
0774-4528-2318
The training has been real. Hopefully I'll do better this time due to just one thing I've learned.
The parry.
Get hype.
Get bodied.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
MITTEN II...

Sorry East MI, I thought everyone knew this date already and I slacked hard on updating all the info on time :(

Arcalyth

GLS | root
After some debate on fb I decided on 4 stock for this one, we'll try out a 3 stock format next rootfest

Last edited:

whitmorethetoadpirate

Smash Apprentice
After some debate on fb I decided on 4 stock for this one, we'll try out a 3 stock format next rootfest
Awesome. To be completely honest, I think Melee should seriously think about making matches 3 stocks as well. I just like the game being a faster pace and I think it could also help some characters as well.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
I don't like Challonge's interface :p
tbh Tio blows though. Maybe I should write some tourney software that pwns. :)

Anyway, results here: http://smashboards.com/threads/mitten-ii-rootfest-12-results.363357/

Thanks to everyone for coming out! Surprised I got a higher turnout for Melee (36) than for PM (29)... but the sheer breadth of entrants astounds me every time. Keep coming out, guys and gals! Bring your friends! Enter the bracket and prepare to get salty...

Next rootfest is TBA!! In the meantime, check out Manor Smash III coming up on August 23, and KZOO SMASH NIGHT #8 this Friday!

Arcalyth

GLS | root
rootfest 13 scheduled for September 27! Look out for Manor Smash IV the weekend before and Big House 4 the weekend after :)

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
YOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOoooooo ZTD is confirmed for this.

Rootfest 15's got streams, commentators, and a whole host of experienced TOs coming to help make this event hype as hell. Y'all better be coming to this.

Jayhawker

Smash Apprentice
YOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOoooooo ZTD is confirmed for this.

Rootfest 15's got streams, commentators, and a whole host of experienced TOs coming to help make this event hype as hell. Y'all better be coming to this.
This will be my first tournament.
My body is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom