• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [Sep 5, 2015] Paragon Los Angeles 2015 (Ontario, California)

RagingCherry

Suuuuup!
NNID
RagingCherry
Following up on the massive success of Paragon Orlando, we are continuing the circuit with Paragon Los Angeles 2015 on September 5th and 6th!!

This event will be hosted at the enormous Ontario Convention Center in Ontario, California. We have more than 30,000 square feet of available space. The venue is less than three minutes away from the LA/Ontario International Airport and there is a free shuttle bus service to the hotel. We have also partnered with the DoubleTree Ontario Airport across the street to bring you lower room rates - $102/night for a quad occupancy room. The hotel is across the street from the convention center - you can read more about the venue and book your hotel room at http://paragon.vsgaming.org/venue

Signups will be opening on April 18th. The registration fee is $30 and an additional $10 for each game you register for.

Games we are hosting:
Super Smash Bros. Melee Singles ($1500 pot bonus)
Super Smash Bros. Melee Doubles ($500 pot bonus)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Singles ($1500 pot bonus)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Doubles ($500 pot bonus)
Project M Singles ($1500 pot bonus)
Project M Doubles ($500 pot bonus)

*Wii U Singles ruleset will be finalized depending on the results and community mentality following EVO 2015
Some notable players confirmed so far (many more to come):​
Melee - Mango, Armada, Mew2King, Hungrybox, Leffen
Smash 4 - ZeRo, Mr. R, Nairo, NAKAT
Project M - Professor Pro, Ally, Junebug, Pink Fresh

The tournament will be streamed primarily by VGBootCamp with commentary by D1, Wife, Toph, TK Breezy, and more!

Check out the website at http://paragon.vsgaming.org/ for more details.

Be sure to follow for updates on the event!
Paragon Tournaments
RagingCherry
MacD

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
If Project M Isn't on you guys stream I will fly out and Stream it for you guys if you like. I definitely plan on going.

CPU_Bot

Smash Rookie
I live 8 minutes away from here,
what are the requirements to join?

Crossie

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone coming down to this from WA or Canada? I need a ride; definitely willing to help pay for gas.

Big O

NNID
BiiigOOO
Anyone else need a doubles partner? I registered for doubles, but don't have one yet lol. I figured I could just team up with other people on the day of the tourney, but now I think I'm supposed to have one registered by Thursday night.

NovemberMan

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else need a doubles partner? I registered for doubles, but don't have one yet lol. I figured I could just team up with other people on the day of the tourney, but now I think I'm supposed to have one registered by Thursday night.
I do. But I don't know how to confirm it on the website.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
So Smash 4 doesn't have the character picking rule that Melee has? You can just pick whoever whenever?

Last edited:

Rambeard

Smash Apprentice
just the fact that Wife will be on commentary puts a smile on my face.

Top Bottom