• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 28, 2014] Super Smash Sundays @ Super Arcade! (Walnut, CA)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Quick notes for 8/9:
  • Check out our spiffy new banner! Thanks to Level|Up for the design!
  • The facebook event is going nuts! 65 "going", 24 "maybe" at the moment. Considering most of that is from the Socal Melee facebook group, who knows how many people from outside the community (esp Super Arcade regulars) will add on to that! Ground-breaking numbers for a local? We'll see!
  • Now, none of that matters if we don't have setups. So, going off the previous point:
BRING SETUPS
We have enough room for ~20 setups! OXY can provide some, but we need the community to step up in this regard (as always). Let's meet our goal Socal!

WHA?

Smash Ace
Anyone by the 818 wanna carpool?
Hugs, u in the 818?

I've been having some back pain and ain't to sure I can handle the drive. If u got license but no car, I can let u drive. So anyone relatively close? Like even 30 min away
Anyone?

Also, I got 2 controllers for sale, one even placed 36 at Evo!!!!!

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
I need a teammate if somebody doesnt mind teaming with somebody whos only been playing for 2 months

Super

Smash Apprentice
No moar friendlies on stream, not when there's tourney matches going on.

Huber

Smash Apprentice
I was so happy to hear you guys showed up 80+ strong. This arcade is very important to me and many others. It's by the people, for the people. Unfortunately that leaves us worried about the bills sometimes. Thank you for helping this arcade stay open. I truly appreciate it.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Excited for the results. Lets see them bracket images!

Super

Smash Apprentice
You guys should add the stream to the smashboards livestream bar

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Lol at the power outage. So what was decided last night? Or should I say this morning? Disregard, I found it.

And is the next one on Oct 6th?

WHA?

Smash Ace
how come ya'll didnt post the oct 20 eventon smashboards?
i cant post on facebook (boo hoo)

anyway if anyone sees, i will be selling gc controllers

Top Bottom