• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Sep 27, 2014] The Shape Of Melee To Come 5 Feat Mango, Armada, and More! (Kirtland, OH)

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
So would PM be more of like a whoever brings it can play friendlies type of thing, or do you think there may be a bracket of some sort?
If people wanna run a bracket, they're more than welcome too, but I'm not going to run it personally. PM setups are welcome though. I would just like to pool my resources into making sure there's an AM bracket.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
Anybody going from the lansing area that wants to give my sorry *** a ride to this?
Some people in the MI facebook group were talking about coming.

Josh, if there's any pm at this it's gotta be just friendlies. Any bracket of any kind is just gonna hold up melee pro and am brackets.
I think we'd be ok. But yeah, I see your point. Either way, I'm not using our resources to run PM and if everything's running super well, and PM has a bracket, I'm gonna set a time limit on waiting for matches.

Although I have a feeling PM will be friendlies only, in which case we're livin

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Damn...my request off got denied. Looks like I'm not going. :( I'm assuming at least tm is coming to this.

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
anyone actually live in kent and play any smash? im fiending right now, especially with all the test lately
Me, ders, and coach play about 3 times a week in kent. hit me up on facebook, we'll talk. facebook.com/thejoshlozar

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
I updated the original post with detailed directions of where to park and how to navigate the student center.

Also if you're bringing a tv that you can't really carry well over a moderate distance, contact me, I plan on having a dolly available.

See you all in 2 weeks. I want this tourney to break 100 entrants!

mr.magik

Smash Cadet
The scrub Mr.Magik has decided to join the fray. can't wait to see you all there

Damn...my request off got denied. Looks like I'm not going. :( I'm assuming at least tm is coming to this.
TM better be there or we will have some problems. i will drive his as personally if i have too.

Think I will make it out to this, only 2 hour drive from Toledo

-Amar
how come you dont play with me, 1der, derf, brian and d-ski on Wednesday bro? we all play in bg. if you are free hit us up and join, although i feel we should do this twice a week with one day being in toledo and the other in bg to help everyone out

Esports Initiative

Smash Journeyman
The scrub Mr.Magik has decided to join the fray. can't wait to see you all there

TM better be there or we will have some problems. i will drive his as personally if i have too.

how come you dont play with me, 1der, derf, brian and d-ski on Wednesday bro? we all play in bg. if you are free hit us up and join, although i feel we should do this twice a week with one day being in toledo and the other in bg to help everyone out
I'm from Toledo, but go to school @ Ohio State University right now...only in Toledo when I visit my parents over breaks.

Also, I suck @ Smash and don't play :)

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I'd be super down to go to toledo to play if I could get a ride there.

PancakePanda

Smash Cadet
NNID
FedExGanon
Well I'll be heading down there. So if anyone needs a ride I'll be glad to help. tm could always hit up Willoughby and catch a ride with me down there if he wanted.

Or Dempt. I could give him a ride too.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
We've broken 100 in Ohio so many times in the past year

it's ****ing awesome holy ****

we got this josh

Last edited:

4% APR

Smash Champion
i live around the corner from this, will be here for friendlies
Old schoolers coming out always makes me happy.

So I don't know a lot of the new people around here, hunt me down and ask for friendlies boys. I'm especially looking at you S1 and sweet.

edit- and derf. Actually like everybody from that area.

Last edited:

4% APR

Smash Champion
thats what im talking about

ive barely played with either of you two at all, my bad, lets fix it

Last edited:

Coffeemug

Smash Journeyman
Just a reminder that everyone bringing a setup that's relatively heavy should contact me. I have a Luggage cart/dolly thing to wheel it from the lot and I can meet you at your car.

Also everyone should make themselves familiar with the map in the OP so you don't get lost in the building.

4% APR

Smash Champion
wtf its a quaker steak????? +1 respect to anyone who forfeits tourney matches to eat wings

Top Bottom