• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 13, 2015] ASL Presents: Hidden Power Bi-Monthlies (Mobile, Alabama)

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Pre-regs help us put players in the bracket faster. Region/City is just what is sounds like, helps us ID players from out of town who are coming together so we don't force them to eliminate each other.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
It just makes the registration process a little easier and a little less time consuming especially in terms ofmaking brackets. If enough people signed up for pm before 6 pm on Sunday. All that would have to be taken is the entry and the bracket will be made in advance. As well as like met said. This way everyone can get playing at a quicker rate.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
do Smash 4 setups that are not on stream NEED to be on HDTVs?

I can bring an LCD and setups for all three games, but I'm not comfortable bringing this new screen I got as a gift...

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
What are you implying phoenix? You want to run Smash 4 on your crt? I guess it's not out of the question. But widescreen setups are much preferred.

Phoenix502

Smash Ace
NNID
Phoenix502
3DS FC
4811-6967-8095
I'm concerned something might go wrong and I might risk damaging it. just... p-predominantly paranoid. :urg:

Last edited:

MisterFinch

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5386-8310-0703
Question: Any rules about Mii characters and their customizations (Size, Weight and Movesets I mean)?

BananasaurusRex

Smash Rookie
Come join us at:

July 12, 2015
With hosts: Metmetm3t & Ryker

Venue:

Venue Fee: $5
Gamer's N Geeks
4805 Moffett Rd, Suite J
Mobile, Al 36618

Click Here for This Month's Schedule

Events:

Doubles [Project M/Melee]:

Price: $10
Prizes:
*Depending on turnout

1st: Pot-$10
2nd: $10

Singles [Project M / Melee / Smash 4]:
Price: $5
Prizes:

1st Place: 60%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 10%

Expected times (See schedule link above for more info):
Melee Doubles - 12:00 - 3:30
Melee Singles - 1:00 - 3:30
Smash 4 - 1:30 - 4:00
**LUNCH BREAK** - 3:30 - 5:00
Giant Melee Side Event - 4:30 - 6:30
PM Doubles 5:30 - 9:00
PM Singles 6:30 - 9:00
*Times will vary depending on available setups

Rules
*All rules are subject to being made up on the spot by Ryker

/AlabamaSmashLeague
@ALSmashLeague
/AlabamaSmashLeague
/AlabamaSmashLeague

BananasaurusRex

Smash Rookie
Hi there, I would like to come to this tournament as it would be my first tournament ever! I plan on playing melee, but I would like to know if there is an age limit. I'm 14 and don't know much about things like that, if you could inform me, that would be great. Thanks!

jimmy-boy

Smash Cadet
Well just like you this will be my first tournament as well and I'm 17. I'm also bringin a few friends that are 15-16 so you should be fine with your age. I don't think it matters how old you are as long as you love to smash

Valdens

Smash Ace
Anyone decent through mediocre want a teammate for either doubles? I'm down in Pensacola for six months for a military PCS, coming from San Antonio. Used to be a ranked Melee player in Eastern Washington, was super good at Brawl (top Game and Watch player), and plan to use this upcoming week to shake off some rust. Mostly play Marth in Melee and probably Roy/GnW/Marth/Fox in P:M.

Also, why no Smash 4 doubles ;(

Last edited:

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Hi there, I would like to come to this tournament as it would be my first tournament ever! I plan on playing melee, but I would like to know if there is an age limit. I'm 14 and don't know much about things like that, if you could inform me, that would be great. Thanks!
There's no age restrictions. Please come and have fun.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
If you're over 8 years old you shouldn't still be playing video games, let alone one about cartoon characters. Go get a job and a credit card.

Jethroo

Smash Journeyman
Anyone decent through mediocre want a teammate for either doubles? I'm down in Pensacola for six months for a military PCS, coming from San Antonio. Used to be a ranked Melee player in Eastern Washington, was super good at Brawl (top Game and Watch player), and plan to use this upcoming week to shake off some rust. Mostly play Marth in Melee and probably Roy/GnW/Marth/Fox in P:M.

I wouldn't mind doing doubles in PM with you. I'm a mediocre Kirby and sheik.

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't mind doing doubles in PM with you. I'm a mediocre Kirby and sheik.
jeth i still have your n64 controller from mcmansion roflll i will finally return it

Well just like you this will be my first tournament as well and I'm 17. I'm also bringin a few friends that are 15-16 so you should be fine with your age. I don't think it matters how old you are as long as you love to smash
where are you from?

There is not nearly enough time to run a 7th event. Somehow I managed to create a Fourth Reich Regime that managed to run an additional 2 events in the same amount of time. Maybe someday we can split up the games so we don't have to run everything in one day.

Last edited:

Victreesmash

Smash Rookie
How big is Smash 4 for these events? I'm going to be moving to Mobile in about 3 weeks, so I am likely going to attend the September event, and I'm wondering how many people generally show up.

Top Bottom