• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Card Shop Melee Bi-Weeklies

Card Shop Melee Bi-Weeklies
Posted by DeFly
Primetime Sportscards & Collectibles
Sunday, July 2, 2017 - 01:00 PM
Until: Sunday, July 2, 2017 - 04:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

DeFly

Smash Rookie
General
Melee Tournament (Every 2 Weeks 1-4)
5 bucks entry fee
At Primetime Sports & Collectibles
We get about 12 people usually, looking to grow the event slowly!
- Really chill
- homey vibes

When?
Every other Sunday. From 1-4pm

Where?
1711 Lewis Ave.
Primetime Sports & Collectibles
(p.s. They sell yugioh cards, pokemon, magic, etc. if you want to bring extra money)

How much?
5 bucks entry fee.
Includes singles tournament and any other tournament on the side + friendlies.
There's also a Shirls right next door if you want to buy some burgers or hot dogs.

DeFly

Smash Rookie
Are you guys gonna have smash 4 tourneys any time soon? That'd be fun
Hey, so right now I don't think we'll be doing that. But in the future, maybe during the summer after we start picking up some more speed we'll start doing smash 4. But if you wanted to go to a smash 4 tourney. I know some people doing one at the waukegan public library next friday. (January 15th) It starts at 12:00 for sign ups and the actual tourney starts around 12:30. It's a $2 buy in idk if it has a prize but yeah. If you're interested in that, then there you go.

Stig

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was wondering how many people go to this tourney and do you have a facebook page?

mawwwk

Smash Rookie
Hey, I was wondering how many people go to this tourney and do you have a facebook page?
was here for the first time last sunday. there were 16 entrants (top 3 all from Kenosha :cool:)

mawwwk

Smash Rookie
did you guys see an extra wii remote on the table as everyone was leaving? I forgot and left mine behind, don't really need it but just wondering if someone has it.

Izze

Smash Rookie
did you guys see an extra wii remote on the table as everyone was leaving? I forgot and left mine behind, don't really need it but just wondering if someone has it.
Yo, not that I saw, but I would call the card shop to see if someone left it there for you.

mawwwk

Smash Rookie
alrighto. yeah i didn't mean it in a negative way lol, just if someone happened to take it with them.

Izze

Smash Rookie
I had no ideas you guys played here on Sundays. Do you know about Gamers HQ - it's about a 25m drive from you guys? Here is the upcoming facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1807779352783716/

They usually get 30 people for bracket. It would be awesome if players from both areas played each other!
I had no ideas you guys played here on Sundays. Do you know about Gamers HQ - it's about a 25m drive from you guys? Here is the upcoming facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1807779352783716/

They usually get 30 people for bracket. It would be awesome if players from both areas played each other!
Yea I went to Gamers HQ like a month ago! Going back there maybe this sunday the 1st of May. It was pretty dope, i really like the free doubles bracket before singles

Last edited:

Izze

Smash Rookie
We had a good amount of people this past week we had like 15 which is impressive cause we were missing like 5 others that couldnt make it that usualy are there. A lot of new people showed up:joyful:

Izze

Smash Rookie
No, it's the 10th. Sorry for being a bit late.
Yo, Defly, I was wondering if there's going to be a tourney on the 8th due to Mother's Day?¿ Pls post answer here or on Facebook page so others can see asap!

Last edited:

DeFly

Smash Rookie
Yeah there's gonna be a tourney on the 8th. If you can't make it due to Mother's Day it's cool.

DeFly

Smash Rookie
AND WE BACK AND WE BACK
no but fr

Tourney this Sunday 1pm-4pm
5 bucks
Bring CRTs
1117 Lewis Ave.(Primetime Sports & Collectibles

Tell ya friends

Zero Counts

Smash Rookie
Raps just make me anxious and acid made me crazy
Them squares just made me looser and that wax just made me lazy~

Yooo lets goooooo

Izze

Smash Rookie
How early should someone show up for friendlies. Does the tournament start at 1 or does the venue open at 1?
the first people there are usually there around 12:45pm ish and we have friendlies until 1:30pm when we start the bracket

DeFly

Smash Rookie
AYYY WE BACK THIS WEEKEND. SUNDAY THE 30th

I ALSO GOT A LIL MINI CRT SO PULL UP JUST TO SEE THAT. THANKS.

Top Bottom