• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Sep 11, 2015] Codename: Salty Bets ~ Vanilla + Custom Weeklies (Toronto)

firedude953

Smash Apprentice
NNID
firedude953
Hi, it's me, "Firedude993" from Salty Bets #8. I'd just like to point out that my Smash name is actually Firedude953. Just a friendly reminder! :)

firedude953

Smash Apprentice
NNID
firedude953
@ Scieric Scieric My channel will be doing let's plays, gaming discussion videos, and lots of other gaming content! I will definitely be including a fair share of SSB4 videos.

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
ATTENTION fellow Smash 4 players:

This is a reminder that there is NO weekly at A&C Games this Friday, I will be travelling to Nexus in Ottawa and won't be able to run the tournament.

However, There will be Someone hosting Another Weekly On Friday Thats Running My Ruleset Called "Smash on Tap at Shoxs Billiard Lounge" Event page is at the bottom

The ruleset will be the same as the majority of the A&C weeklies, 3 stock/8 minutes with 5 starter stages (FD, BF, SV, Lylat and Dream Land). More details can be found there.

TL;DR - No Weekly @ A&C Games this Friday, I Suggest going to Shoxs instead.

https://www.facebook.com/events/394322280764136/

Scieric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Player93
3DS FC
3325-4653-4007
This thankfully doesn't concern me since I won't be able to make it this week or next anyway. I'll be back in full effect (hopefully) starting in September, ready to wreck some ass and have others wreck me because I'm a fraud...

Thekiller37

Smash Cadet
NNID
Trebek
3DS FC
0232-8097-9642
This thankfully doesn't concern me since I won't be able to make it this week or next anyway. I'll be back in full effect (hopefully) starting in September, ready to wreck some *** and have others wreck me because I'm a fraud...
lmao.

What was your smash tag?

Natemaster

Smash Rookie
So would you only need to bring your controler? I'm planning on coming to this and it would be my first time.

Natemaster

Smash Rookie
You just press thee button again to de sync it right ok sounds cool see everyone there

needmorewood

Smash Rookie
wait someone said earlier this is doubles week.... so definitly no singles being played today? its my first time coming and now im debating going :s

EDIT: welp im on my way

Last edited:

R e d X

Smash Journeyman
Yes, this week's weekly is 2v2 (and 3v3), we swap between singles and doubles every week. So we're back to 1v1 next Friday. There might be time near the end for a few singles friendlies today, but no guarantees

Last edited:

Scieric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Player93
3DS FC
3325-4653-4007
Can't make it this week. Most likely making it next week and week after though. Gonna put myself out there a little more and destroy everyone who is bad enough to somehow be destroyed by me.

Physics

Smash Journeyman
NNID
anthonyarena
What is the name of the twitch account that Salty Bets is streamed on?

Thekiller37

Smash Cadet
NNID
Trebek
3DS FC
0232-8097-9642
Due to circumstances, I may be showing up this week actually, but it depends on how things happen.

Well, Scieric.
Fair enough >_>

It's uh... vanilla this week I'm guessing?

My tag is just Killer, let's play a match if I find you :D

Last edited:

Scieric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Player93
3DS FC
3325-4653-4007
I hate Tiff. It stopped me from making it this week. That, and school. I hate school ending so late.

Scieric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Player93
3DS FC
3325-4653-4007
It's on challenge. For example, in the future, Vanilla 20 will be challonge.com/CSBV20 just so you know the format for finding it

Last edited:

blacktwins13

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blacktwins13
- Just a reminder that there will be no weekly at A&C this Friday. Singles will resume on November 6th while Doubles & Crews will be on the 13th
- If Anyone is available Thursday then i suggest you head to Smash On Tap @ Dundas & Keele. Only about 10 extra mins to get there via TTC transportation. (Click the link Below)
https://www.facebook.com/events/894909467262795/

Also for anyone that has been to the A&C weeklies thus far, if you go back to the 1st page, you will see some results of weekly tournies uploaded for points! If you have a smashboards account, you can claim them if you see your name & see how far you rank with people around the globe or with others in the scene.
Check for results to be added every 2 days!

Scieric

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Player93
3DS FC
3325-4653-4007
Probs vanilla. Customs would be slick tho. Even after switching to a DLC character, I'm still a strong supporter of customs in the meta.

Top Bottom