• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sensei's trip to Las Vegas

Sensei

Smash Lord
As you may already know from the title, I am an avid poker and blackjack player and will be in Las Vegas from Thursday March 15th until Tuesday March 20th. Admittedly, you may have not known about the poker and blackjack part from the title but you may infer it, and you now you know it as I have now explicitly stated it. You can infer many other things about the title, some of which may be inappropriate to post in these forums, but most importantly you may have realized that I play Super Smash Bros. for N64 as I am posting in the SSB forums. Based on this information you can deduce the purpose of this thread.

Sensei

Smash Lord
No, not really.

:troll:
Sorry, no class clowns allowed here.

thanks for that lesson on implicit and explicit meaning I guess

Congrats, you have graduated implicit and explicit 101. Class is in session for Implicit and Explicit meanings 102...

Some of you prodigies may have inferred from the thread's implicit meanings that I am seeking challengers in the great game of SSB in Las Vegas during my time there. IIRC, a well known ssb player, Peek/Keep/DreDay, is a Las Vegas inhabitant. I am interested in playing this player and any other players in the area during my trip. If you did not know this before, now you know due to the explicit construct of this paragraph.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Not sure if Keep and Peek is the same guy. Actually I think he's not. And I'm not sure he plays offline. I don't want to assume stuff about him though, so it's better to wait him to answer.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
peek vs sensei.... never thought I'd see it happen. No hype at all compared to sloppyjoe vs sensei though, that **** is gonna be buckwild

ballin4life

Smash Hero
maybe i should have made a thread for my vegas trip last month. though I was probably too busy doing OTHER THINGS to play smash.

anyway i'm going to vegas again in June for EDC. can't wait!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
As you may already know from the title, I am an avid poker and blackjack player and will be in Las Vegas from Thursday March 15th until Tuesday March 20th. Admittedly, you may have not known about the poker and blackjack part from the title but you may infer it, and you now you know it as I have now explicitly stated it. You can infer many other things about the title, some of which may be inappropriate to post in these forums, but most importantly you may have realized that I play Super Smash Bros. for N64 as I am posting in the SSB forums. Based on this information you can deduce the purpose of this thread.
Nice hope you win some money. If you ever find your way to Washington let me know. Then you can have some rematches with Kefit lol

Sensei

Smash Lord
anyway i'm going to vegas again in June for EDC. can't wait!
I just noticed this. I'm actually going back to Vegas and will be there for a month (don't judge me) from mid May until mid June. Had no idea what EDC was until I googled it. It looks amazing and I might go to that. Not sure if you or me will be up for smash but let me know, and I might bring my controller (but not a console, thing takes up too much valuable luggage space).

*cough* maybe dreday can bring console *cough*

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
yo sensei, u still plannin on being in vegas from mid May to mid June? im currently planning a roadtrip from NorCal, down through santa barbara, LA, vegas and eventually hit Phoenix, AZ starting late May through the first week in June and im planning on bringing my n64 console :D

Morin0

Smash Lord
^

If you would've been going a bit more south from LA, I would totally play you. Maybe. I don't really play anymore.

Sensei

Smash Lord
No I'm not. I wish I had chosen a more unique name, too many sensei's in the world. I should have went with Senseiation or something like that.

kabal

Smash Apprentice
I live in Vegas! I'm in the Air Force stationed at Nellis AFB.

I'd love to play some console SSB, PM me the date/time/place!.

Sensei

Smash Lord
*bump*

So I'm here for another week and so far I've only played my roommate on his ssb setup and he is a cool guy, but a big noob. Las Vegas is more desolate than I thought. Last chance people.

*back to sinful activities*

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah you won't find much 64 players in Vegas, unfortunately.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
*bump*

So I'm here for another week and so far I've only played my roommate on his ssb setup and he is a cool guy, but a big noob. Las Vegas is more desolate than I thought. Last chance people.

I do hope me and Kefit get to play you again in 2013 :D

kabal

Smash Apprentice
*bump*

I thought you were gonna PM me when you could play. I'm free this weekend if you wanna play.

Top Bottom