• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Send me your replays/Community combo vid?

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
I'd like to request all of you Megas to add my NNID and send me lots of replays. I would love to have lots of footage so I can get an idea of your playstyle. Mostly to see if there's anything I can learn but I also like watching other Megas.

If you want feedback, I can do that.
If you want me to upload some(in HD), I can do that too.
(but you gotta ask)

I just want lots and lots of replays. I do watch the videos in the video thread and look some up on youtube, but I want more than what's there. It would be great to get enough footage from a single person, recent footage, to get a better sense of playstyle across multiple MUs. And any cool shiat you might have pulled off.

Also, what ever happened to that community combo vid from way back? I can also do that. I wade through my own clips to forge combo vids on a regular basis, so I can actually promise it will get done and fairly soon. As soon as I get enough footage. Work has been slow and I play games all day, so I have tons of free time where I'm sitting at home at my computer(I work from home).

If you do want to join in, let me know here so I can keep track of people. My NNID is on my profile. Hope to get lots!

Last edited:

Savajho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Savajho
I don't often pull off cool things, nor do i often meet competent players on for glory but i still have some cool megaman footage.
I'll add you and send some replays

Last edited:

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
Welp, time to step up my Mega Man game. It sounds like it would be fun to watch a big montage video containing highlights from different Mega Man players.

Last edited:

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Got your invite Savajho and I already have you Myth. Start sending. Don't forget it's not just cool stuff. Send them all.

I should have my own replays cleared out by tonight or tommorrow. It's so time consuming to record 200 replays x.x especially since many of them go closer to 5 minutes.

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
I haven't been around to play as of recently but I have some things uploaded to Youtube. Both personal videos and tournament videos.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
I haven't been around to play as of recently but I have some things uploaded to Youtube. Both personal videos and tournament videos.
Can I get a link? And do you want me to use that footage in a combo vid?

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
haha I figured. You say recent but it's 9 months old : P Should get some current stuff up there, or sent to me so I can record.

Although so far the lack of interest is apparent. I was looking at the old thread and some of those people aren't even active here anymore. Although who is, am I right? But even the ones who posted here haven't sent me anything so far.

I'm gonna tag everyone from the previous thread in a last ditch effort to get some people in here. If not to send me videos to watch, at least to send me vids to add to the community combo vid.

@Red Shirt KRT @Saltix
@p1ay6ack @Mr.Metal
@Gringaer @ENKER
@Sykkamorre @SSGuy
Dezmu Dezmu @Greward
@Unclesatan @SanAntonioSmasher

I can't seem to tag a bunch of people. Is the tag system flawed or am I?

ellejayfish
Blade Knight
Tornado_Man
Mazus Blue Bomber

So it seems like Dezmu was the last person to have control and the thread just died. So let's give it more chance I guess.

Savajho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Savajho
I just sent you some replays ^^. Not a lot of them are interesting, but they all are recent (i think the oldest ones are from like 3 months ago) and i think my megaman is worth watching. Can you give me some feedback about my :4megaman: After watching some of them?

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Sure thing, I'll get started on that now. Just so you know, the interesting ones are for the combo vid but I want all vids in general for my own viewing. I prefer to see general skill rather than just the flashy stuff. Even if you lose but are playing a good opponent.

Also, because I don't want to clutter up this thread, I will PM any feedback.

Last edited:

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
2112 you should join the Discord group lots and lots of Mega Mans in the MM discord!

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
2112 you should join the Discord group lots and lots of Mega Mans in the MM discord!
Forgive me for asking, but what is the discord as well as the Mega Man discord about?

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
I'll think about it. I'm not a fan of jumping from thing to thing. There's always a new thing and sites like this just die. It can get tiresome haha

GrandTale

Smash Rookie
I got a few clips from FG a few months ago. Nothing too good as i don't like doing foot stool resets but some are entertaining at least. There's also a shield break i got in tourney but that isn't saved to my system , but you can find it on youtube still.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Meh, this place is deader than Kenny. I'll just keep on working on my own stuff!
RIP Smashboards 2005-2016

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
No. I got a few replays from 1-2 people and on the other hand I have over 400 of my own videos to sift through. I go where the work is.

Reecepect

Smash Rookie
No. I got a few replays from 1-2 people and on the other hand I have over 400 of my own videos to sift through. I go where the work is.
Ah that sucks, would be sick to have a mega community combo vid but yeah i understand i think i have the same amount of vids to watch through too haha fair enough

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
Meh, this place is deader than Kenny. I'll just keep on working on my own stuff!
RIP Smashboards 2005-2016
Yeah, it does seem like all the character boards I would go to before are all pretty much dead, sadly.

I've been trying to improve my Mega Man lately and have been reading up on all the threads and guides here, lots of good stuff. I do hope to see a community video, even if it's mostly all just your stuff, 2112!

Top Bottom