• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Allison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1570308224115.png

Allison

This AMA's subject is a *noun* with a *noun* of *adjective*... Yeah... I got kinda stumped with this one. I asked her for suggestions and she had nothing... I guess what I will say is that she's a Smashboards veteran who hasn't been seen much nowadays, but is here once again, with a new identity, ready to to answer some questions. Give it up for Allison!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Allison has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, allison allison , the stage's all yours

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. Cats or dogs?
  3. Cake or Ice cream? And don't say ice cream cake. I wanna make sure this is a legitimate challenge.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hoooooowdy!

1. Have you ever had an out of body experience?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Just who are you?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. What's the oldest gaming console that you've been exposed to?

2. Favorite fast food chain?

3. What would you wish for if dragon balls existed in reality?

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
1. What's your favorite all-time movie?

2. Do you have any Smash mains? If so, who are they?

3. What is your favorite color?

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
when i got the dm about this i thought i should wait awhile but it looks like this thread is poppin already so:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. Cats or dogs?
  3. Cake or Ice cream? And don't say ice cream cake. I wanna make sure this is a legitimate challange.
  1. definitely ridley! im a big metroid fan and i was one of the people who really wanted him in smash 4. as a bonus, when the game came out it turned out his kit is super fun so now i main him!
  2. dogs approach life with relentless sincerity and i deeply respect and envy that
  3. cake is saved for special occasions, so logically it must be better for such power limiting to be necessary. also it's spelled challonge
Hoooooowdy!

1. Have you ever had an out of body experience?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Just who are you?
  1. what does this mean. i am a normal person, def not a ghost possessing the body of one
  2. for awhile ive had a vague idea about a cyberpunk adventure series that looks like spiderverse, but it's all scattered ideas without much of a concrete plot. it'd be spicy and political tho
  3. people here might know me as "alek poster", i used to be active in social threads and got way too invested in ****posting. but then i became a girl because i thought it would be funny
1. What's the oldest gaming console that you've been exposed to?

2. Favorite fast food chain?

3. What would you wish for if dragon balls existed in reality?
  1. i think the oldest physical console ive played on is the playstation 1, tho i've played games from earlier consoles via emulation/vc. the main console of my childhood was the gamecube, however.
  2. there's a small chain in the pacific northwest called burgerville and they have extremely good milkshakes
  3. i dont know what anime is but i wish for a sandwich
1. What's your favorite all-time movie?

2. Do you have any Smash mains? If so, who are they?

3. What is your favorite color?
  1. this is an extremely tough question to answer properly so i'll rattle off a short list instead: do the right thing, mad max fury road, dr. strangelove, sorry to bother you. that last one is especially good and i think everyone should see it
  2. ridley as mentioned above, also hero because he embodies my irritating chaos energy very well
  3. teal in a vacuum, tho my favorite color scheme is black and pink
---

i also got some q's from discord, so i'll answer them too:
1570389531787.png

1. already answered this one. maybe i should've just said sorry to bother you instead of the list
  2. this is another tough one. for awhile my standard answer was metroid prime, but then i felt like prime 2 did some stuff better, and now there's so much amazing and interesting stuff coming from the indie scene that it'd have to be something from there. i've made a bunch of story-focused custom levels for VVVVVV so i guess that's my favorite game just because it gave me that creative platform
  3. dead, face down in a ditch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom