• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Wyoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1571919242879.png

Wyoming
This AMA's subject is possibly the best thing to come out of the state in question. Give it up for Wyoming!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Wyoming has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty Wyoming Wyoming , take it away

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. What's your favorite state? It better not be Wyoming. There are like 48 better states I can think of /s

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
1. What is good in Wyoming?
2. Do you prefer eating lobster or crab?
3. Is the hot dog a sandwich?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
  1. Game you are most excited for at the moment?
  2. Worst thing you ever ate?
  3. Waffles, pancakes, or French toast?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. What's your favorite state? It better not be Wyoming. There are like 48 better states I can think of /s
1. Everyone is Here. That was monumental. The pacing of it was excellent too. They teased us with an obvious return, followed by Pokemon Trainer which was a slight shock but not too crazy, then used Snake to nail the point in for you. Pichu right after only re-affirmed it.

For newcomers, though, I have to give it to King K. Rool. It was a good love letter to the character, and I've been wanting him in since the very beginning.

2. Hmm, tough question. I would say Goodfellas is my favourite. The direction and acting is superb. Otherwise I say Shawshank Redemption and Saving Private Ryan complete the trifecta.

3. Pennsylvania has Wawa and awesome water parks & natural parks. I plan on living there.

1. What is good in Wyoming?
2. Do you prefer eating lobster or crab?
3. Is the hot dog a sandwich?
1. Honestly, I couldn't tell you. I am Canadian! Yes, I am a fraud.
2. Crab is good with some spices/condiments. Never had lobster, thus the crab wins by default.
3. Nah.

What’s it like being a state?
What’s your Final Fantasy of choice?
Deal or No Deal?
1. Being a state has its ups and downs. Sometimes I get along with others, but a lot of states really like to cause problems for me. Colorado in particular is a huge *****.

2. I have only briefly played Final Fantasy, so I couldn't tell you1 All the RPGs that use the four elements never particularly appealed to me compared to others with more creative stories and abilities.

3. Uh, no deal?

1. Game you are most excited for at the moment?
  2. Worst thing you ever ate?
  3. Waffles, pancakes, or French toast?
1. Luigi's Mansion 3 has the soon-to-be-released bias right now. I already pre-purchased and pre-loaded it onto my Switch! Otherwise I am quite keen on Samurai Shodown, Story of Seasons (previously Harvest Moon): Friends of Mineral Town remake, and possibly DOOM Eternal. I am also interested in seeing how the new Halo shapes up, despite being highly unlikely that I will get the new Xbox.

2. This time one took some time to ponder...I would say the beef wrap that gave me food poisoning. It tasted fine, but christ you can't argue with "results"...

For taste itself, it would have to be fish at any fast food joint. They simply cannot make a good seafood. Good salmon is perfect, but you need to get it at a refined seafood joint.

3. Pancakes. They are smooth and tasty with syrup.

Waffles, pancakes, or an unnatural hybrid?
Crepes. Yeah you didn't expect that, did ya!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Have you played any DQ game?

Favourite Megaman title?

What is the worst videogame animated adaptation for you?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Have you played any DQ game?

Favourite Megaman title?

What is the worst videogame animated adaptation for you?
1. Does the DQ11 demo count? If so, then that. I enjoyed it and planning on getting it sometime down the line. If I had to guess...probably in 2020?

2. Legends. Not sure why...I think the characters look goofy and it gives them more to their characters. Had some cool easter eggs too, and I enjoyed exploring the areas.

3. Hmm, you could probably narrow it down to the very early stuff, since back then the quality control was less of an issue than it is today in regards to adapting games in other media forms. Even then, shows like Super Mario were geared towards children and I think it does that fine all things considered.

The Donkey Kong Country cartoon was popular in Canada and I remember watching it as a kid myself. The animation and models are atrocious, but I do admit some of the songs are way too catchy than they should have been. Regardless, I would say that was the worst, as the musical direction simply does not work with this source material and can make episodes a slog.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Since you said you're from Canada, which Canadian city are you closest too? Is it fun? Also, do you follow hockey at all?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
1. Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?
2. Favorite character ever?
3. Are you a fan of Godzilla? Ever seen any of the movies?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Since you said you're from Canada, which Canadian city are you closest too? Is it fun? Also, do you follow hockey at all?
Montreal would be the closest metropolitan city to me.
As for hockey, surprisingly no. I am into football (soccer) and Formula One for my sporting fixes.

1. Hamburgers or Hot Dogs?
2. Favorite character ever?
3. Are you a fan of Godzilla? Ever seen any of the movies?
1. Hamburgers. Hot Dogs are more versatile in terms of toppings and condiments you can use with it, but for pure taste I prefer a well-grilled burger.

2. Gosh, I don't know...it's hard to narrow it down to one. I would say Cosmo Kramer for the absurdity and deliver from Michael Richards, but in terms of their overall story I would go with Walter White from Breaking Bad.

3. I've seen the old classic. Cannot say I follow it.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Story behind the username?
3. You like snow?
1. Negative. I have seen it at EB Games/rental stores as a kid, though.
2. Loosely based off Wyoming from Red vs. Blue, but generally I like the way it sounds.
3. Snow by itself is fine. Snow with rain or ice is horrid.

1. Who is your favorite Ace Attorney character and why?
2. What game coming out in the next year or so are you most excited for?
3. Favorite song currently?
1. Miles Edgeworth. Oozes class and has had excellent development from PW to AAII. Characters bounce off him well.

2. Not confirmed yet, but the localization of Story of Seasons: Mineral Town remake should be out next year. That's the one thus far.

3. Right now I am listening to Get Away with It by Animal Kingdom a lot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's a game/franchise that you have never tried before but wanna try?
Most disappointing game you ever played?
What is your favorite moment in the Ace Attorney series?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
What's a game/franchise that you have never tried before but wanna try?
Most disappointing game you ever played?
What is your favorite moment in the Ace Attorney series?
Late here, but:

1. Only one? Jeez...NieR tops it now, I think.
2. Crypt of the Necrodancer. I wanted to give it a try, but the gameplay irks me and honestly not my kind of game.
3. The final moments of Trials and Tribulations is the series as its most poignant. There are wayyy too many to narrow down otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom