• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Semi-Weekly AMA: Wademan94

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
1566323060193.png

Wademan94
Bitten one fateful day by a radioactive Wade, he now prowls the streets at night fighting crime with all the powers of a Wade: it's Wademan94 Wademan94 !

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Wademan94 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message.

To start us off:
  1. What first drew you to animation and working as a cartoonist?
  2. What's your favorite item in Smash, and why?
  3. What makes you happy?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1. You have to teach chimpanzees to write Shakespeare. How do?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot-wait a second you already told me this.

Um...

Who is the universes awesomest evildoer?
3. Are you gonna send your Paper Mario plot to Miyamoto by email, or Mail it to him physically?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Bitten one fateful day by a radioactive Wade, he now prowls the streets at night fighting crime with all the powers of a Wade: it's Wademan94 Wademan94 !

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Wademan94 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message.

To start us off:
  1. What first drew you to animation and working as a cartoonist?
  2. What's your favorite item in Smash, and why?
  3. What makes you happy?
  1. Drawing has been one of my special interests since I was in grade school and I spent some time drawing little comics and stories. A lot of shows I grew up with inspired me like Spongebob, Ben 10 and especially A:TLA. They led to me pushing myself further and creating my own ideas for animated series
  2. The Beastball, I like the creative concept behind it and it’s satisfying to get a kill off one
  3. A lot of things, being able to spend time with the people I care about whenever in person or online, interacting with animals especially dogs, working on my drawings and stories, getting out and riding my bike and making some my favorite foods.

Howdy!

1. You have to teach chimpanzees to write Shakespeare. How do?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot-wait a second you already told me this.

Um...

Who is the universes awesomest evildoer?
3. Are you gonna send your Paper Mario plot to Miyamoto by email, or Mail it to him physically?
  1. Not well, I have trouble motivating myself most of the time, I would not to well training chimps
  2. DOOM REIGNS SUPREME!!
  3. I might have better luck sending it to NoA than Miyamoto, but yeah I have no idea what I’m going to do with it yet,

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
1. Out of your favourite things in the whole wide world, which do you like the most: Glasses, dogs, Gordon Ramsay, or any time when I'm not around to bother you? ;p
2. Have I ever appeared in your dreams? your nightmares, i'd assume
3. Does this dress make me look fat?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1. Out of your favourite things in the whole wide world, which do you like the most: Glasses, dogs, Gordon Ramsay, or any time when I'm not around to bother you? ;p
2. Have I ever appeared in your dreams? your nightmares, i'd assume
3. Does this dress make me look fat?
Really then? Alright.
  1. Out of what you listed, dogs. No questions. (I’m not even that obsessed with Ramsey, I’ve talked about him like 3 times here)
  2. I can honestly say no.
  3. I mean I have no way of telling so I’m gonna say no to that as well.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
1. What's your favorite voice over performance?
2. Every avatar you use has a character wearing glasses. Is that just a coincidence, or do ya just like glasses?

Striga

Smash Journeyman
1. Why is your favorite Pokémon game the best?
2. Which 3rd party character do you want the most in Smash?
3. Do you have a least favorite animated series ever?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Mandatory have you ever played Quest 64?
2. What do you name your Mewtwo in each Pokemon game?(or at least one answer works)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1. What's your favorite voice over performance?
2. Every avatar you use has a character wearing glasses. Is that just a coincidence, or do ya just like glasses?
  1. I’d have to say Ellie from The Last of Us, I love Ashley Johnson’s voice and she nailed every aspect of this character.
  2. It’s not anything secret but I’ve basically made it my branding, something consistent to recognize me by. And I may have an affinity towards them.
1. Why is your favorite Pokémon game the best?
2. Which 3rd party character do you want the most in Smash?
3. Do you have a least favorite animated series ever?
  1. Because of her:
    33E6C371-2CE3-4A6D-969E-AB63FD303D3F.png
    (It’s honestly a toss-up between 4 & 5 for me, I love the mechanics, Pokémon and mythos of 4 and I like the story, characters, sprites and setting of 5)
  2. I’d have to say Shantae, though others I have in mind are Rayman, Ryu Hayabusa, Terry Bogard & Nightmare.
  3. There are a lot of contenders for that category. I’d think it’d have to be Johnny Test because I literally got nothing out of the show, not even anything that could be learned from, it’s just a waste of time.
1. Mandatory have you ever played Quest 64?
2. What do you name your Mewtwo in each Pokemon game?(or at least one answer works)
  1. I have not, I’ve seen it played on Twitch though
  2. It’s been a while since I’ve played a Pokémon game and I’ve actually never caught a Mewtwo, but if I did name one, it might end up something stupid like “Mew the II” or “Tokyo Mewtwo”.
1. What's the likelihood you'll finally use a Yoshi avatar if it has glasses?
2. What got you to dip your toes outside the Shantae thread?
  1. Pretty likely.
  2. You can thank Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy for that, was also just kinda sick of sticking around in a couple places and wanted to get myself to explore the site more

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
  1. What's your favorite animal aside from dogs?
  2. What was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
  3. Will you ever have an avatar that isn't wearing glasses?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
  1. What's your favorite animal aside from dogs?
  2. What was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
  3. Will you ever have an avatar that isn't wearing glasses?
  1. Cats with foxes as a close third, I’ve had a lot of good experiences with cats before.
  2. Call me weird but it’s honestly a tossup between :ultpacman: and :ultbanjokazooie: for me. I’ve wanted them both in for a long time.
  3. Not by my own will

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. If someone you loved was killed in front of you, but someone created a copy of them that was perfect right down to the atomic level, would they be the same person and would you love them just as much?

2. If a child somehow survived and grew up in the wilderness without any human contact, how “human” would they be without the influence of society and culture?

3. Is suffering a necessary part of the human condition? What would people who never suffered be like?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1: How've you been, man?
2: What are you top 5 favorite shows?
3: Favorite Nintendo franchise (Smash doesn't count)?
  1. I’ve been alright, kept myself busy and hoping to start another job soon. Nothing too negative aside from a few annoyances.
  2. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Animaniacs, Gargoyles, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Gravity Falls
  3. Probably Kirby or Mario, basic I know but I feel like I have the most exposure those series.

Lamperouge Lamperouge
...do you really think I’m smart enough to answer these questions?

...I’ll get back with you on those after I mull it over a bit.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Wademan94 Wademan94

Eh, I wouldn't stress over those questions too much. I just pulled a few random ones from the Internet in hopes of an amusing response. I'm no intellectual myself, trust me. :-P

Now, for some actual questions:

1. What's your dream job and are you currently making steps towards it?

2. Do you have a gaming backlog? If so, how expansive is it at the moment?

3. Have you ever participated on a live game show before and, if not, would you be willing to?

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Wademan94 Wademan94

Eh, I wouldn't stress over those questions too much. I just pulled a few random ones from the Internet in hopes of an amusing response. I'm no intellectual myself, trust me. :-P

Now, for some actual questions:

1. What's your dream job and are you currently making steps towards it?

2. Do you have a gaming backlog? If so, how expansive is it at the moment?

3. Have you ever participated on a live game show before and, if not, would you be willing to?
I’ll see if I can come up with something for those previous questions but I will answer these ones now:
  1. Running my own animation studio and I am trying to work on figuring out how to work my way to make that happen. I’m definitely gonna have to move to make it happen though.
  2. Not really, I have a very limited selection, DS-3DS with a couple GBA games, Wii-Wii U with some GC games, I don’t know how many but it’s definitely less than 100 games.
  3. Not yet, but I think it would fun to take part in something like that

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
1. Do you still use Mewtwo in Smash despite being a Pac-Man main?
2. Where did you find that cool Mewtwo in business suit avatar?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you travel and why?

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Who would win in a debate an angry Italian mario or a calm collected bowser in a business suite

Whatd your.favorite genre of game outside platform fighters

How rad is a radical man who does radical things and strives for radicalness every day of his life

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1. Do you still use Mewtwo in Smash despite being a Pac-Man main?
2. Where did you find that cool Mewtwo in business suit avatar?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you travel and why?
  1. I haven’t been able to get my head around Smash Mewtwo yet but I’m still willing to keep working with him.
  2. Here’s the original link: https://twitter.com/tsulala/status/1150845094712528901
  3. There are so many places I’d love to see though if I had to narrow it down, it’d have to be a toss up between the Caribbean and Japan. There’s so much I want to do and a lot of places I’d like to visit in those places. I’d love to take in both the tropical Caribbean environment as well as Japan’s culture.

Who would win in a debate an angry Italian mario or a calm collected bowser in a business suite

Whatd your.favorite genre of game outside platform fighters

How rad is a radical man who does radical things and strives for radicalness every day of his life
  1. Pseudo-Italian gibberish vs. pseudo-human/monster garbling...I’d have to say Peach since she’s consistent with her legible speaking.
  2. I’d have to say RPG since I have the most experience with them and they make up a good number of my favorite games, Though hack-n-slashes are always a fun time.
  3. Pretty gnarly man. Sounds like a bodacious dude to me. Not mondo bogus at all my man. Totally righteous!

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
1. If you could travel to any point in time for a day, where and when would it be?
2. What is your most anticipated game for late 2019 early 2020?
3. How would chairs be made if our legs bent the other way?

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
What would you think of Duke Nukum? With all his weapons, and equipment. It could make for some killer combos, and set ups, we have never seen before.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
1. If you could travel to any point in time for a day, where and when would it be?
2. What is your most anticipated game for late 2019 early 2020?
3. How would chairs be made if our legs bent the other way?
Apologies for the late response.
  1. Under the assumption that I wouldn’t be able to make any changes and honestly I probably shouldn’t considering the ramifications of such an action, I would love to travel to the Live Aid concert of 1985 and see U2, Queen and David Bowie live and in their prime or witness Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech in person.
  2. Quite a few but I’d have to say Indivisible and Luigi’s Mansion 3 are the ones I’m most excited for that I can think of
  3. I don’t know and I don’t want to live in that reality, that kinda terrifies me just thinking about it.
What would you think of Duke Nukum? With all his weapons, and equipment. It could make for some killer combos, and set ups, we have never seen before.
I wouldn’t complain too much if he made it in, knowing what I know about his equipment he’d be an interesting character. Quips and John St John’s voice are a must.

Top Bottom