• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Venus of the Desert Bloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1580614000058.png

Venus of the Desert Bloom

This AMA's subject lives in the Land of the Rising Sun and is one our helpful moderators: Venus of the Desert Bloom!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Venus of the Desert Bloom has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Venus of the Desert Bloom Venus of the Desert Bloom , take it away
I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. From your experience, how different is the culture in Japan compared to the West?

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Ever play Quest 64?
2. What's your opinion on Mars?
3. So you name yourself after Venus related to mythology, or something else?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. from your experience, how different is the culture in Japan compared to the West?
1) Probably Cloud. He was the character I secretly wanted most but also the character I pushed back the most due to “but but FF7 was never on Nintendo!” Never was I so hyped and glad to see i was proven wrong. Terry and Banjo were a close second.

2) Lord of the Tings trilogy, Spirited Away, and Bridesmaids

3) It’s about as different as night and day so it’s really hard to pinpoint exactly. Don’t whistle at night, it attracts snakes. Don’t stick chopsticks pointy end first in rice, it means death. Teachers can smack students in the head for misbehaving. Putting your thumb between your index and middle finger means “let’s get down and dirty right now”.

1. Ever play Quest 64?
2. What's your opinion on Mars?
3. So you name yourself after Venus related to mythology, or something else?
1) Nope but I read about it in Nintendo Power. And at your suggestion, watched play throughs and listened to the OST.
2) That’s where burly macho men are from. And they attacked us in December 1996. Seems like a nice place. I wanna visit it someday.
3) It was from an edgy poem I wrote during my emo days and decided to use it. I think I posted it here when I first joined.

Last edited:

MajoraMoon

Smash Apprentice
1) Got a favorite Zelda game?
2) Are you a fruit or vegetable?
3) What is the function of a rubber duck?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) Got a favorite Zelda game?
2) Are you a fruit or vegetable?
3) What is the function of a rubber duck?
1) Oh god, I have many. Practically any main Zelda game is my fav but I’m gonna have to go between a tie of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on this one. With Ocarina of Time a hard second, Breath of the Wild third, Majora’s Mask and A Link to the Past as 4th, and Skyward Sword as fifth.

2) I’m a vegetable type of guy.

3) Well, I’d say it’s pretty much NSFW here and inappropriate but I basically you take it and you insert it into the ***** while *******ing and ******ing it until it ***** and then you ****** it up with every last ***** and ******* into your *****. And then everyone *********s until it deflates.

or you put it in your bathtub for some squeaky and quacky companionship.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
1. Have you ever seen any Godzilla films? Also are you a fan?
2. Favorite animal?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1. Have you ever seen any Godzilla films? Also are you a fan?
2. Favorite animal?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?
1) I’ve seen some of the older ones and the Matthew Broderick one plus the first of the Godzilla series and the Japanese version as well. Not the most recent one. Never was into Godzilla really.

2) Zebras. They are magical

3) Well, rewind to when I was a kid, it would of been Japan. Now, it would be Greece. I love Greek history and culture. Food is good too.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
1. Favourite Pokémon?
2. Favourite singer/band?
3. Favourite ME character besides (presumably) Tali?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1. Favourite Pokémon?
2. Favourite singer/band?
3. Favourite ME character besides (presumably) Tali?
1) Golduck or Garchomp
2) Difficult question but I would have to say either Eluveitie or Between the Buried and Me
3) Easy. Garrus. Garrus is like super close to being tied with Tali. After that, probably Mordin.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
1. Will you ever forgive me for not answering the questions you left on my AMA? :cry:

2. Who is your favorite Smashboards Administrator whose username starts with "Strong"?

3. Could you track down that poem from your namesake? I'd love to read it~

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1. Will you ever forgive me for not answering the questions you left on my AMA? :cry:

2. Who is your favorite Smashboards Administrator whose username starts with "Strong"?

3. Could you track down that poem from your namesake? I'd love to read it~
1) I’m still very, very, very bitter about that to this day despite forgetting that my questions went unanswered.

2) Strong Xiivi, Strong Champ, Strong Fox, Strong Gunla, Strong Mic, Strong Scribe, Strong Zealot. Take your pick :3

3) I warn you it’s pretty terribad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom