• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi Weekly AMA: Taylor F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1570716567508.png

Taylor F

This AMA's subject is a FNAF fanatic (try saying that 10 times fast), and has a knack for 3D modeling. Give it up for Taylor F!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Taylor F has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, @Taylor F , answer away!

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. Cats or dogs?
  3. What does the F in your name stand for? FNAF? Fortnite?

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
User warned and inappropriate question removed
I’m gonna ask you a question you asked me.
  1. You have to spend the day as a FNAF animatronic. Which animatronic would be....

- The scariest.
    - The most useful.
    - The most fun.

2. What is your Final Fantasy of choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

This AMA's subject is a FNAF fanatic (try saying that 10 times fast), and has a knack for 3D modeling. Give it up for Taylor F!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Taylor F has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, @Taylor F , answer away!

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. Cats or dogs?
  3. What does the F in your name stand for? FNAF? Fortnite?
Hey, thanks for setting up the AMA! Means a lot to me!

1. I don’t get particularly ”hype” at reveals, but Sans was hilarious, so I’d say that one.
2. Cats. Just, please, give me cats. Dogs aren’t bad, but I LOVEEEE cats.
3. First initial of my last name.

I’m gonna ask you a question you asked me.
  1. You have to spend the day as a FNAF animatronic. Which animatronic would be....

- The scariest.
    - The most useful.
    - The most fun.

2. What is your Final Fantasy of choice?
1. Oh boy! xD For scariest, it’s kinda hard to say, but Malhare is up there. For most useful, probably either Foxy or Withered Foxy for their agility, and for most fun, probably Toy Bonnie. Love the way Scott did his designs.

2. I have never played Final Fantasy, if I’m totally honest.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
-inappropriate content within quote removed-

Yeah... I'm no mod, but I'm pretty sure these are not the type of questions we should be asking a 14 yo of all things.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
1. What are your thoughts on the Switch's line-up for this year?
2. What's your favorite gaming system?
3. Are you a fan of any other horror franchises besides FNAF?

D

Deleted member

1. What are your thoughts on the Switch's line-up for this year?
2. What's your favorite gaming system?
3. Are you a fan of any other horror franchises besides FNAF?
1. It started out a bit weak, if I’m honest, but it’s gotten a lot better. Games like Oddysey and Smash Bros. Ultimate are must haves.
2. I would say PC, but I guess that’s not really a ”gaming system,” so I’d have to say the Switch.
3. Only other horror games I’ve dabbled in are Bendy and the Ink Machine and Showdown Bandit, so I wouldn’t really call myself a horror “fan.” I actually play FNAF more for the gameplay and story. That’s what I find most interesting. (Also why books was a great way of expanding on the FNAF world imo.)

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!!

1. Suddenly, a ginormous army of Hamsters try to invade your home! What do you do?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. What’s your favorite part of FNAF lore?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Obligatory...

1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Just how many projects have you fully completed? Well, for your Youtube, if I remember what you have correctly.

D

Deleted member

Howdy!!

1. Suddenly, a ginormous army of Hamsters try to invade your home! What do you do?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. What’s your favorite part of FNAF lore?
1. Make peace and earn their respect until I become their overlord.
2. It’s hard to say, but I want a cute protagonist with a complex personality. I would really spend a lot of time on characters. I love characters! Maybe that’s why I’m so drawn to bringing them to life by voice acting.
3. As for the lore itself, I really like the ghost kids. They’re very interesting characters. I’d love to learn more about them. I think the upcoming books would be a perfect time to do that. Not so much “lore,” related, but I really like how Scott handles the animatronics personalities. Voices really brought them to life and made them more fun, I think.

Obligatory...

1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Just how many projects have you fully completed? Well, for your Youtube, if I remember what you have correctly.
1. No.
2. I don’t do projects for my own YT, but off the top of my head, as far as roles for completed projects, more than I can recall. xD

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. What's your favorite game in the FNAF series?

2. Can you play any instruments? Are you interested in learning to play an instrument?

3. Do you believe that love can bloom on a battlefield?

D

Deleted member

1. What's your favorite game in the FNAF series?

2. Can you play any instruments? Are you interested in learning to play an instrument?

3. Do you believe that love can bloom on a battlefield?
1. I think they all do pretty great at what they do, but I’d have to say FNAF VR for me. Scott was working with an entire company, including professional animators and everything, which really created something special. Also, it was the first 3D FNAF game, which is a nice change of pace.
2. I would like to play digital music, but I’m not sure I’d like to learn one instrument. I’d more like to learn one software that lets me do a bunch of stuff.
3. A kid started loving me in school, so yes.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
1. Who is your favorite Smash fighter?
2. What is your favorite Smash stage?
3. Who is your favorite Smash boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom