• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: snowgolem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1580350486342.png

snowgolem

This AMA's subject is probably one of the most intriguing mobs in all of Minecraft. They're pretty cool if you ask me. Let's hear it for snowgolem!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until snowgolem has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

'kay, snowgolem snowgolem it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. Aside from snow golems or iron golems, what's your favorite Minecraft mob?

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. Aside from snow golems or iron golems, what's your favorite Minecraft mob?
1. Joker, 100%. I didn’t care for much of anybody on the Fighter’s Pass except for him and Byleth (Although I did end up loving Terry, so-). I kind of missed it, but watched a video the next day, and was surprised as hecc. He was definitely the person I expected the least and he absolutely came out of nowhere.
2. Not really the type of guy who has favorite movies. I have favorite shows, but when it comes to movies, it’ll be hard to answer, but I’ll try. Avengers Endgame, Back to the Future, and Star Wars Empire Strikes Back.
3. Aside from the golems, it’s a tough one. I always did like the Drowned, and they were the only hostile mob I could tolerate. I don’t really like the newer mobs like Panda or Fox. So it’s gonna have to be Drowned.
Thanks!

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
1.What is your opinion on this video?:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MkY-GBNzgE
2.Favorite non nintendo game?
3.How's it goin?
1. 12/10, very good. I love it very much, especially the boi. Thank you for sharing that with me.
2. Super Smash Bros!
Just kidding. Either Batman Arkham City, Persona 5, or Portal 2.
3. I’m alright. I got in an argument with my stepdad recently but I think I’ll be alright. Thanks for asking. And how are you?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
1. 12/10, very good. I love it very much, especially the boi. Thank you for sharing that with me.
2. Super Smash Bros!
Just kidding. Either Batman Arkham City, Persona 5, or Portal 2.
3. I’m alright. I got in an argument with my stepdad recently but I think I’ll be alright. Thanks for asking. And how are you?
Ahh nice nice.
I'm alright too lol.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Could you survive the world of Walking Dead?
2. Who’s better, Miles Morales or Richard Grayson?
3. are you the father of Frosty or nah?

Last edited:

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
1. Could you survive the world of Walking Dead?
2. Who’s better, Miles Morales or Richard Grayson?
3. are you the father of Frosty or nah?
1. Nah. I feel like I’d survive a decent amount of time if I was in a group with other people, and I had a job which I was good at. But the second that number decreases or the second I’m alone, I’m gonna be dead.
2. Miles Morales. Don’t get me wrong, I love Nightwing. I actually have fond memories of playing as him in Batman Arkham City and having a fun time. But Into the Spiderverse was way too good to not make me immediately love Miles.
3. Nah nah. To be honest, I’m just some random guy who likes Snow Golems a lot. Iron Golems are cool too I guess- but I have a ton of Snow Golems roaming in every room of my house, excluding the Nether portal room. Definitely my favorite Minecraft mob. But an actual snow golem? Once again nah. Frosty too big.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) Are you Regice?

2) You see a random door opened with strange music playing from within. You enter and, upon arriving in the living room, there’s an elderly woman in nothing but a coconut bra banging two fry pans together. She asks for a dance. What do you do?

3) Name one important figure in history and give them a silly, ridiculous nickname.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
1) Are you Regice?

2) You see a random door opened with strange music playing from within. You enter and, upon arriving in the living room, there’s an elderly woman in nothing but a coconut bra banging two fry pans together. She asks for a dance. What do you do?

3) Name one important figure in history and give them a silly, ridiculous nickname.
1. No. Sorry to disappoint.
2. Walk back out the door and go to bed. My mom always said to say no to drugs.
3. Important figure in history? Let’s go Henry Grady. And nickname? I’d have to say something like ‘ICE ICE Baby’ or ‘Iceman’.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Do you give the cold shoulder?
3. So are you a Snowman or another kind of snow golem?

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Do you give the cold shoulder?
3. So are you a Snowman or another kind of snow golem?
1. Nope
3. I’m a human. I just really like snow golems. But if I were one, I’d definitely just be a snowman. Or maybe a snow golem with a sheared pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom