• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Snakefighter64

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Snakefighter64

This AMA's subject is the champion of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale on Smashboards: Snakefighter64!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Snakefighter64 has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs or wish to be added, refer to this post over in the Social thread.

Whenever you're ready, SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 .

Here's mine:
  1. You get the greenlight to make your own movie. What is it?
  2. What is your avatar? I've always been curious.
  3. Waffles or pancakes?

D

Deleted member

You have to spend the day as a FNAF animatronic. Which animatronic would be....

- The scariest.
- The most useful.
- The most fun.

You can choose one for each of these categories.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Here's mine:
  1. You get the greenlight to make your own movie. What is it?
  2. What is your avatar? I've always been curious.
  3. Waffles or pancakes?
  1. I have this huge sci-fi 3D animated movie for older audiences that I consider my magnum opus. The tag line is “the story of the woman who accidentally took over the world”. I’d either make this or adapt MGS, FFVII, or Persona 5 into films.
  2. A while ago there was this anime girl avatar maker thing that got passed around. I don’t have the link anymore, but that’s where this came from. I think Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen and Hinata Hinata both had them too at one point. Maybe they still do, idk.
  3. This is genuinely hard to answer and I don’t think I can. Under the right conditions both can become either heaven or hell on earth. So I say it’s an even tie.
You have to spend the day as a FNAF animatronic. Which animatronic would be....

- The scariest.
- The most useful.
- The most fun.

You can choose one for each of these categories.
  1. The scariest is Bonnie. That ******* made me sleep with the lights on at age 16.
  2. The most useful... probably Baby if she can do the thing she did in the book (no spoilers)
  3. The most fun? Ballora. I don’t know, something about her is really cool to me. Plus she’s always playing creepy music.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Do like trying out new cuisines?
  2. Who is your role model, if you have one?
  3. Tabbies or calicos?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. If Sony made a sequel to Playstation All-Stars, which first party (Sony-owned) characters would be must-haves in your eyes?

2. What's your favourite movie?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
  1. Do like trying out new cuisines?
  2. Who is your role model, if you have one?
  3. Tabbies or calicos?
  1. Yes. I often do. But only if it was my idea first.
  2. Chuck Jones, Dr. Seuss, and Gene Roddenberry
  3. Do I HAVE to pick one? They’re both so adorable! *squee*
1. If Sony made a sequel to Playstation All-Stars, which first party (Sony-owned) characters would be must-haves in your eyes?

2. What's your favourite movie?
  1. Besides the obvious ones like Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn and Eileen the Crow from Bloodborne..... Q*Bert. (Yes. He is indeed a first party Sony IP. Look it up)
  2. Favorite movie? Ghostbusters. With Jurassic Park a close second.

What game series should get a reboot/sequel?

Favorite animal?

Most wanted Smash DLC character?
  1. Well, there is a certain Bear of stringed instruments that’s in need of new installments... but barring that probably Darkstalkers. Or MKvDCU (I don’t care what you say, that game was tight)
  2. Three way tie. Elephants, Manatees, and Humpback Whales.
  3. At this point? Crash Bandicoot and Heihachi Mishima. Scorpion would be on the list too if he wasn’t banned in Japan.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

-Whats a game franchise that you never tried but wanna try?

-what's your favorite game and/or franchise?

-What is the most amusing thing that happened to you recently?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
-Whats a game franchise that you never tried but wanna try?

-what's your favorite game and/or franchise?

-What is the most amusing thing that happened to you recently?
  1. Hmmmm... that's a toughie. Most of the franchises represented in PSASBR I haven't gotten the chance to actually play, but I know I like titles in those genres so I feel it doesn't count. So... my answer is Poker Night.
  2. My favorite game ever has got to be LEGO Dimensions. I go gaga for crossovers. But my favorite series ever is Metal Gear. I love the story and characters so much. Plus the gameplay is always a hoot, what little of it there is.
  3. I guess the most amusing thing that happened to me recently was I was helping my mom sort girl scout patches with my dad. She set down and empty bag and said "this is a bag", then my dad set down another bag and said "this is a bag", then I said "this is a bag" and proceeded to kick him in the nuts under the table, but i didn't land the blow and just slammed my leg into the table's support structures.
How did you get into Crash Bandicoot?
I have Spyro and Caddicarus to thank for getting me into the Orange Marsupial. I loved the Legend of Spyro trilogy as a kid and when looking into it I discovered the Crash series. I thought it looked cool but never really looked into it. Then I started watching Caddicarus videos and his love for the series infected me like a virus. I played the N. Sane Trilogy when it came out and fell in absolute love.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You get to pick five pokemon and erase them from history. What are they.

What's your opinion on FFVII being episodic?

Android or iPhone? (Or Windows Phone?)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Favourite superheroes?
Would you buy a Super Sentai DVD?
What over the top way would you terminate transphobes from existence?
  1. Green Lantern, Superman, Icon, and Robbie Reed. Also, Ben 10, Danny Phantom, and Generator Rex if we're allowed to go out of just comic books.
  2. I don't know. Maybe. I've never really been into Power Rangers, but I've never given Sentai a shot.
  3. I would use the infinity gauntlet to make them all trans. Like Magneto in X-Men 1, make it their problem too.
You get to pick five pokemon and erase them from history. What are they.

What's your opinion on FFVII being episodic?

Android or iPhone? (Or Windows Phone?)
  1. The entire Vanillite line, that pink dog thing from Detective Pikachu, and Mr. Mime
  2. I think it depends on the first release. If each one is still packed to the brim with content, then I'm all for it. But if not, then boo.
  3. iPhone all the way.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Favorite game series?
3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Favorite game series?
3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  1. No. I lack an N64.
  2. Asked and answered.
  3. Hmmm. Let’s see.... get the cosine of the radical, sum of the cube root..... multiply by the octet rule.... carry the two.... approximately... 6.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1. Box of kittens or box of ducklings?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot?
3. You can only wield one infinity stone, which do you choose?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Howdy!

1. Box of kittens or box of ducklings?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot?
3. You can only wield one infinity stone, which do you choose?
  1. Kittens. I have ornithophobia.
  2. A teenage girl named Margot Andromeda is the descendant of the Greek goddess Hera, and must travel the world with her aging biological father Herb and her trans best friend Elena as the other gods from the other pantheons try to kill her and take her powers. (This idea has already been trademarked and if you steal it I will DMCA)
  3. Reality. I can change whatever I want. Or mind. So I can end hatred and bigotry.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What is your favorite game?
If you had the chance to be immortal and have the most knowledge, would you do it? Explain your answer.
What do you think your future will be in a decade from now?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Favorite show?
Favorite movie?
Favorite character ever?
  1. Ben 10. All the way.
  2. Asked and answered.... it’s Ghostbusters
  3. Favorite CHARACTER? Like, in general? ..... Solid Snake.
What is your favorite game?
If you had the chance to be immortal and have the most knowledge, would you do it? Explain your answer.
What do you think your future will be in a decade from now?
  1. Asked and answered. LEGO Dimensions.
  2. Yes. I would. Because eventually i’d discover how to manipulate reality itself, as well as time travel, so i’d go back to the beginning of humanity and become god.
  3. In a decade? Struggling to pay rent in Los Angeles.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) How’s the weather on Shadow Moses Island this time of year? I’m thinking of taking a trip there, any recommendations on places to go check out? Any good restaurants? How’s the nightlife?

2) Thoughts on Isaac Clarke being in PSASBR?

3) You have a coffee mug or a baby bottle and you have to throw one at a pigeon, which one do you prefer throwing? And which pose would you assume prior to the throw. The later is particularly important as the pigeon as judging you based on your pose.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
1. Without any leaks or public speculation, who is your best guess at the next two DLC characters? By your opinion on probability, not by favorites.
2. Why are none of them Playstation/Sony characters?
3. Why will Playstation/Sony IPs not get a character in Smash due to Playstations Allstars?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1) How’s the weather on Shadow Moses Island this time of year? I’m thinking of taking a trip there, any recommendations on places to go check out? Any good restaurants? How’s the nightlife?

2) Thoughts on Isaac Clarke being in PSASBR?

3) You have a coffee mug or a baby bottle and you have to throw one at a pigeon, which one do you prefer throwing? And which pose would you assume prior to the throw. The later is particularly important as the pigeon as judging you based on your pose.
  1. It’s nice. This time of year it’s really.... flooded. No seriously, global warming flooded this place a few years ago. I live underwater. (This is part of MGS official canon. Look it up)
  2. I think he’s one of the cooler characters in the game. He’s a really good trap character.
  3. A coffee mug because it’s more likely to kill the pigeon. The pose I assume is one of panicked terror because I have ornithophobia.

1. Without any leaks or public speculation, who is your best guess at the next two DLC characters? By your opinion on probability, not by favorites.
2. Why are none of them Playstation/Sony characters?
3. Why will Playstation/Sony IPs not get a character in Smash due to Playstations Allstars?
  1. Crash Bandicoot and a Dark Souls Character. Makes the most sense to me and i’ve Been a proponent of this outcome for half a year now.
  2. None of them are Sony because Sony doesn’t do anything with their ips any more
  3. That’s not actually a valid reason. I actually think a Sony character is pretty likely if we get additional passes.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
  1. It’s nice. This time of year it’s really.... flooded. No seriously, global warming flooded this place a few years ago. I live underwater. (This is partbof MGS official canon. Look it up)
  2. I think he’s one of the cooler characters in the game. He’s a really good trap character.
  3. A coffee mug because it’s more likely to kill the pigeon. The pose I assume is one of panicked terror because I have ornithophobia.
hmmm...I see. So it’s basically Bikini Bottom then...

Ah, I had no idea about that. Sorry for the bird comment >,<

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
I'm just gonna ask you a bunch of Metal Gear questions :laugh:

1. Who is your favorite Metal Gear character other than Snake?
2. What is your favorite Metal Gear song?
3. Which Metal Gear do you think is the coolest? (and by this I mean which mech, not game)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm just gonna ask you a bunch of Metal Gear questions :laugh:

1. Who is your favorite Metal Gear character other than Snake?
2. What is your favorite Metal Gear song?
3. Which Metal Gear do you think is the coolest? (and by this I mean which mech, not game)
  1. Would have to be Raiden. He’s so interesting, plus he’s cool in combat.
  2. I’m STIIIIIIIIIL IN A DREEEEEEEEEEAM! SNAKE EATER!
  3. A three way tie between TX-55, Sahelanthropus, and EXCELSUS.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1. Where did the username "SnakeFighter" come from?
2. Would you rather fight one horse-sized duck, or a hundred duck-sized horses?

And, since you seem to love Metal Gear so much...

3. Favourite betrayal by Revolver Ocelot?

1. I made it as my Nintendo Online username during the pre-cloud days. My two mains were Snake and Ryu. So SnakeFighter. Then the 64 because Banjo came from the Nintendo 64
  2. I would rather fight 100 duck sized horses because I have ornithophobia so the Duck would automatically win.
  3. My favorite betrayal is the one that reveals he was secretly the hero of the franchise (I have to go to work and don’t have time to watch the whole vid. Plus Ocelot was never my fav character anyway)

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Coke or Pepsi?

Summer or winter?

If I were to finally try to get into Metal Gear, what game should I play first? I've tried bits and pieces and so far never got hooked.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another three questions.

Favorite Mortal Kombat character?
Are you a fan of Godzilla and had you seen the new movie? If so what did you think of it?
Do you watch anime?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Coke or Pepsi?

Summer or winter?

If I were to finally try to get into Metal Gear, what game should I play first? I've tried bits and pieces and so far never got hooked.
  1. Coke. All the way. Although every once in a while I get a specific craving for Pepsi
  2. Winter. I prefer the cold. Also, I fu-fu-fu-fu-fu-****ing Love Christmas!
  3. Honestly, start with the original MGS and play through in the order they came out. 3 has very beginner friendly gameplay, but there are lots of callbacks and references to the other games you won’t get if you start there.
Another three questions.

Favorite Mortal Kombat character?
Are you a fan of Godzilla and had you seen the new movie? If so what did you think of it?
Do you watch anime?
  1. Sektor. He’s my ro-baby.
  2. I’m not opposed to Godzilla, but I haven’t really seen many of the films. I am going to see the new one next week though.
  3. Not really. I’ve only really watched and enjoyed one. It’s called Kashimashi: Girl Meets Girl.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I’m not opposed to Godzilla, but I haven’t really seen many of the films. I am going to see the new one next week though.
Awesome I hope you like it.

Also another three questions so I'm still contributing to the thread.

1. Given your love for crossovers. If you could have any crossover happen what would it be?
2. Do you like Mountain Dew?
3. Of all the countries in the world? Which would you love to visit the most?

D

Deleted member

Have you played any Mario Kart games? If so, which one is your favourite and why?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Awesome I hope you like it.

Also another three questions so I'm still contributing to the thread.

1. Given your love for crossovers. If you could have any crossover happen what would it be?
2. Do you like Mountain Dew?
3. Of all the countries in the world? Which would you love to visit the most?
  1. Hmmm. That’s a toughie. I guess my most wanted at this point would be a Ben 10/Justice League crossover, or a Star Trek: The Next Generation/Ghostbusters crossover. And a Crash/Spyro crossover that doesn’t suck ass that isn’t in Skylanders.
  2. No. I do not.
  3. All the countries? Probably Japan. Or a visit to London that lasts longer than a day.
Have you played any Mario Kart games? If so, which one is your favourite and why?
I’ve only played Wii. Let me put it this way. I’d sooner play CTR, Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing, or even Ben 10: Galactic Racing before ever touching it again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom