• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Shroob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1574013863052.png

Shroob

This AMA's subject is Smashboard's favorite mushroom. Let's hear it for Shroob!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Shroob has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, Shroob Shroob you ready?

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. Mushrooms on pizza, yay or nay?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are you related to shrooby?
Is there any franchise or game that you haven't tried but wanna try?
Partners in time remake, yay or nay?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy doo to you!

1) Is Partners in Time your favorite Mario rpg?
2) You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3) At exactly what point in your history did you wake up and decide “hey y’know what? I’m gonna be a cool ass dude.”

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. How artistically inclined are you?

2. What's your dream job?

3. Tomatoes: Are they a vegetable or a fruit?

Shroob

Sup?

This AMA's subject is Smashboard's favorite mushroom. Let's hear it for Shroob!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Shroob has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, Shroob Shroob you ready?

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. Mushrooms on pizza, yay or nay?

Hello Ramen, great to be here on this cold, autum evening.

Well if you must know:

1# Definitely Sonic, oddly enough. While I'm in no means a fan of the franchise, Brawl's sonic reveal will always be incredibly nostalgic to me.

2# Movies, that's definitely a tough call. I know the 2nd Nolan Batman and Empire Strikes back are up there, but a third is hard to parse. If I'm being completely honest, I'd probably say Napoleon Dynamite because I have a nostalgia need and that movie, along with its absurdist humor, fits me well.

3# Cannibalism is completely acceptable behavior.

Are you related to shrooby?
Is there any franchise or game that you haven't tried but wanna try?
Partners in time remake, yay or nay?

1# Well, you know, it's a difficult answ---

- .... . / ... .. -... .-.. .. -. --. ... / -- --- ... - / ...- .. .-.. . / .... .- ...- . / -... . . -. / ... - .. .-. .-. .. -. --. / .- ... / --- ..-. / .-.. .- - .

2# Honestly the Xenoblade series. I picked up the game on 3DS but felt completely overwhelmed by it and never ended up finishing it. I have two friends who each have divisive opinions on XB2, so it's difficult to know if I'd enjoy it or not.

3# I'd say yay, but, that doesn't seem likely anytime soon.

Howdy doo to you!

1) Is Partners in Time your favorite Mario rpg?
2) You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3) At exactly what point in your history did you wake up and decide “hey y’know what? I’m gonna be a cool ass dude.”

1# Surprisingly no. I'd honestly put the original Mario&Luigi in the top 3, which would be:

Thousand Year Door as 1#, and both the OG Paper Mario and M&L fighting for 2 and 3 respectively.

2# It would defnitely be a knock-off of Gravity Falls. I love series where there's a "Monster of the Week" while having an underlying mystery. I think something that I'd enjoy in more Western animated series is continuity between episodes. Episodes that seem self-contained just aren't my cup of tea, I enjoy an over-arching plot.

3# Hah.

Untitled.png

1. How artistically inclined are you?

2. What's your dream job?

3. Tomatoes: Are they a vegetable or a fruit?

1# My best work is best described as, "An Ode to Stickman and his non-sphere ball.".... to say I'm terrible at art lol.

2# Anything that involves writing, really. I don't have any specifics, but as long as I get to write and just vomit my imagination onto a piece of paper, I'm happy.

3# Tomatoes are a sin against man and should be shunned as such.

pizza or Cheeseburgers?
Favorite Movies?
Besides Smash, what’s your favorite game?
1# Pizza, of course. Might I introduce you to the family?

2# Well as answered before, probably the 2nd Nolan Batman flick and the 2nd Lucas Star Wars.

3# Pokemon Emerald comes up a lot. The Thousand Year Door also is a fantastic game. Mario Sunshine will always hold a special place in my heart, as will Majora's Mask.

download.jpg

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Is Partners in Time your favorite M&L game?
1#Despite owning an N64 way back when, can't say I ever did. Game selection here was very limited, and mostly tied to Blockbuster.

2# Actually, no. I much prefer the original. There's something about the style and humor of the first game that they've never quite replicated imo. Maybe it's just because it felt more.... carefree and silly?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
1. Favorite animal?
2. Have you watched giant monster movies notably Godzilla, Gamera or King Kong?
3. Favorite character ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom