• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: ShotoStar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1575066385181.png
ShotoStar

This AMA's subject is a first class Star Warrior and a twinkle in the night sky. Let's hear it for ShotoStar!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until ShotoStar has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, @ShotoStar: Endgame you ready?

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. What would be your ideal sequel for Super Mario RPG?

D

Deleted member

ShotoStar

This AMA's subject is a first class Star Warrior and a twinkle in the night sky. Let's hear it for ShotoStar!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until ShotoStar has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alrighty, @ShotoStar: Endgame you ready?

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. What would be your ideal sequel for Super Mario RPG?
My most hype Smash reveal? Well it would be the "Everyone is here" announcement as I still get chills from that trailer to this day. Otherwise I'd probably say K. Rool's reveal since he was my most wanted before me playing Super Mario RPG and all.

My top 3 favorite movies? I'm not a huge movie guy and I only really watch MCU movies so if I had to choose it would probably be: Doctor Strange, Endgame, Infinity War.

My ideal sequel to Super Mario RPG? hmm... I haven't thought much about it to be honest as I never really thought it being a thing would be likely but if I had to choose probably travelling to the world Smithy and Exor came from to take down their boss and stop their evil ways. I'd probably make Smithy's boss a tyrannical overlord type villain so Geno's "higher authority" could get involved and have it be some sort of parallel between those two characters.

Oh yeah and both Geno and Mallow return with Geno getting a bigger role and story arc involved in saving his world + his dedication to doing his job yet being hesitant to open up to his friends again since it's been years since they've seen each other and his struggle to overcome that.

D

Deleted member

1. Geno Win?
2. Rhea Win?
3. Actually, I don't think I asked. Do you support other characters beyond Geno?

D

Deleted member

1. Geno Win?
2. Rhea Win?
3. Actually, I don't think I asked. Do you support other characters beyond Geno?
Geno absolutely win.
Rhea absolutely win.

Yep I do most of them are disconfirmed which is why I don't really talk about them but all the characters I did support during base game and now are: Isaac, Mach Rider, Rhythm Heaven rep, Rex/Pyra and Reimu. There are other characters I would be fine with and think are cool like Phoenix Wright, Heihachi, FE:TH rep, Arthur from Ghosts n' Goblins, Bomberman, Skull Kid, Dixie and others but I don't actively support them nor did I actively support them maybe in Smash 6 though.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Ever play Quest 64?
2. What would you prefer for Geno's Neutral Special?
3. Who would be your ideal Assist Trophy for Super Mario RPG?

D

Deleted member

1. Ever play Quest 64?
2. What would you prefer for Geno's Neutral Special?
3. Who would be your ideal Assist Trophy for Super Mario RPG?
1) No but I am interested in playing it in the future.
2) Hmm... Either Geno Beam or Geno whirl. He'd probably be a zoner and I feel like either of those two moves would work as his neutral special.
3) Probably Mallow honestly he could rain down bolts of lightning and he could also both buff and heal the summoner I think it would be a decently fleshed out assist and it would probably be the best place to put him over something like Taunts and Victory animations.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
  1. What is your avatar from? I like the style.
  2. If you got to pick one game to erase from existence so no one would ever know it was ever made, what would you pick and why?
  3. What's your personal GOTY?

D

Deleted member

1. What is your avatar from? I like the style.
  2. If you got to pick one game to erase from existence so no one would ever know it was ever made, what would you pick and why?
  3. What's your personal GOTY?
1) It's a cropped image from a drawing Noipoi Noipoi made. He made a poster of users and I cropped it so my part could be my avatar.
2) Hmm... I don't know if I would erase a huge game from existence to see how that would effect the gaming industry or just erase something tiny like one of the CDI LoZ games, Probably the latter than the former so that I guess.
3) Definitely Smash Ultimate but if we're allowing games that were made in previous years that I played this year then probably Mother 3.
  1. Favorite food?
  2. Are you universally known for intrigue and desire?
  3. Favorite weapon?
1) Steak or Seafood.
2) I don't quite get your question but I guess not.
3) Probably Scythes, Dual-Swords or flamethrowers.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1) favorite Pixar movie?
2) You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3) Got any grapes?

D

Deleted member

Howdy!

1) favorite Pixar movie?
2) You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3) Got any grapes?
1) A Bug's life, Wall-E or Monsters Inc.
2) Probably a clay-mation mini series based off of the mother franchise. Maybe like 9 episodes each being half an hour long and three episodes per game.
3) No but I do have this:

D

Deleted member

Bro you didn't see? Noi drew like 2/3rds the current social thread. He even included you next to Shoto.

Too bad I wasn’t included, r.i.p.

But anyways:

1. Have you played any fighting game besides Smash?
2. Do you own any LEGO set?
3. Have you played Cuphead?

D

Deleted member

Too bad I wasn’t included, r.i.p.

But anyways:

1. Have you played any fighting game besides Smash?
2. Do you own any LEGO set?
3. Have you played Cuphead?
1) Yep DBFZ, Some Fatal Fury and Some Street Fighter.
2) Nope.
3) Yep but I have yet to finish it.

D

Deleted member

my beautiful child, the light of my life, i have but one question
1. yodasumi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom