• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Semi-Weekly AMA: Roguewolf

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
1567533969471.png

Roguewolf
He's rogue. He's Wolf. He's Roguewolf Roguewolf , here for this week's (much belated) AMA!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Roguewolf has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message.

To start us off:
  1. Who's your favorite Smash character (besides Wolf)?
  2. Who's Challenger Pack 5 going to be?
  3. Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses? Why?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1. What’s the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Favorite old meme?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. Where do you see yourself in five years?

2. What's your favorite video game ever?

3. Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
He's rogue. He's Wolf. He's Roguewolf Roguewolf , here for this week's (much belated) AMA!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Roguewolf has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message.

To start us off:
  1. Who's your favorite Smash character (besides Wolf)?
  2. Who's Challenger Pack 5 going to be?
  3. Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses? Why?
1. king k rool he's a big MEan crocodile!
2.goku's brother Roku
3.1 horse sized duck just becayse I want to see that even if the duck kills me and quaks on my corpse

Howdy!

1. What’s the most rebellious thing you’ve ever done?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Favorite old meme?
1. I ran away from home once and went fully rogue......but I was twelve and just ran up the street and then came right back crying about mosquitos or some such

2. A orange furry creature named grumpus who wears short shorts and carries a club that only says "how do ya" on and endless reapeat
runs around with his friend math (who is just a moth but more horrifying.) Go on adventures around a fantastical world of horriblness

3. I actually don't know that many memes cause I'm a hermit who lives at a distance from the internet I also live in a cave

1. Where do you see yourself in five years?

2. What's your favorite video game ever?

3. Why are we here? Just to suffer?
1. Hopefully as a comedian and not a hobo who lives in an alley way yelling to children about snakes

2 super Mario world cause my dad had a snes when I was a kid and that game is groovy

3. We are either here to suffer. Or we are here randomly,and of our own volition choose to suffer I tend to want to believe the latter so I have an agency on suffering and can hopefully be happy one day

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
What would you think of Duke Nukum? With all his weapons, and equipment. It could make for some killer combos, and set ups, we have never seen before.

That's all

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
What would you think of Duke Nukum? With all his weapons, and equipment. It could make for some killer combos, and set ups, we have never seen before.

That's all
Its be pretty cool although I dont think he would be able to because of his potty mouth
Are you a wolf in real life? :p
Dang man you got me I'm a wolf I found a computer and a switch with smash loaded on to it one day while stalking deer and learned how to use the internet. I'm also a wolf with a fondness for rogueish behavior at times

Top Bottom