• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: pizzadudemanguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1581991592060.png

pizzadudemanguy

This AMA's subject rocks some mean facial hair, has excellent taste in cuisine, and runs a mostly Smash related Youtube channel that I give my highest recommendation for, good stuff. About as a good as your average slice of pizza. Except this doesn't have the looming risk of pineapple potentially gunking it all up. Give it up for pizzadudemanguy!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until pizzadudemanguy has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alirghty, ????????????? ????????????? it's all yours

I'll start:

1. What does your ideal pizza look like?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Out of all the characters you've made a "FOR SMASH!" video on, which was the most fun to research and create a moveset for?

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
1. Who is your most wanted newcomer for Smash DLC?
2. Did you ever have a "For Smash" moveset that didn't work out or get pass the initial planning stages? If so who was it?
3. Whats an underrated song that more people should give a listen to?

?????????????

Smash Master
  1. What does your ideal pizza look like?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Out of all the characters you've made a "FOR SMASH!" video on, which was the most fun to research and create a moveset for?
1.) Pepperoni, mushroom, bacon. Maybe chicken as well.

2.) Blues Brothers, The Avengers, Castle In The Sky

3.) Shantae

1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Favorite Newcomer since Melee?
1.) No

2.) King Dedede

1. Who is your most wanted newcomer for Smash DLC?
2. Did you ever have a "For Smash" moveset that didn't work out or get pass the initial planning stages? If so who was it?
3. Whats an underrated song that more people should give a listen to?
1.) Rayman

2.) I was in the middle of editing Kamek when I dropped it. I would like to try again/finish it some day.

3.) Gonna be a bit of a weird answer lol

I’m really into jazz, and a lot of the standard swings to hard bebops became mainstream enough. But I think more people have had a hard time getting into contemporary jazz.

I recommend works by Charles Mingus; “Fables of Faubus” is a personal favorite.

who
what
when
where
why
how

smash?

yes or no?

1.) pizzadudemanguy
Makes videos about hypothetical Smash Bros. character movesets
When he’s not busy playing Fire Emblem
At home
Because it’s his hobby
Using Sony Vegas, Elgato Capture HD, Blue Yeti Microphone, Audacity, and an iPhone camera

2.) Yes

3.) Yes

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1. What's your Final Fantasy of choice?
2. You become trapped in the world of the video game you most recently played, which is it and how long do you survive?
3. Wanna colab?

?????????????

Smash Master
1. What's your Final Fantasy of choice?
2. You become trapped in the world of the video game you most recently played, which is it and how long do you survive?
3. Wanna colab?
1. Hm...probably 7.

2. Fire Emblem Three Houses. I might survive, if I side with the right people.

3. On what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom