• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: PeridotGX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
1565022370772.png

PeridotGX

This AMA's subject is the lean green olivine machine himself: PeridotGX!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until PeridotGX has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message.

Now get to it, PeridotGX PeridotGX . Panda's eyes are upon you.

To start us off:
  1. Did you have a good birthday?
  2. Who's your most-wanted character still not in Smash?
  3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1. What was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What's your top 3 favorite movies?

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
  1. You recently said in the social thread that you just started playing Three Houses. Which house did you pick and who is your favorite character so far?
  2. Scariest moment in a videogame for you?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1. Wil E. Coyote asks for your assistance in finally catching the Roadrunner. What’s your plan?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Exactly how much Peridot does the next chapter of Steven Universe need?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
  1. I’m guessing you’re a Steven Universe fan. If so, what’s your gemsona?
  2. What’s your Final Fantasy of choice?
  3. What would be the best possible outcome for the fighter passes last two slots for you?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Hey All, 'Dot here!

This AMA's subject is the lean green olivine machine himself: PeridotGX!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until PeridotGX has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message.

Now get to it, PeridotGX PeridotGX . Panda's eyes are upon you.

To start us off:
  1. Did you have a good birthday?
  2. Who's your most-wanted character still not in Smash?
  3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
1. Yes.
2. Either Bandana Dee or Marx. I'm a big Kirby fan and dissapointed with how little it's gotten in the past few games (especially the modern games)
3. Exactly 4.678 cubic pounds (or 2.1219051 cubic kilograms)
1. What was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What's your top 3 favorite movies?
1. :ultkrool:. I never supported him, but the whole thing was expertly done. Good Animation, good music choice, Dedede, etc.The fact he was never leaked also helps.
2. Dogs
3. Probably Up, Endgame, and (spot reserved for the Steven Universe movie)
  1. You recently said in the social thread that you just started playing Three Houses. Which house did you pick and who is your favorite character so far?
  2. Scariest moment in a videogame for you?
1. I havn't gotten very far, so Claude is my favorite so far (Dimitri is kinda boring, and I've heard not very nice stuff about Edlegard)
2. I don't know. Probably the ghost girl from X/Y (I haven't really played any horror games)
Howdy!

1. Wil E. Coyote asks for your assistance in finally catching the Roadrunner. What’s your plan?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Exactly how much Peridot does the next chapter of Steven Universe need?
1. I assemble a makeshift cannon and/or pretend to be a frog, obviously
2. I don't know. Probably something heavily inspired by SU or Avatar. If I can do something with a pre-existing IP, then definitely a Smash cartoon.
3. Every frame where Peridot is not on-screen is a frame wasted
  1. I’m guessing you’re a Steven Universe fan. If so, what’s your gemsona?
  2. What’s your Final Fantasy of choice?
  3. What would be the best possible outcome for the fighter passes last two slots for you?
1. I don't really have one? I'm not creative enough to make one, and I kinda don't get the point to begin with.
2. VII, but only because it's the only one I've slightly played (and even then,barely)
3. Bandana Dee and Kamek would be my absolutely favorite way for it to end, but I doubt that'll happen. A more realistic dream ending would be closer to Maxwell and Frisk, but even that isn't too likely

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Why did you pick Claude and, followup question, why are you okay with being wrong?

What are you gonna name your firstborn child, assuming you ever want to have one?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The mandatory You ever play Quest 64?

So is Peridot GX mean you're Peridox Generation Next?

And if so, who was your predecessor?

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Why did you pick Claude and, followup question, why are you okay with being wrong?

What are you gonna name your firstborn child, assuming you ever want to have one?
I picked Claude because he seemed most intersting of the main three, Lorenz was a meme, and Hilda is allegedly a tank.

I don't know,, I'm not really at the age where that's at the top of my priority list. Maybe some sort of reference to something I like?
The mandatory You ever play Quest 64?

So is Peridot GX mean you're Peridox Generation Next?

And if so, who was your predecessor?
Sorry, but no.

My username is actually a mix of Peridot and GX cards from the Pokemon TCG (I used to be really into that). I guess I do have a predecesor though, I used to use PeridotEX on a bunch of sites (and still do on occasion)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
1: Who is the best Steven Universe Gem aside from Peridot herself?
2: What's your favorite video game franchise?
3: How's life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom