• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: onereasonanddone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1583029780211.png

Onereasonanddone

This AMA's subject joined for a single post, yet ending staying for a bunch more, then deleted their account, only to join once again. Give it up for Onereasonanddone! (Their current username may be Lighteni, but they insisted I use the name of their prior account)

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Onereasonanddone has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

alright, Lighteni Lighteni ... i mean Onereasonanddone, you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Who's your favorite Mega Man robot master?

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I. What were your thoughts during the Hero reveal?

2. Favorite Sigma design?

3. What did you think of the new FLCL?

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
How awkward. I feel like an imposter with this name.

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  3. Who's your favorite Mega Man robot master?
Mega Man I suppose. I feel like my avatar and constant ranting about the series makes that clear at least lol.

I know I just answered a “favourite” question, but I do struggle to pick my favourites of things a lot of the times. I can’t think of anything at the moment.

Nothing stands out in particular, but I’ve always been fond of Napalm Man.

1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Ever have more than one reason?
3. Top 3 anime?
Nope.

I’m a very overly-simplistic person. One reason is all I need.

Again, see the favourites thing. Eva has always been a series that I’ve loved though.

I. What were your thoughts during the Hero reveal?

2. Favorite Sigma design?

3. What did you think of the new FLCL?
”Wow that sure is the Hero from Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age.”

His first design is the classic of course. I feel like a lot off the others look overly-complicated. Though his X5 and X8 designs are solid as well.

Haven’t seen it yet, and don’t have much interest at the moment. I’ll probably get around to it someday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom