• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Kirby Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1571572461896.png

Kirby Dragons
This AMA's subject is a fan of pink puffballs and fantasy reptilian creatures. At least, I'm assuming he is, given his name. Let's hear it for Kirby Dragons!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Kirby Dragons has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Okay, Kirby Dragons Kirby Dragons , whenever you're ready

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your op 3 favorite movies
  3. If you had to pick between Kirby or a dragon, which would you go for?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
1. I've heard you're an MCU fan. Rank all of the MCU movies from favorite to least favorite. If you aren't an MCU fan, who's your favorite comic book character and why?
2. Name some of your favorite shows and your favorite characters in each show. Why are said characters your favs in those shows?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies?
  3. If you had to pick between Kirby or a dragon, which would you go for?
  1. Smash reveals don't usually hype me up much, but Cloud's trailer back in Sm4sh got me pretty excited. I also liked King K. Rool's reveal.
  2. Toy Story 3 is my first, Tangled is my second, Who Framed Roger Rabbit is my third.
  3. Tough one. Dragons look awesome and do a lot of cool things, but Kirby does a lot of cool things too, and he's just a bunch of fun. So I'll say Kirby.
1. I've heard you're an MCU fan. Rank all of the MCU movies from favorite to least favorite. If you aren't an MCU fan, who's your favorite comic book character and why?
2. Name some of your favorite shows and your favorite characters in each show. Why are said characters your favs in those shows?
  1. Sadly I've only seen two MCU movies: Age of Ultron and Infinity War. Out of those two, I'd put Infinity War a little higher.
  2. Favorite comic book character is Shazam. He's like Superman, but he's relatable due to being a boy in a superhero's body.
  3. I'll give two answers for this one.
  • One Piece: Luffy. He's able to get really silly, but he can also get really serious, and he's entertaining regardless of which way he goes. And the way he cares for his crewmates really drives the story.
  • Xiaolin Showdown: Raimundo. He has a nice arc in the first season, where he starts off as a jerk and just does what he wants, but when he actually tries to help, he messes things up and gets told off for it. Then he turns to the evil side and goes against his friends until he sees he's made some mistakes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Have you ever played Quest 64?
2. What's your favorite Kirby Air Ride vehicle?
3. Are you also a Dragoon?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. Excluding cats and dogs, what would you say is your favorite animal?

2. What's the oldest and most valuable game that you own?

3. How often do you sing in the shower? (Don't lie now)

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
1. Excluding cats and dogs, what would you say is your favorite animal?

2. What's the oldest and most valuable game that you own?

3. How often do you sing in the shower? (Don't lie now)
  1. Penguins, both because of Club Penguin and The Penguins of Madagascar.
  2. Link to the Past was the oldest, though I don't have it anymore.
  3. In the shower, I never sing. But every once in a while, if I'm listening to a catchy song (and no one else is around) I'll sing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom