• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Good Guy Giygas

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Good Guy Giygas

This AMA's subject is the audacious auspice of alliteration: Good Guy Giygas.

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Good Guy Giygas has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs or wish to be added, refer to this post over in the Social thread.

Whenever you're ready, Good Guy Giygas Good Guy Giygas

Here's mine:
  1. In your own words, why is Jill better than Leon in every way?
  2. What's your all time favorite band, if you could only pick one?
  3. Waffles or pancakes? :azura:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1. What was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
2. What's your personal favorite Nintendo console?
3. Which Back to the Future movie is your favorite?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1. You have to destroy McDonalds as a company, how do you do it?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot?
3. I T H U R T S ?

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
1. How do you feel about the changes implemented in borderlands 3
2. How much do you like form
3. Who would win one big handsome jack
Or 4 small vault hunters

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
  1. If you could choose between a world that emphasizes magic and a world that's so advance that there's space travel, what would you change about this one if it fell in your hands?

2. What is your favorite musical genre?

3. What is your opinion on Bad Boy Banjo?

D

Deleted member

Whats a game franchise you never tried but wanna try?
How can we grasp your true form? Is it possible?
What is the worst game you have ever played?

Last edited by a moderator:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Oh boy, I'm in the spotlight!

Here's mine:
  1. In your own words, why is Jill better than Leon in every way?
  2. What's your all time favorite band, if you could only pick one?
  3. Waffles or pancakes? :azura:
1. Because you told me so :laugh:
2. That's a very tough question for me... I'm very indecisive, so it'd have to be between either Biffy Clyro or Rise Against (I refuse to pick just one 'cause I'm a rebel)
3. Have to go with waffles, though I do enjoy a good pancake.

1. What was the most hype Smash reveal for you?
2. What's your personal favorite Nintendo console?
3. Which Back to the Future movie is your favorite?
1. There were quite a few reveals that got me hype, but I think Simon's was the most hype for me. Probably because he was someone I voted for on the Smash ballot so it made my vote feel validated. Plus I like Castlevania.
2. Hmm... I feel like I'm gonna have to go with the Wii. I would say GameCube, but I can also play GameCube games on my Wii so... I rocked my Wii for a good portion of my life too so I have a soft spot for it. GBA would be a close second though (it was my first console ever).
3. All of them haha. It's one of my favorite film franchises, though the first movie is probably the best if I had to choose.

Howdy!

1. You have to destroy McDonalds as a company, how do you do it?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series, what’s the plot?
3. I T H U R T S ?
1. What an odd question lol. I'd hire whoever runs the Wendy's Twitter page to challenge Ronald McDonald in a slam poetry battle to the death. We all know Wendy's would win.
2. Well I used to draw some story-driven comics about this guy named Sned (weird name I know, but it was intentional) who got into all sorts of wacky adventures with his friends, so I think it'd be cool to see those comics translated into a cartoon.
3. I F E E L H A P P Y...

1. Most wanted character for DLC and why?
2. What's an obscure game that you think more people should play?
3. What's your dream job?
1. If we're talking first party, I'd still like to see Isaac become playable at some point because I think he's got really great moveset potential and I like Golden Sun. Based on the current state of DLC though, I think my most wanted is Doomguy. The original DOOM was a pioneer in the FPS genre, so I think Doomguy would represent another important part of gaming history. And it'd be funny.
2. I don't know if Hyper Light Drifter would be considered obscure, but I think more people should play it. Crossing Souls may fit the bill of "obscure" a bit more, so I'd definitely recommend that one too.
3. I love film and went to school for video production, so my dream job would be to one day work in the film industry. If I'm being specific, I'd want to write/direct a feature. Hasn't happened yet, but I hope one day to make it there :laugh:

1. How do you feel about the changes implemented in borderlands 3
2. How much do you like form
3. Who would win one big handsome jack
Or 4 small vault hunters
1. I think so far they've made a lot of much-needed "quality of life" improvements, such as climbing, sliding, etc. I'm really interested to see the extensive skill trees though since they look even crazier and more in-depth than ever now. I'm also intrigued by how a lot of the guns can switch between multiple weapon modes/ammo types. Seems pretty dope.
2. I like form very much. No one can grasp my true one.
3. Who needs 4 Vault Hunters when you have KRIEG!!

1. Obligatory have you played Quest 64?
2. Favorite sports game(if any)?
1. No I have not.
2. Me and sports do not mix, even in video game form. :laugh:

1. If you could choose between a world that emphasizes magic and a world that's so advance that there's space travel, what would you change about this one if it fell in your hands?

2. What is your favorite musical genre?

3. What is your opinion on Bad Boy Banjo?
1. Well I'd definitely choose a world with space travel, though I'm not sure what I'd change because I've got doo-doo brains.
2. Either punk rock or electronic.
3. I don't know what you mean by this and I'm afraid to ask tbh...

Whats a game franchise you never tried but wanna try?
How can we grasp your true form? Is it possible?
What is the worst game you have ever played?
1. I've always kinda wanted to try the Ace Attorney and Xenoblade games, but I'm unsure of whether they'd be for me or not.
2. It is indeed possible, as I am Good Guy Giygas, not Giygas. That's my distant cousin; everyone always gets us confused.
3. Off the top of my head, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue. My uncle randomly bought me this game for my GameCube back in the day and I hated it. This is a great question, but I honestly feel like I'm forgetting some better answers...

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
3. I don't know what you mean by this and I'm afraid to ask tbh...
It was just a cheesy question referencing your alliterative and ironic Good Guy Giygas name, so I made up an imaginary character that's opposite to that theme, haha.

1. Continuing from the space-faring answer now, if you could choose a colony to travel with, what sort of planet would you want to see and/or live in?
  2. Are there any music genres you strongly dislike?
  3. What are dreams made of?

Last edited:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
It was just a cheesy question referencing your alliterative and ironic Good Guy Giygas name, so I made up an imaginary character that's opposite to that theme, haha.

1. Continuing from the space-faring answer now, if you could choose a colony to travel with, what sort of planet would you want to see and/or live in?
  2. Are there any music genres you strongly dislike?
  3. What are dreams made of?
Ohhhh haha. I thought it was some new Banjo meme I hadn’t heard of. Well now I feel dumb.

1. Hmm, I’d like to see a planet with a surface covered in colorful fauna unlike anything on Earth. You know, with strange-looking plant life with neon colors; nothing dull-looking. That or a planet that’s essentially chrome, with futuristic cities where everything is silver. Shiny!

2. Really don’t like trap or country. Everything else is fine by me.

3. Well to quote Eurythmics: “sweet dreams are made of this,” so who am I to disagree?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom