• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1572175777097.png

Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik

CUE THE MUSIC! This AMA's subject is the E.G.G.M.A.N. with the master plan, as well as Sonic's arch nemesis. give it up for Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

'kay, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , it's all yours

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. How do you prefer your eggs? Scrambled? Hard boiled?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

View attachment 243637
Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
CUE THE MUSIC! This AMA's subject is the E.G.G.M.A.N. with the master plan, give it up for Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

'kay, Metal Shop X Metal Shop X , it's all yours

I'll start:

1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. How do you prefer your eggs? Scrambled? Hard boiled?
Well, well, I guess it's my time to shine.
king eggman.jpg

This thread is going to be very outdated if I ever change my username one day

'don't know if I be able to asnwer every single questions, but I try my best, you bunch of ***** ass ************.

So, to start off:

1) While I don't have a single personal favourite reveal, I still say that the Ridley reveal rank very high, if only because all the **** the Ridley fanbase went through up until E3 2018. Like I was here during the period where everyone was speculating if Ridley's Shadow - after the Smash 4 Nintendo Direct, the one before E3 2014 - was a deconfirmation as a boss, or a tease for him being playable, in hindsight, this period of time was really painful, but again, sweet justice was given years later, so, feel good man.

2)Too many to choice honestly, I can't give any particular names, but since this is Halloween, I say some of my favourite Horror movies are The Shining, The Thing & Jacob Ladder.

3)Scrambled
1. Which incarnation of Eggman is the hottest?

That will be all. Thank you.
They are all hots, because no matter the appareances, The Eggman is perfect.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
  1. What is your Final Fantasy of choice?
  2. Would you become a vampire if the option presented itself.
  3. What character would actively disappoint you if they joined smash?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Howdy!

1) How many tentacles is too many tentacles?
2) You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3) Any announcements to make?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
  1. What is your Final Fantasy of choice?
  2. Would you become a vampire if the option presented itself.
  3. What character would actively disappoint you if they joined smash?
1: I haven't played one, but I say FF6 is the one that interest me the most.
2 : Ehh, I prefer being a shapeshifter than a vampire tbh, vampires are cool, but there can be alot of drawbacks, not to say shapeshifter don't have problems, but being able to walk under the sun and not having to suck others bloods are very good options imo
3: There are characters I wouldn't feel that excited, but honestly, it all depend at how well they are implemented, beside that, I can't think of one that would make me really upset.
1. The usual you ever play Quest 64?
2. All Hail Shadow?
3. Decoe or Bocoe?
1: Nope
2: That ****** can eat a [REDACTED] for stealing my wife.

But yeah, All Hail Shadow is a pretty cool song.
3: Huhhhh.....
Howdy!

1) How many tentacles is too many tentacles?
2) You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3) Any announcements to make?
1: The [REDACTED] amount.
2: A blind girl who know karate got to save the Earth by winning a space tournament, where peoples from other races join in to get the big prize & survive.
3: Yes.
imageedit_3_8770404793.gif

Your current avi is both beautiful & scary at the same time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Who is the best Sonic character, and why is it Eggman?
Did you know Dr. Eggman is a feminist?
The actual best character is Omega, and that's because he is my creation, and he love to shoot peoples.

How can you not love that?

Also, yes, I did actually know that piece of info beforehand.

Thanks TvTrope, or wikia, dunno.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
When did you fall in love with Eggman, aka yourself?

Also, who do you find more annoying: Tails or Knuckles?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When did you fall in love with Eggman, aka yourself?

Also, who do you find more annoying: Tails or Knuckles?
Think the more I realized I loved Eggman AKA myself was the Real Time Dub made by SnapCube, which you should definitly check out if you haven't here.

The real answer is that both are real annoying in their own way.

Which mean I love to destroy them when I can.
e84.gif

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Who is your favorite pair of minions? Scratch and Grounder? Decoe and Bocoe? Cubot and Orbot? Shadow and Rouge
2. I see you are truly an Adventurous fella. Swimsuit, yay or nay? (see your above picture for what joke I fully mean)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
1. Who is your favorite pair of minions? Scratch and Grounder? Decoe and Bocoe? Cubot and Orbot? Shadow and Rouge
2. I see you are truly an Adventurous fella. Swimsuit, yay or nay? (see your above picture for what joke I fully mean)
1. Decoe & Bocoe I say, just for the Sonic X nostalgia. Even if I forgot their names.
2. Not sure which swimsuit we're talking about, but I know is that one fit me perfectly.

LOOK AT MY FEEEEEEEETS.

Sega why.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. Decoe & Bocoe I say, just for the Sonic X nostalgia. Even if I forgot their names.
2. Not sure which swimsuit we're talking about, but I know is that one fit me perfectly.

LOOK AT MY FEEEEEEEETS.

Sega why.
I'm talking about Dr. Robotnik's swimsuit in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Sexiest fat man alive indeed, but you got a cool answer anyway. Nice.

And yeah, the Sonic X crew were badass when they wanted to be.

You seen all of Season 3?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm talking about Dr. Robotnik's swimsuit in Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. Sexiest fat man alive indeed, but you got a cool answer anyway. Nice.

And yeah, the Sonic X crew were badass when they wanted to be.

You seen all of Season 3?
So I was thinking of the right thing.

'can't show it here tho, too sexy for Smashboards.

Haven't season 3, in fact, I haven't seen much of Sonic X at all, but the few I seen (read, all the Adventure 1 arc, a bit from Adventure 2 & a bit before the Adventure 1 arc) were pretty cool, tho it was French, and in case you didn't know the French version was much more faitful to the Japanese version, without any weird censoring like 4Kids or GOTTA GO FAST (it was the Japaense opening but sung in French, which.....actually sounded quit good).

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So I was thinking of the right thing.

'can't show it here tho, too sexy for Smashboards.

Haven't season 3, in fact, I haven't seen much of Sonic X at all, but the few I seen (read, all the Adventure 1 arc, a bit from Adventure 2 & a bit before the Adventure 1 arc) were pretty cool, tho it was French, and in case you didn't know the French version was much more faitful to the Japanese version, without any weird censoring like 4Kids or GOTTA GO FAST (it was the Japaense opening but sung in French, which.....actually sounded quit good).
Season 3 is the darkest, even in the dub. Though it tried to(uselessly) censor death, it still had some neat moments, including Dark Super Sonic, which may be where we got the costume from. It also shows Eggman's 3 minions, Decoe, Bocoe, and Bokkun, as really strong if they need to be. It does other things, like explains why Knuckles gets tricked by Eggman.

I never saw anything but the dub and one abridged version of Episode 1.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
1. What's your favorite film of all time?

2. Why are abs on a woman so amazing?

3. What on Earth were you thinking with the drill car in Sonic the Hedgehog 2?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
1. What's your favorite film of all time?

2. Why are abs on a woman so amazing?

3. What on Earth were you thinking with the drill car in Sonic the Hedgehog 2?
1) Too many to count, I'm the kind of person to not have a absolute favourite, just a bunch of them
2) Abs on man are nice too, but for woman, I say that, with the right character design, it can really make the woman feel powerful on her own, which is something I love.
3) "Surely it be better than the EGG-HVC-001!"

D

Deleted member

1) I woke up one morning to find your wife in my bed. Thoughts?

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay @Elma, here we go.

1. In one sentence, why should Elma be in Smash?
2. Would it make sense for Nintendo to remaster Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Switch given the cost it takes to make the remaster?
3. What is "eggman"? The only Sonic antagonist I know is Fat Porky so I'm kind of lost on why your fake name is based off an obscure character.

(is joke)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay @Elma, here we go.

1. In one sentence, why should Elma be in Smash?
2. Would it make sense for Nintendo to remaster Xenoblade Chronicles X on the Switch given the cost it takes to make the remaster?
3. What is "eggman"? The only Sonic antagonist I know is Fat Porky so I'm kind of lost on why your fake name is based off an obscure character.

(is joke)
1: SHE GOT A GUN
2: Hmm, not too sure tbh, I think the biggest problem right now would be port the option that used the Wii U gamepad in a way that doesn't fill the UI with more stuff or something on the Switch. That, and I think they are going to wait for a remaster up until XB: DE is out and, hopefully, sold well.
3: My name actually reference a character from Earthbound, but since no one played that game back on the Super DARKness, nobody get the reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom