• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Semi-Weekly AMA: DerpingPikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1579996116040.png

DerpingPikachu

Like RedFeather, This AMA's subject is another Pokemon #25 on the boards. This one's just a bit more... uh... derpy. Let's hear it for DerpingPikachu!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until DerpingPikachu has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

kay, DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. From a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for Byleth?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Ever hear of the Yu-Gi-Oh card Dr. Frankenderp?(TCG, US name)
3. Do you main Pikachu, and if so, any versions of it in Smash you weren't fond of?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
1. You ever play Quest 64?
2. Ever hear of the Yu-Gi-Oh card Dr. Frankenderp?(TCG, US name)
3. Do you main Pikachu, and if so, any versions of it in Smash you weren't fond of?
1. I haven't but looking it up it looks like something I might wanna try.
2. Nah, I don't know too much about Yu-Gi-Oh except my brother buys crap tons of cards every time we enter a store.
3. Not currently, he was one of my melee mains though, so I wouldn't really say there were any versions I didn't like.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
View attachment 259678
DerpingPikachu

Like RedFeather, This AMA's subject is another Pokemon #25 on the boards. This one's just a bit more... uh... derpy. Let's hear it for DerpingPikachu!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until DerpingPikachu has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. We'll try to draw two names for two AMAs each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

kay, DerpingPikachu DerpingPikachu it's all yours

I'll start:
  1. What would you say was your most hype Smash reveal?
  2. What are your top 3 favorite movies
  3. From a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you for Byleth?
1.King K Rool for sure.
2. That's difficult, guardians of the galaxy, return of the jedi, and elf are the first ones that come to mind.
3. Meh. 1-2, I don't really know the character, but I may try three houses eventually.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
1. How many 3D platformers have you played, if any?
2. How do you feel about the first Smash Bros. Fighter Pass?
3. What's your favorite Nintendo series?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
1. How many 3D platformers have you played, if any?
2. How do you feel about the first Smash Bros. Fighter Pass?
3. What's your favorite Nintendo series?
1. Too many to name, lol. battle for bikini bottom, ape escape, and mario sunshine are some of my favorites.
2. I wasn't familiar with some of the characters, but I ended up liking just about all of them. Banjo&Kazooie or Hero were my favorite addition.
3. Smash, lol. I like a lot of Mario games too though. Also Bayonetta(does that count?)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
1. I haven't but looking it up it looks like something I might wanna try.
2. Nah, I don't know too much about Yu-Gi-Oh except my brother buys crap tons of cards every time we enter a store.
3. Not currently, he was one of my melee mains though, so I wouldn't really say there were any versions I didn't like.
1. Multiple ways to play it. Gameboy remake(Quest: Brian's Journey) is an interesting variation on it. It's better and worse in different aspects.
2. Nice. I like to collect myself more than play.
3. Fair enough. What about Pichu?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
1. Multiple ways to play it. Gameboy remake(Quest: Brian's Journey) is an interesting variation on it. It's better and worse in different aspects.
2. Nice. I like to collect myself more than play.
3. Fair enough. What about Pichu?
I played as Pichu a lot in melee too despite how awful he was so it's a nice change seeing him be a high tier this time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Is Bayonetta your child?
2. Smash main for all of eternity?
3. Most hated thing in your entire life?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
1. Is Bayonetta your child?
2. Smash main for all of eternity?
3. Most hated thing in your entire life?
1. Yes, my dear sweet child.
2. I'll probably stick with Ganondorf if he keeps being good.
3. Two faced people. Also roaches. Both are disgusting and make me want to hit them with a rock.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) What came first, the derp or the Pikachu?

2) Take the number of your main (Mario #01 to Byleth #75) and then add the character number of your least favorite Smash character and then subtract Pikachu’s Dex number. What do you get?

3) If you could have any band play at your party, who would you choose? Also, who would you prefer not to come? And is there fruit punch?

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
1) What came first, the derp or the Pikachu?

2) Take the number of your main (Mario #01 to Byleth #75) and then add the character number of your least favorite Smash character and then subtract Pikachu’s Dex number. What do you get?

3) If you could have any band play at your party, who would you choose? Also, who would you prefer not to come? And is there fruit punch?
1. Well i've always been a little derpy so i'm gonna say the derp.
2. So ganondorf(23)+corrin(62)-pikach(25)=60. In smash that would be Ryu, and in Pokemon that would be Poliwag. Both characters I never use lol.
3.Queen or Journey tbh, both are great. Anybody is welcome to come, well maybe not Bowser because he'd probably try to kidnap somebody. And there is always fruit punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom